Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 689

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TheGRID by Fnet Designs RELEASE!

  1. #141
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikethemes90 View Post
    I'm on iOS 5 beta 2, 3GS and latest version of dreamboard which ever that is

    Fixed it! I renamed one of the files by mistake
    I thought it was you!
    LOL

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    Ilikethemes90 (2011-07-03)

  3. #142
    [QUOTE=iPhone4GRo;6121498]There really easy instructions in the package

    Let me know if you got it to work

    put at folder still doesn't work..

  4. #143
    Can I change the widgets to point to other sites? If yes how please

  5. #144
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    [QUOTE=zack159;6121518]
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    There really easy instructions in the package

    Let me know if you got it to work

    put at folder still doesn't work..
    Did you copy the text from add this.plist into your current.plist?

    What do you have right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    Can I change the widgets to point to other sites? If yes how please
    Change the string inside the widget folder from example CNN
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-07-03 at 03:55 PM.

  6. #145
    I have been running TheGrid since it became publicly available. The theme has been running flawlessly, until I just resprung the phone and the theme reset itself back to it's defaults of folders and Quicklaunch being empty. I have resprung in the past w/o any problems.

    Thank you again for creating this wonderful theme

  7. #146
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by i_love_baseball View Post
    I have been running TheGrid since it became publicly available. The theme has been running flawlessly, until I just resprung the phone and the theme reset itself back to it's defaults of folders and Quicklaunch being empty. I have resprung in the past w/o any problems.

    Thank you again for creating this wonderful theme
    What is your mobilesubstrate addons inside sbsettings....
    Must be a conflict in there

  8. #147
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jordan, UT
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    @kronik any chance of getting a slider that says Austyn? Or is the psd in the LS

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AuStynburg For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-07-03)

  10. #148
    Here is my wife's setup, thanks Kronik!!

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1309705856.056605.jpg

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-07-03)

  12. #149
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    @kronik any chance of getting a slider that says Austyn? Or is the psd in the LS
    The PSD is in there

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Here is my wife's setup, thanks Kronik!!

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1309705856.056605.jpg
    Mandy is your own private Pink lady

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-07-03)

  14. #150
    [QUOTE=iPhone4GRo;6121545][QUOTE=zack159;6121518]

    Did you copy the text from add this.plist into your current.plist?

    What do you have right now?

    Sorry noob on this..where should i add this.plist in current.plist,right at beginning?

  15. #151
    [QUOTE=zack159;6121650][QUOTE=iPhone4GRo;6121545]
    Quote Originally Posted by zack159 View Post

    Did you copy the text from add this.plist into your current.plist?

    What do you have right now?

    Sorry noob on this..where should i add this.plist in current.plist,right at beginning?
    Read, the READ ME file it tells you were to put it.

  16. #152
    How do I rename widget tab from CNN to BBC for example?

  17. #153
    You won't be able to rename the CNN tab itself as that is an image.

    Finga mentioned he will release the psd soon enough though so hold out for a little bit.

    Pii

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

    lastdance (2011-07-03)

  19. #154
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

    I have also noticed the bug with the CNN widget. Not sure why it's happening, my bad though for not testing it more. Sorry about that guys. If I can't find a fix, then I will be removing it from the build.

    Also, I will release the PSDs probably tomorrow. There's a lot to go through and today is my birthday
    Off to spend the day with my daughter!
    @kronik - love the DB lockscreen man, great job!

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-03), Kr0NiK (2011-07-03), petshop (2011-07-03), Pii (2011-07-03), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-03)

  21. #155
    Thanks for updating all on the bug. I just came across it myself also. But It's not relevant to me as I will be changing it to something else in the near future. Most likely once the PSD is out

    Just a quick note to say this theme is incredible. For an end user it provides so many options to customise. It really shows how much consideration you have given to the customers. Did you set out to give the guys no room for mods lol.

    Happy birthday. Fat bank account is a good present no Just kidding!

    Pii

  22. #156
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Yo Kr0NiK,

    can you do one for me?

    iPhone4GRo

    Thanks in advance
    Sure thing. Here you go.

    -gro-2x.png-gro.png

    Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    @kronik any chance of getting a slider that says Austyn? Or is the psd in the LS
    PSD is in the download in the PSD folder. Let me know and I can make one for you real quick if you still want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Here is my wife's setup, thanks Kronik!!

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1309705856.056605.jpg
    That came out better than I thought, I like the clock. Glad Mrs. Moose likes it

    Quote Originally Posted by zack159 View Post

    Did you copy the text from add this.plist into your current.plist?

    What do you have right now?

    Sorry noob on this..where should i add this.plist in current.plist,right at beginning?
    Delete the last 2 lines of code and paste the code from add this there.

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Also, I will release the PSDs probably tomorrow. There's a lot to go through and today is my birthday
    Off to spend the day with my daughter!
    @kronik - love the DB lockscreen man, great job!
    Glad you like it big guy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! go have some much deserved fun.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-03), Witchbane (2011-07-04)

  24. #157
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I have also noticed the bug with the CNN widget. Not sure why it's happening, my bad though for not testing it more. Sorry about that guys. If I can't find a fix, then I will be removing it from the build.

    Also, I will release the PSDs probably tomorrow. There's a lot to go through and today is my birthday
    Off to spend the day with my daughter!
    @kronik - love the DB lockscreen man, great job!
    Happy birthday bro'....
    Sorry for not picking up the CNN error...
    It seemed alright on my end

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Sure thing. Here you go.

    -gro-2x.png-gro.png
    Thanks bro

  25. #158
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    is there any way to change the icons in the quick launch menu ?
    iv tried winterboard and placing icons in the grids icon folder and apps folder but with no joy.
    anyone ?

  26. #159
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    is there any way to change the icons in the quick launch menu ?
    iv tried winterboard and placing icons in the grids icon folder and apps folder but with no joy.
    anyone ?
    You need to have the psd's from thefinga and edit the plist

  27. #160
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    I like all the sounds. The only one I'm not digging is the new email sound. How do I change that back to the original iOS one?
    Edit-
    I figured it out.
    Last edited by istar23; 2011-07-03 at 08:17 PM.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •