Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jade HD

Quote Originally Posted by A-Gon View Post
    What was the update suppose to fix? I just did the update and do not notice any difference in the lockscreen.

I tried clean status and it did nothing to fix the unreadable text in the status bar.
    Just a bug in the timewidget function. For cleanstatus to work, have you enter a color code in clock/date ? FFFFFF for white.

Hello bro. That didn't work either
    No change at all ? Difficult for me to see what is the problem, i not have a verizon iPhone...

Thanks
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    anyone use qTweeter?

would you please share the qtweeter theme?
    thank you
    Last edited by smr_95; 2011-07-28 at 03:02 PM.

Is it right that the 123 and the globe button is merged into the same button for the Jade CK?
    I'dd like to have it as two seperate buttons.....it is just a mental preference for me

Can anyone help?

Hi Dacal. I used the file attached in this post : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6163429

Not sure why, but the image didn't look right. It had a white background. Was that not the image I should have used?

Hi Dacal. I used the file attached in this post : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6163429

Not sure why, but the image didn't look right. It had a white background. Was that not the image I should have used?
    You must open it in a new windows before saving (right clik).

Quote Originally Posted by Bloumoord View Post
    Is it right that the 123 and the globe button is merged into the same button for the Jade CK?
    I'dd like to have it as two seperate buttons.....it is just a mental preference for me

Can anyone help?
    It's normal, cause function of the keyboard you use (and the number), need to have one or two small buttons here, so like many others theme creators, i made one large button... I can post waht you want, but if you change the keyboad type, it will not seems good.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2011-07-28 at 10:52 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Bloumoord (2011-07-28)

Hie,
    I just purchase this theme today and WOAH, its magnificent!
    Looked at the pages and manage to change my weather location to my own place

But kinda stuck (must have missed) on the keyboards
    I saw on page 5 if not mistaken the image of a newly skinned keyboard but I wish to have it. But I am not sure how do I apply it into my phone? Have to transfer from PC to iPhone or I can download straight inside iPhone?

Another thing is how do you do the third party call bar? I am using 4.3.3.. hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by or1onz View Post
    Hie,
    I just purchase this theme today and WOAH, its magnificent!
    Looked at the pages and manage to change my weather location to my own place

But kinda stuck (must have missed) on the keyboards
    I saw on page 5 if not mistaken the image of a newly skinned keyboard but I wish to have it. But I am not sure how do I apply it into my phone? Have to transfer from PC to iPhone or I can download straight inside iPhone?

Another thing is how do you do the third party call bar? I am using 4.3.3.. hmmmm.
    For the keyboard, you must have ColorKeyboard from Cydia. After purshasing it, you can select the theme in settings of CK. For your weather location, look the video at first post.

The third party (Call abr) is not include in the theme. Dutchme work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal

It's normal, cause function of the keyboard you use (and the number), need to have one or two small buttons here, so like many others theme creators, i made one large button... I can post waht you want, but if you change the keyboad type, it will not seems good.
    Understood....no it is fine. As long as I know it is not a bug!

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Dacal, would it be possible to get the loading screen image with no wording? Also, what would I need to edit on the lockscreen to remove the weather?

I am gonna try again loading up the slider background image you posted later today. I hope it fixes the problem. Will report back with results.
    Thanks

Dacal,

The permanent caps lock state on the CK theme is the same color as the single character caps lock state.
    You know when you double click the caps lock, it changes to a different color as opposed to a single click, in most other themes.

Could you tell me where I can change this color?

Dacal, would it be possible to get the loading screen image with no wording? Also, what would I need to edit on the lockscreen to remove the weather?

I am gonna try again loading up the slider background image you posted later today. I hope it fixes the problem. Will report back with results.
    Thanks
    I post it somewhere... Don't remenber where (at work now). PS : if you have photoshop, you can look in the PSD folder. I include in the necessary to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloumoord View Post
    Dacal,

The permanent caps lock state on the CK theme is the same color as the single character caps lock state.
    You know when you double click the caps lock, it changes to a different color as opposed to a single click, in most other themes.

Could you tell me where I can change this color?
    Need to see if it's possible (easy to change the color, but don't know with the method i use if it's possible to have 2 different colors for permanent caps lock state and single.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2011-07-28 at 04:30 PM.

Damn....... I love this theme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much thanks to you dacal.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to trainp01 For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2011-07-28)

Dacal, looked in the psd folder. It appears the text is part of the background, not it's own separate layer.

Dacal, you rock bro!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Gon For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2011-07-28)

Dacal, you rock bro!

Slight improvement after I added the new image. I looked thru some of the LS posted here and none of them look like mine. I can't be the only person with this problem.

-photo.png
    Last edited by A-Gon; 2011-07-29 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    anyone use qTweeter?

anyone willing to share this jade hd qTweeter theme?
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    For the keyboard, you must have ColorKeyboard from Cydia. After purshasing it, you can select the theme in settings of CK. For your weather location, look the video at first post.

The third party (Call abr) is not include in the theme. Dutchme work on it.
    Thanks! I managed the weather earlier on.
    The theme is quite complete now with colorkeyboard, call bar and mobilenotify.

Is there any chance to add-in a user wallpaper at the lock-screen background like some of the users?
    and
    How do I change the picture of the vertical bar at the lockscreen?

The money is well spent over here!
    Last edited by or1onz; 2011-07-29 at 04:12 AM.

Slight improvement after I added the new image. I looked thru some of the LS posted here and none of them look like mine. I can't be the only person with this problem.

-photo.png
    OK, if there's an improvment, we have find the right image to resize. Another one to test :

Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    anyone willing to share this jade hd qTweeter theme?
    TIA
    Dutchme just send me the package... I'll check and submitted a new update (in the week-end).

Quote Originally Posted by or1onz View Post
    Thanks! I managed the weather earlier on.
    The theme is quite complete now with colorkeyboard, call bar and mobilenotify.

Is there any chance to add-in a user wallpaper at the lock-screen background like some of the users?
    and
    How do I change the picture of the vertical bar at the lockscreen?

The money is well spent over here!
    Hi ! Vertical bar change function of the weather in LS[3]. When you speak of add a user wallpaper, like REviDX (small picture ?).
    Last edited by Dacal; 2011-07-29 at 07:57 AM.

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast