Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TheGRID by Fnet Designs RELEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    I am...I'm slowly getting it narrowed down I think...Im having to change the frame height and width and and the frame y. Thanks for the help bombmom =)
    My pleasure thats the problem with using plist theres no way to check it like we do with WB themes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2011-08-02)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Hmmm not a fan of either lately but Thanks!
    You'd figure a high probability of someone liking one of them. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    What if I only like one or the other? not a pie fan
    Post edited. ROTFL

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    59x59 is the magic number! Now the quick launch icons are jacked...I see where the com.apple.SMS and so on are, but changing the icon height and width does nothing...any ideas?

That's a great idea Chuck! That looks cool with the quick launch like that bro. ...If no labels...keep going please would be cool to see it. Sounds like your gettin' in that code! Lol
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-08-02 at 03:56 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2011-08-02)

Default Thank You..
    I just wanted to say thank you for this awesome theme...I was just wondering if it is possible for a Google Widget and can I add more wallpaper I have renamed a file to wall1.jpg and the same for the thumb and it worked but when I went and renamed to wall14.jpg and the same for the thumb and add another line in the plist it didnt show up...
    Thxs again and keep up the good work and I look forward to your new stuff..
    Last edited by melvin1010; 2011-08-02 at 09:59 PM.

Anyone else notice the date in the theme today? TheGrid is showing 8/1 and the status bar is showing 8/2 on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_baseball View Post
    Anyone else notice the date in the theme today? TheGrid is showing 8/1 and the status bar is showing 8/2 on my phone.
    Sorry but mine says the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by melvin1010 View Post
    Sorry but mine says the 2nd
    Here is my screen shot:

-photo.png

Quite wierd

are you using v1.1 of theGRID? there was an issue but it was fixed in v1.1

Quote Originally Posted by wenchien View Post
    are you using v1.1 of theGRID? there was an issue but it was fixed in v1.1
    That must be the problem as I have installed 1.0. I guess I need to upgrade.

That must be the problem as I have installed 1.0. I guess I need to upgrade.
    check out post # 414 in this thread, it was about how to upgrade.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Chevy,

Quick question: Is it possible for you to make the background of the "png" files in the "Walls" folder transparent? Your widget is awesome and I want to use it on all of my paid themes but can't because it blocks the wallpaper from the base theme. Totally understand if you can't do this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marine4ever View Post
    Chevy,

Quick question: Is it possible for you to make the background of the "png" files in the "Walls" folder transparent? Your widget is awesome and I want to use it on all of my paid themes but can't because it blocks the wallpaper from the base theme. Totally understand if you can't do this. Thanks!
    The background of the .png files in the walls folder? Well if you mean make the images translucent...I suck at ps so I'm not sure how to do that really sorry. There are some real good ps guys on mmi that might be able to help better in that regard...but totally stoked you like the mod!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin1010 View Post
    I just wanted to say thank you for this awesome theme...I was just wondering if it is possible for a Google Widget and can I add more wallpaper I have renamed a file to wall1.jpg and the same for the thumb and it worked but when I went and renamed to wall14.jpg and the same for the thumb and add another line in the plist it didnt show up...
    Thxs again and keep up the good work and I look forward to your new stuff..
    Melvin what up!! So you would like google as a widget? If there is a current widget you like least you can go into the Widgets folder of the theme you'll see Facebook..., open its folder, open it's HTML file and view text...you'll see the www.m.Facebook.com or something close. Just replace with www.m.google.com. The only downside is how good the mobile version works within the theme and the folder tab will still have the name of the widget you replaced. Btw don't rename the widget name unless you also change it in the plist. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-08-07 at 04:10 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The way you did the "HTC_f_ani.zip" allows the transparent background I am talking about. I used the "HTC_f_ani.zip" as a stand alone widget but would like to use non-grid one with the transparent background.

I just bought this theme. Very nice, Finga.

Hey finga what next?? Hope all that time on theme outlet gave u a great idea for next theme!!

Does anyone know how to change the clock to 24 hour and also can someone tell me what theme is being used with this as I really want it.

Ummm...

I installed The Theme Outlet. I used it to buy TheGRID. Then... nothing! Just a PayPal confirmation with a Close button that doesn't work.

I closed the app (fully) and relaunched it. Still nothing. Confused, I checked my email account and found a new email from The Theme Outlet with a link to a file called thegridtheme.deb. Slick /sarcasm.

So... would anyone here be so kind as to tell me WTF I'm supposed to do with a .deb file? The Theme Outlet app seems to contain absolutely no information on this. Neither does the first post of this thread. Thanks.

Open deb file with file install and that's it

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-08-17)

Wait... nevermind. I guessed lucky. I clicked the link in my iPod's mail app and, after waiting for Safari to download it, I got the option to open the .deb in iFile. Then I got three choices, one of which was Installer. I chose that, and now I'm seeing something that looks like the Cydia installation screen. Annnd... yep, that seems to have done the trick. Panic attack over. For a minute there I was afraid I might have to use my brain.

Oops, cross-post.
    I think you meant iFile.
    Anyway it's sorted, thanks.

Sweet u will love it!!

Damn auto correct!!

Well I downloaded the theme because the author claimed it used very little RAM. And I can confirm that he (or she) is not lying; the RAM footprint is tiny!

Very impressive.

As for the actual look and feel... mmmmyeah, it's okay.

Do the other fnet themes (AppleCORE and AppleWeb) also have such low RAM usage?

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast