Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 689

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TheGRID by Fnet Designs RELEASE!

  1. #521
    Can someone explain how to put icons in , tools, games, music, cydia folders across the top?
    Also Thanks for a Really Supremely Tremendous theme, Finga.

  2. #522
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I thought so. Could anyone recommend a good UI for this theme? I'm currently using Neurotech, but it's weird.
    I might suggest the UI that came with OS inspired then. I have been using both the ui's at the same time and forgot that this one is only audio sorry bout that

  3. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlik View Post
    Can someone explain how to put icons in , tools, games, music, cydia folders across the top?
    Also Thanks for a Really Supremely Tremendous theme, Finga.
    You can swipe the bar with the "quick launch" "wallpaper"..etc...to the left to reveal another set of options, including the "Edit" option which will allow you to place icons in whatever folder you like.

  4. #524
    Using the tron wallpapers(neon blue) i find 3volution goes well with this.

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I thought so. Could anyone recommend a good UI for this theme? I'm currently using Neurotech, but it's weird.
    266 Collection looks alright with this. IMO

    This theme was so complete and easy to use, my only question is... Did anybody use any custom wallpapers and if you did can you share them please? Sorry if this has already been posted.
    Last edited by tunechi; 2011-07-15 at 08:40 PM.

  6. #526
    iPhoneaholic salander85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Tech, Lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 101 Times in 80 Posts



    My showcase for THE GRID.

  7. #527
    OK I really dig this theme, but have a question. When I am in the TheGRID and go to app store to download a new app it won't show up in TheGRID. I can't find it any where in TheGRID. I have to leave the theme then restart dreamboard and TheGRID and then it shows up. Will I need to do this all the time or am I just missing something I need to do in the setup/edit?

    Thanks,
    john

  8. #528
    I usually leave the theme then come back to it for the new apps to appear. I think that's a Dreamboard bug??

  9. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    I usually leave the theme then come back to it for the new apps to appear. I think that's a Dreamboard bug??
    +100

  10. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post
    You can swipe the bar with the "quick launch" "wallpaper"..etc...to the left to reveal another set of options, including the "Edit" option which will allow you to place icons in whatever folder you like.
    Oh I see, then pull down the above folders to reveal icon slots. Great. Thanks for your help.

  11. #531
    Ok I've bought 5 different themes since I've bought this one!!! I just keep coming back this is best bye far!! But here's the problem I get bored fast!! I need change!! I'm addicted BAD!! Can we at least get fresh wallpapers!! SOMETHING!!!

  12. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Ok I've bought 5 different themes since I've bought this one!!! I just keep coming back this is best bye far!! But here's the problem I get bored fast!! I need change!! I'm addicted BAD!! Can we at least get fresh wallpapers!! SOMETHING!!!
    +100!!

  13. #533
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

    bump

  14. #534
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jordan, UT
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    @thefinga. Is everybody gonna get the outlet beta? Or only certain people to start?

  15. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    +100!!
    +100 on this too!

  16. #536
    I will look though all this 36 pages before purchasing. Very nice themes! =D

  17. #537
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    @thefinga. Is everybody gonna get the outlet beta? Or only certain people to start?
    I will give it to a couple people at first, at least to make sure there's no bugs to iron out, then I will start to trickle it out. Then a full release probably a day later. (Cydia and forums here)

    Also I need to start contacting other developers and let them know about it and ask them if they would like to add their themes. (it would obviously be stupid not too..lol.. so I'm sure I'll get content on there rather fast.)

    Then once its out, we have lots of work to do here with updates and releasing all the iPad ports

    Busy times over here at Fnet Designs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Ok I've bought 5 different themes since I've bought this one!!! I just keep coming back this is best bye far!! But here's the problem I get bored fast!! I need change!! I'm addicted BAD!! Can we at least get fresh wallpapers!! SOMETHING!!!
    I'll be sure to add some updates to this as development on the ipad port continues.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    Happy363 (2011-07-20), Moose0704 (2011-07-18)

  19. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I will give it to a couple people at first, at least to make sure there's no bugs to iron out, then I will start to trickle it out. Then a full release probably a day later. (Cydia and forums here)

    Also I need to start contacting other developers and let them know about it and ask them if they would like to add their themes. (it would obviously be stupid not too..lol.. so I'm sure I'll get content on there rather fast.)

    Then once its out, we have lots of work to do here with updates and releasing all the iPad ports

    Busy times over here at Fnet Designs!



    I'll be sure to add some updates to this as development on the ipad port continues.
    Looking forward to the updates bro,I know you have all been working hard on this

  20. #539
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Looking forward to the updates bro,I know you have all been working hard on this
    Can't wait to get the store out! It will be great to have a nice app to get themes again!!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    mondo619 (2011-07-18)

  22. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Can't wait to get the store out! It will be great to have a nice app to get themes again!!
    Yes it will!!

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •