Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] iOmni

And also it misses folders but there are spaces for them

I got a better idea, I'll just upload the entire theme folder, all you gotta do it show me a proof of purchase of some sort and I'll send you guys the download link to the entire theme folder.

Quote Originally Posted by xLastWishx View Post
    I got a better idea, I'll just upload the entire theme folder, all you gotta do it show me a proof of purchase of some sort and I'll send you guys the download link to the entire theme folder.
    Dude just send it to me or rameses09 and we will see whats wrong. Me and him have been collaborating for a while know.

yea i agree, although rokindeez has more knowledge, have you gone through the plist? and i have no problem showing you proof of purchase ill send you and email.

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    yea i agree, although rokindeez has more knowledge, have you gone through the plist? and i have no problem showing you proof of purchase ill send you and email.
    I went through the plist briefly and found a whole lot of gaps in the code like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316220658.143412.jpg  

Sent you a pm

How are we supposed to show proof of purchase exactly? Would a screencap of the email confirmation from sahandii work?

Thanks

Sent you a pm;-)
    For examples, it does not matter whether it's a big, dead poets,
    Mahatma Gandhi is at or Uncle Fritz from Braunschweig,
    if it is only human, has at the present moment without batting an eyelid said or done
    what do we hesitate.

Where are you?

Sorry guys, my internet is being upgraded or whatever but I'll be releasing the full contents of the folder once I update some of the contents.

Is this theme dead? Im interested in checking this one out but theres not a donation link or anything. Ive been reading some of the past posts and it seems like the Original author is MIA? I really like the clear icons that were made as well. So is there anyway to get this?

Herp. Derp. Every time somebody tries to finish this theme, they disappear.

everyone just send sahand an email.

I just did.

How do you get this theme ?

It is cursed!!!!

Sorry guys, it's hard when I have school work + everyday life to attend to. I honestly think that he has officially abandoned this theme so what do you guys think? Should I just release my entire folder for everyone?

YeS pLeAsE!!! Maybe avoid putting a download link here depending on how strict these forums are about completely having permission from creators even if they abandon their work. But email us!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I'll die from happiness if you do. In a good way.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast