Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] iOmni

Are you logged in on all those sites on Safari?

Quote Originally Posted by xLastWishx View Post
    Are you logged in on all those sites on Safari?
    Yes I am.

Is it all of them that aren't working or just one? Everything works fine for me and my friend so =/

Is it all of them that aren't working or just one? Everything works fine for me and my friend so =/
    None of them work for me.

Strange, I'll have to update it with DynamicViews

Ok cool. Thanks man

The Facebook widget works for me, but the keyboard doesn't show up when I'm trying to type something. The twitter one shows up but I can't click or move anything. And the email one does nothing. So if you can figure out how to get that working on our phones that would be totally awesome, but other than that this theme is PERFECT. I like the way the start folder opens up. And the fact that it now is an all-apps folder makes this theme usable now

Oh and I just realized, clicking on the user icons don't open up the menu with dreamboard and system settings anymore, is that intentional or a glitch?
    Last edited by redlambert; 2011-10-05 at 11:16 PM.

Yes it's intentional as Sahandii didn't really add functionality to it. When I have time I'll be adding AdvWebView and DynamicView for the web widget so it'll be of more use. I'm not REALLY planning on picking up this project but from time to time (especially the winter holidays) I'll see if I can learn some more plist editing stuff so that I'll add more functionality. Remember I'm NOT picking up this theme just modding it here and there.

Oh that makes sense. Dont worry, I don't think people are expecting you to be a constantly available man.

Buuuuuuump

Bored bump

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    Bored bump
    Dude did you check out Rigatony's thread?

I just saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$&&$$@@"€*%#**

everytime i go into the theme it asks for my name. i tried to change the permissions around but no luck. any help?

This theme has been dropped. I suggest you wait for EndFinity to release his Metroon theme. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...9-metroon.html

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617