Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] iOmni

Ok so i made more changes to the iOmni.plist and added new tiles. This has all the tiles ive made so far and the plist should work. Also i made the Start.png go to dreamboard for getting out of the theme.
    Here is the link:[http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35544414/DB-iOmni%20mods.rar

Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    yea i put it in tiles folder and whys phone say phone2.png... anywayz phone doesnt show up and backgrounds black so i think theres something missing
    Change it from phone2 to Phone.png. I made some changes to the theme and updated the plist/tiles here is the link:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35544414/DB-iOmni%20mods.rar just do the same replace the iOmni.plist with the new one and put the tiles into the tiles folder.

Edit: I changed it to Phone.png
    Last edited by rokindeez; 2011-08-18 at 03:52 AM.

@rokindeez, bro do you think you can edit the plist so it just has added tiles? Minus the editing of the start button to go to dream board, i also get a black background when i use your plist and the names inside the settings tile seem to be small and bunched up. Do you have this problem?

I love that we're a community helping each other out now. It's a shame we don't have a master coder among us :P

I kind of wanna see this theme evolve into something amazing, so that if sahandii comes back he'll be like "...what the".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redlambert For This Useful Post:

rameses09 (2011-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    @rokindeez, bro do you think you can edit the plist so it just has added tiles? Minus the editing of the start button to go to dream board, i also get a black background when i use your plist and the names inside the settings tile seem to be small and bunched up. Do you have this problem?
    I really only know basic coding so I wouldn't know how to make it so you can just add tiles. I'll check the code again but idk what's wrong with the wallpaper it works fine for me. What do you mean by the settings in the settings tile seem to be small? You guys could try and rename the background picture From: BG.png to [email protected]
    Last edited by rokindeez; 2011-08-18 at 08:25 AM.

Hmm well couldn't you just edit the plist to add the tiles how you have them already? Thats really all i want, and everything else to stay the same. If you could i'd appreciate it. And also i seemed to have lost the notifications on the lock screen, and also the background turned black?

Hmm well couldn't you just edit the plist to add the tiles how you have them already? Thats really all i want, and everything else to stay the same. If you could i'd appreciate it. And also i seemed to have lost the notifications on the lock screen, and also the background turned black?

Do you mean add more tiles? Also did you rename the BG.png to [email protected]? Also I don't get notifications on my lockscreen either so I don't know what's wrong with that.

Yes yes add more tiles. Just more tiles, no other customization. and no i didn't rename that ill try it. Did you get notifications on your lock screen before you edited the plist? I did.

Yes yes add more tiles. Just more tiles, no other customization. and no i didn't rename that ill try it. Did you get notifications on your lock screen before you edited the plist? I did.
    How many more tiles? No I've never got notifications! Wired

Hmm maybe like 5 or 6 more tiles. And really? no notifications?? that is weird. :/ did you try deleting and installing it again? cause they are there, and work pretty well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rokindeez For This Useful Post:

rameses09 (2011-08-19)

Default Stay tuned ♥
    Stay tuned ♥

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sahandii For This Useful Post:

redlambert (2011-08-18)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sahandii View Post
    Stay tuned ♥
    Woot!! Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by sahandii View Post
    Stay tuned ♥
    So pumped

sahandii: Do you like any of my tiles?
    Last edited by rokindeez; 2011-08-18 at 08:07 PM.

haha that guy is a tease.

Thanks

haha that guy is a tease.
    hahahah lol

rokindeez, I love your plist modifications. Definitely great work!

However, I do have a few issues I'd like to bring to your attention. Upon modification of the plist, there are three things which are noticeably different.

1.) On the lockscreen, Sahandi's "messages," "email," and "phone" icons which previously served as notification symbols, are no longer present / visible
    2.) On the Dreambaord "springboard" (once unlocked), the "Start" text is no longer visible
    3.) When clicking on the usericon, the user menu screen text is now "scrunched" together vertically and is no longer properly scaled.

Sahandii, you may want to take note of these minor issues before releasing the 1.3 Beta.

Aside from the above, great work. And I'm loving the modifications! If I had enough skill and expertise with coding, I'd look at the plist itself and try to work with you to fix it - but unfortunately, I do not, and all I can do is offer my assistance and point out the things which I have noticed.

Also the calendar widget doesn't update anymore.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    Also the calendar widget doesn't update anymore.
    Mine does *scratchhead*
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Really?? Mine doesn't. What firmware are you on?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast