Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 569

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jade HD

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by onefastrt View Post
    What are the file names and their locations and what should they be rename to ???
    Theme/Bundles/com.apple.camera
    [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png

    Theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow
    [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  2. #502
    As always , thank you ! Great work

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to onefastrt For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (2012-05-20)

  4. #503
    For information, working on a small update for 5.1.1 + minors changes.

    Smitbeat, can i include the setings icons you have made ?


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  5. #504
    Yes bro. Do it please the Russian keyboard bro. Sorry for my english Thanks in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    For information, working on a small update for 5.1.1 + minors changes.

    Smitbeat, can i include the setings icons you have made ?
    Yes bro. Do it please the Russian keyboard bro. Sorry for my english Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Smitbeat; 2012-05-28 at 04:07 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (2012-05-28)

  7. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Yes bro. Do it please the Russian keyboard bro. Sorry for my english Thanks in advance



    Yes bro. Do it please the Russian keyboard bro. Sorry for my english Thanks in advance
    Hi Bro ! Yes, russian KB will be included . I hope to submit the update today.

    Uploading the package now.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2012-05-28 at 06:35 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (2012-05-29)

  9. #506
    Greetings.
    First of all its a fantastic theme!
    But I have problem to install it on my 4S 5.1.1 device.
    I am very new to JB world. I tried directly to install "jade hd" form cydia.
    But I got some problems at display.
    Do I need some tweaks to use this theme without problem? I am pretty sure I need to install some tweak. And I can guarantee that I do not have any tweaks yet
    Please give me the names of tweaks if I need to install, to use this awesome theme!
    Thanks.

  10. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by mementolol View Post
    Greetings.
    First of all its a fantastic theme!
    But I have problem to install it on my 4S 5.1.1 device.
    I am very new to JB world. I tried directly to install "jade hd" form cydia.
    But I got some problems at display.
    Do I need some tweaks to use this theme without problem? I am pretty sure I need to install some tweak. And I can guarantee that I do not have any tweaks yet
    Please give me the names of tweaks if I need to install, to use this awesome theme!
    Thanks.
    Hi ! Thx for comment

    For icon issue (Camera & Photo, need to rename or wait for the update i submitted today. If you have some problem with icons positionning on the springboard with the widget, you must use Gridlock tweak.

    Let me know.

    Dacal


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    mementolol (2012-05-28)

  12. #508
    Firstly thanks for very quick reply!
    My problem is about, for example at the lockscreen, I see x2 clocks. One of them is theme's clock, other is the original clock.
    Other problem is, at the menus, the icons are on the weather thingy.
    I can upload the image in a minute if you want.

    Here are the screenshots.
    Do I need to place the icons one by one with my hand with gridlock?
    And whats for the lockscreen clock problem.And also if I am not wrong, you said you will make an update for the photos and camera icons, so it is not a problem if you will make update. But still my clock is a problem it seems...
    Thanks!-img_0105.png-img_0106.png
    Last edited by mementolol; 2012-05-28 at 07:47 PM.

  13. #509
    OK : for remove the clock from the Lockscreen, you must install Lockscreen CLock Hide (cydia, free). For place the icons where you want on the springboard, my advice : use Gridlock. Paid tweak, but you will always need it with a lot of themes .


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  14. #510
    Thanks for help! I did remove the clock at last
    And I got the Gridlock now. But it seems like I have to replace the icons manually, it will take some time to move them all one by one I guess
    Thanks for the fast replies, I am very glad!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mementolol For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (2012-05-28)

  16. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by mementolol View Post
    Thanks for help! I did remove the clock at last
    And I got the Gridlock now. But it seems like I have to replace the icons manually, it will take some time to move them all one by one I guess
    Thanks for the fast replies, I am very glad!
    U're welcome.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  17. #512
    Default Best ever =))
    hi and nice job with your Jade theme!! im loving it
    i do have a question? is it possible to set the wheather from a city in Europe? if so... plz tell me :-)

    its a kickass theme

  18. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by HOGIS View Post
    hi and nice job with your Jade theme!! im loving it
    i do have a question? is it possible to set the wheather from a city in Europe? if so... plz tell me :-)

    its a kickass theme
    LOL ! Off course it's possible ! Look at post #1... Or here : Jade HD - YouTube


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    HOGIS (2012-05-28)

  20. #514
    hi!
    this is a very good theme and i love it!!!!
    everything is ok and there where no problems!!

    the only thing i want to ask you is: how can i translate it to the dutch languish?
    i have tried many things,but that al did not work!

    thanks again!!

    rob

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie4711 For This Useful Post:

    HOGIS (2012-05-28)

  22. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie4711 View Post
    hi!
    this is a very good theme and i love it!!!!
    everything is ok and there where no problems!!

    the only thing i want to ask you is: how can i translate it to the dutch languish?
    i have tried many things,but that al did not work!

    thanks again!!

    rob
    Dutch translation is included. Just edit the Setup/Config.js file for the widget you use and change the lang variable :

    var lang = "de"; // (fr) for french, (de) for german, (sp) for spanish, (en) or anything else for english.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  23. #516
    thx the wheater code worked like a charm !!
    another question poped in to my head... im kind used to look at 24h clock is it possible to change it from a 12h clock??
    cheers for all the help so far.

  24. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by HOGIS View Post
    thx the wheater code worked like a charm !!
    another question poped in to my head... im kind used to look at 24h clock is it possible to change it from a 12h clock??
    cheers for all the help so far.
    Same as above, just edit the Config.js file :

    var ampm = false; // Set to true for 12h format


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  25. #518
    Update is alive in Cydia ! I never seen that... 2 hours between submission and release for Jade & Silex.

    A big big thx to Smitbeat : i include in the update some add-on he posted here (settings icons & more).


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  26. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Dutch translation is included. Just edit the Setup/Config.js file for the widget you use and change the lang variable :

    var lang = "de"; // (fr) for french, (de) for german, (sp) for spanish, (en) or anything else for english.
    dacal

    Thanks for your quik respons

    But i cant Find The dutch tranlation.
    "de" means german and no (nl) dutch

    Thanks

    Rob

  27. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie4711 View Post
    dacal

    Thanks for your quik respons

    But i cant Find The dutch tranlation.
    "de" means german and no (nl) dutch

    Thanks

    Rob
    Oups... So need to create it....


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •