Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jade HD

may i ask how to remove the loading screens? thanks a lot.

Default Icon
    Hi, anyone can share the icon of yxflash?

Thank you.

My SpringBoard with Widget Jade LS (many thanks Dacal for your help)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    My SpringBoard with Widget Jade LS (many thanks Dacal for your help)

Hi ! Nice. PS : I'll upload a new version of Jade later, i made a small error in the JS, so the time widget don't change anymore.

Correction attach for people who don't want to wait.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2011-07-26 at 11:26 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-07-26), Ramses2 (2011-07-26), TV-Junkie (2011-08-04)

hi. the temp and date widget on the left seems to be having the problem of not changing the background as well.
    finally got the sbsettings theme to work. really beautiful theme. thanks mate.
    Last edited by cata; 2011-07-26 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cata View Post
    hi. the temp and date widget on the left seems to be having the problem of not changing the background as well.
    finally got the sbsettings theme to work. really beautiful theme. thanks mate.
    Hi, the left widget change function of the weather condition. No problem for me. The bug is only for changing the widget in top right corner, function of time it is (solution is above).

Everyone else have the same problem with weather widget ?

Dacal

I have making a little Loading Screen. But apparently there is a fault in the word STARING. I think it should be written STARTING

Hope you like?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2011-07-27)

MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

one of my favourite themes i think

canīt see a problem with the widgets.

my current setup...

thanks a lot Dacal

cheers

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

boslli (2011-08-23), Dacal (2011-07-27)

My set up!beautiful theme! 
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311717453.011192.jpg  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

Dacal (2011-07-27)

Hi dacal, it appears that my top wiget on the LS does not match my left side. Here is a pic. Your update above will fix it?? Many thanks-photo.png

Having a few issues, hoping for some help......

1. My lockscreen slider looks off, I am including a pic.
    2. When making a call, the old wallpaper background is visible
    3. When in Safari, settings, pretty much anything besides the homescreen, the status bar is very dark.
    4. I added a few icons that weren't themed, like perpage and iblank but they are not showing

I've posted a few times here, with some minor issues, but have not received any help. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

-jadels.jpg

-jadestatusbar.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by trainp01 View Post
    Hi dacal, it appears that my top wiget on the LS does not match my left side. Here is a pic. Your update above will fix it?? Many thanks-photo.png
    I do believe it should look like that.
    Last edited by A-Gon; 2011-07-27 at 01:24 AM.

I do believe it should look like that.
    The top widget looks like a night time background.

Now that it is night time, my top LS background shows daytime?????-photo.png

Thanks
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

The weather icon on my LS (3) doesn't show up after I replace the js file correction on java script
    Any idea why? Is it suppose to be that way?
    Last edited by smr_95; 2011-07-27 at 08:09 AM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

Have you install the upate above ?

See here : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6161176

I update the cydia package yesterday, but not yet available.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Gon View Post
    Having a few issues, hoping for some help......

1. My lockscreen slider looks off, I am including a pic.
    2. When making a call, the old wallpaper background is visible
    3. When in Safari, settings, pretty much anything besides the homescreen, the status bar is very dark.
    4. I added a few icons that weren't themed, like perpage and iblank but they are not showing

I've posted a few times here, with some minor issues, but have not received any help. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.
    Hi,

1) Strange, no issue report for this. What firmware did you use ? HD Version ? You can try to SSH in jade-HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and replace the [email protected] by a copy of [email protected].
    2) It's normal. When making a call, it's the wallpaper you choose in apple setting apps. Just change by what you want.
    3) You can use Cleanstatus to change the color of the text in statusbar to white.
    4) For each icon you add, you must use PS to make the icon and create the correct folder in jade-HD.theme/Bundles. I think there is also a cydia apps to create automaticaly the correct icons, but don't remember its name...

Let me know.

Dacal

Now that it is night time, my top LS background shows daytime?????-photo.png
    I confirm, it's not normal ! Did you apply the update ?

Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    The weather icon on my LS (3) doesn't show up after I replace the js file correction on java script
    Any idea why? Is it suppose to be that way?
    Hi, the correction is only for jade HD 1.3.2. Small weather picture is replace by left widget.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2011-07-27 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post

Hi,

1) Strange, no issue report for this. What firmware did you use ? HD Version ? You can try to SSH in jade-HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and replace the [email protected] by a copy of [email protected].
    2) It's normal. When making a call, it's the wallpaper you choose in apple setting apps. Just change by what you want.
    3) You can use Cleanstatus to change the color of the text in statusbar to white.
    4) For each icon you add, you must use PS to make the icon and create the correct folder in jade-HD.theme/Bundles. I think there is also a cydia apps to create automaticaly the correct icons, but don't remember its name...

Let me know.

Dacal
    I am using firmware 4.2.8
    HD version

I am unclear on what you are saying ->SSH in jade-HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and replace the [email protected] by a copy of [email protected]. I know how to SSH. Am I replacing, adding or removing a file?

Thanks for the help.

Hi, just duplicate [email protected], rename [email protected] to [email protected], rename the copy of [email protected] to [email protected]. If don't work, try to inverse : a copy of [email protected] as [email protected].

Dacal,

Could you please send me a high res version of you avatar picture so I can use it in BackBoard?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloumoord View Post
    Dacal,

Could you please send me a high res version of you avatar picture so I can use it in BackBoard?

Thanks!
    Hi, off course, when i go home (at work now).

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Bloumoord (2011-07-27)

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast