Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TheGRID by Fnet Designs RELEASE!

I'm getting pissed my friend... Figures, fix the probs and the store is down...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jose31704 View Post
    Great idea on the banners Mybe just a pop up that brings up the banners and removes them like the widgets
    Yea that's exactly what I ment, it would sort of fit in the same area as the quick launch section
    Last edited by Frosty33; 2011-07-08 at 05:12 PM.

upload the update on your repo frank....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-07-08)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Or try a bit patience folks...

Is the update up yet?

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

nope. still says back-ordered on the site

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    loving this theme but missing the banners from appleweb and core.
    can any of you plist geniuses work out a way to remove say the widget pop ups and replace it with a banner section ?
    that would be cool

is it possible ?

chevy, where you at ?? can it be done ? i know your the man when it comes to this sort of thing

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

chevy, where you at ?? can it be done ? i know your the man when it comes to this sort of thing
    Hey Frosty, just so you understand it isn't something that can be done quickly, it's going to take time because it's complicated. You're dealing with dynamic views and the entire plist needs to be edited not just a section, not to mention it really is a rewrite of the theme.

If anybody decides to take it on they're a Saint, but it won't be a "oh sure that will take me 20min" type of thing. Same thing goes for the additional folders etc that have been asked for. None of these things are a slam dunk. Need to be patient.

Something like this was done recently for another theme and the code went from around 6k lines to over 20,000
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-07-08 at 06:39 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-07-09), Frosty33 (2011-07-08), LuCiFeRkO (2011-07-08)

probably a dumb question, the store is up and Frank's tweet said theGRID v1.1 is up, but does anyone actually know where it is to download? I can't seem to find it.
    Last edited by tristan34044; 2011-07-09 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Hey Frosty, just so you understand it isn't something that can be done quickly, it's going to take time because it's complicated. You're dealing with dynamic views and the entire plist needs to be edited not just a section, not to mention it really is a rewrite of the theme.

If anybody decides to take it on they're a Saint, but it won't be a "oh sure that will take me 20min" type of thing. Same thing goes for the additional folders etc that have been asked for. None of these things are a slam dunk. Need to be patient.

Something like this was done recently for another theme and the code went from around 6k lines to over 20,000
    thnx for clearing this up bro...cause people always think thats a copy/paste thing and everything is cool....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-07-09), Kr0NiK (2011-07-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post

i dont mean to come across as disrespectful kronik, sorry if i did. just wanted to know if it could be done,
    take it from what you said that its gunna be too big a job to do, i have no idea how these things are done and don't understand the code and what goes into it that's why i asked if it could be done.
    thanks for answering me

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Anyone know how to install luciferko's color keyboard? I put in in the them place but do I need to name the popup folder and images a certain name or put them in a certain folder?

I saw that too, he twitted that v1.1 is up but I don't see it anywhere on his site

Just checked Finga's site it says "Buy Now". Do we have to pay again for the update?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Just checked Finga's site it says "Buy Now". Do we have to pay again for the update?
    some posts prior he stated he would send a notification for the original buyers...
    So, my guess would be sit tight

Anything is possible in this regard, but the big homie Kr0NiK is right it isn't easy, and would be even harder to explain in instructions! If/when I'm not to lazy to look at it. Even then it has to be done without sharing to much code, don't think thefinga would like that to much. I kinda like the vision frank has here with the grid, if he wanted banners he would of made them. but will see what the upgrade brings, and go from there...btw, have you looked at the code for this...yikes!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Frosty33 (2011-07-09), Kr0NiK (2011-07-09), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Anything is possible in this regard, but the big homie Kr0NiK is right it isn't easy, and would be even harder to explain in instructions! If/when I'm not to lazy to look at it. Even then it has to be done without sharing to much code, don't think thefinga would like that to much. I kinda like the vision frank has here with the grid, if he wanted banners he would of made them. but will see what the upgrade brings, and go from there...btw, have you looked at the code for this...yikes!
    I agree on your comment a 100% Chevy

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-07-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

i dont mean to come across as disrespectful kronik, sorry if i did. just wanted to know if it could be done,
    take it from what you said that its gunna be too big a job to do, i have no idea how these things are done and don't understand the code and what goes into it that's why i asked if it could be done.
    thanks for answering me
    Not disrespectful at all bro. And the questions and ideas are good. Just trying to explain to everyone that though Chevy, Mondo, and Luci make things look easy and come up with some really great stuff it's harder than it seems to be. Finga's coding for this theme is insanely complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    lol maybe we can team tackle it brother and give to Finga to release as an update. His code confused the hell out of me about 100 lines in though lmao.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-07-09), LuCiFeRkO (2011-07-09), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-09)

Thanks

I am in when it comes to team tackle Frank!
    I have my 212 pounds and 2 metres up for grabs

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

hahaha, what theme went from 6k to 20k lines of code

Hmu, if you wanted any type of explanation on how we did what we did.

Loving the theme bro

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-07-09), Kr0NiK (2011-07-09), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-09)

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast