Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD - Ceramic White -

Great theme, just bought it and love it!

Wondering if i could get some big icons if its not too much to ask:
    Chase bank
    Yelp
    ESPNscoreCenter
    gpSPhone
    words with friends

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kid NV View Post
    Great theme, just bought it and love it!

Wondering if i could get some big icons if its not too much to ask:
    Chase bank
    Yelp
    ESPNscoreCenter
    gpSPhone
    words with friends

Thanks!

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: evolution.nine@gmail.com | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I could do that for you, send me an email

I just shot you an email yesterday. The subject was "modified plist." Looking forward to it! Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    I just shot you an email yesterday. The subject was "modified plist." Looking forward to it! Thanks in advance!
    Sorry. I might have missed your email ! replied
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    It opens for me, let me just repost it again and let me knwo if you guys can open it or not

Can you guys see this??

Attachment 534027
    Ok. So i've seen this before, and i didn't really care for it. But looking at it again. With just the top and bottom dock being blue with a blue badge, that looks REALLY good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-07-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Ok. So i've seen this before, and i didn't really care for it. But looking at it again. With just the top and bottom dock being blue with a blue badge, that looks REALLY good.
    Yeah i am kinda digging it as well, I am thinking of keeping it that way rather than trying to remake all the icons I use, I think it looks really good!!

That is not possible atm, since currently the big icon uses "button" so no label would be shown. So I don't think it will happen anytime soon, or probably ever haha I could make BoxorHD Sea Blue version, BUT that is just too corny ! haha

Oh and regarding the home button, It would be just custom mod. I don't think I will release it for public, but lets see
    Can you hook me up with the mod bro? Oh BTW, I just JB my iPad 2 this morning!! So ready to get home and play with it!!!

Yeah i am kinda digging it as well, I am thinking of keeping it that way rather than trying to remake all the icons I use, I think it looks really good!!

Can you hook me up with the mod bro? Oh BTW, I just JB my iPad 2 this morning!! So ready to get home and play with it!!!
    Do you think you might share the top and bottom dock? I just love that look. Thanks. If not, thanks for the badge anyways!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-07-06)

sure, but I have to play with it for awhile, shouldn't be too hard. So I assume the home button would be in the middle ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-07-06)

I cannot find a single UI that matches this theme. None of them are simple or pure white? they all have this gray tint to them. :/
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-07-06 at 03:37 PM.

Do you think you might share the top and bottom dock? I just love that look. Thanks. If not, thanks for the badge anyways!!!
    I will absolutely share!! I just need to package up all the blue images and then upoad them but I will post them today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-06)

I will absolutely share!! I just need to package up all the blue images and then upoad them but I will post them today
    Thanks! It's just what...8 images? Or did you do the settings menu aswell?

Requesting a CENTER DOCK icon for messages. To replace Phone.

Also, how do we add badges to the dock?

sure, but I have to play with it for awhile, shouldn't be too hard. So I assume the home button would be in the middle ?
    Hmmm... I have been thinking about that, I am not sure. I think I still want the phone in the middle but not sure. But I was thinking about just replacing the "box" that exits the theme. I can always find the DB icone if I want to leave it lol I am just not sure, but bro you are the man so i will let you make that call as you always get things just right, which is why I love your themes!!

Thanks! It's just what...8 images? Or did you do the settings menu aswell?
    Yeah its the top dock bottom dock widget dock and settings menu

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-06)

Awesome. Can't wait. Thanks again.

Hmmm... I have been thinking about that, I am not sure. I think I still want the phone in the middle but not sure. But I was thinking about just replacing the "box" that exits the theme. I can always find the DB icone if I want to leave it lol I am just not sure, but bro you are the man so i will let you make that call as you always get things just right, which is why I love your themes!!

Can't we incorporate SpringJumps? Replace DreamBoard on the dock to a SpringJumps icon

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Can't we incorporate SpringJumps? Replace DreamBoard on the dock to a SpringJumps icon
    As far as I know springjumps does not work with DB cause DB uses plist code, i do no think there is a way to tell SJ to point to a certain code in the plist...

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Requesting a CENTER DOCK icon for messages. To replace Phone.

Also, how do we add badges to the dock?

Ok everyone here are all the images to change to BLUE

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-06)

rename this to dockPhone.png

edit Current.plist and find this line
    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>132,0,60,60</string>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string></array>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/dockPhone.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    replace to this / just replace the red part
    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX = 320 animated:0.5</string></array>
    					<key>Image</key>
    				</dict>
    voila! home button, when you press, it will brings you to first page

rename this to dockPhone.png

edit Current.plist and find this line
    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string></array>
    					<key>Image</key>
    				</dict>
    replace to this / just replace the red part
    Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX = 320 animated:0.5</string></array>
    					<key>Image</key>
    				</dict>
    voila! home button, when you press, it will brings you to first page
    You are so the man!! Can you make that in "facebook" blue? ;-p Also can you make a small "phone" so i can move that to the doc?

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast