Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD - Ceramic White -

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhase4G's Avatar
    Thanks

Just so everyone knows the Plist Builder has been released, check out the original BoXorHD thread mouse posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhase4G View Post
    Just so everyone knows the Plist Builder has been released, check out the original BoXorHD thread mouse posted it.
    Yep! Here is the link

BoxorHD Plist Builder

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    nice work mooose . Is there a way th made that plists for the white version of BHD, too ?
    It works for both white and black BoxorHD, just make sure you have the white versions of the icons in your sbicons folder for it to actually show the white icons

Btw mouse0270 made the plist builder not me
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-07-25 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    FYI the plitsbuilder not working very well now, since the LiveWeather BG image and RSS widget BG image are not included inside the current.plist. BUT if you're thinking of generating plist without these two widgets, the PlistBuilder working great
    I'm sure mouse will fix that once he officially gets back

Default Help with Panoramic Wallpaper
    Hey guys, just wondering if someone could help me with setting these for wallpapers and lockscreen backgrounds?

hey guys,

can someone help me set resize these into the panoramic wallpapers to fit lockscreen and backgrounds?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -world_panoramas_scenery_2560x1024_pan0020h607.jpg   -world_panoramas_scenery_2560x1024_pan0037h622.jpg   -30512-1680x1050-sea-night.jpg   -24970-1680x1050-landscape3d-165.jpg   -26636-1366x768-mystical.jpg  
    Last edited by sneekeee; 2011-07-25 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I'm sure mouse will fix that once he officially gets back
    I know he will he party hard and he work hard !

Quote Originally Posted by sneekeee View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if someone could help me with setting these for wallpapers and lockscreen backgrounds?

hey guys,

can someone help me set resize these into the panoramic wallpapers to fit lockscreen and backgrounds?

Thanks in advance
    That is awesome wallpaper you have there, although some of them are low res, but I still make them, see for yourself

9. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

sneekeee (2011-07-26)

thanks heaps , i didnt know how to post bigger files. Do you know how to SSH them into Boxor?

Default can someone please chnge these
    Can someone please resize these for wallpapers?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -kode.jpg   -57_2560.jpg   -dual-screen-dreamy-world-road-imagination-2560x1024.jpg  

I new here, using the plist without rss n photolive. I had change the email app to iPod, but it does not run. I had change the plist to launch com.mobileipod already. Can anyone help what I miss out?? When I got new mail, the iPod icon corner right show a red color number for new email. Pls help...

Can someone please resize these for wallpapers?

Thanks in advance
    thanks heaps , i didnt know how to post bigger files. Do you know how to SSH them into Boxor?
    you can use app phonedisk

Quote Originally Posted by ultraman070 View Post
    I new here, using the plist without rss n photolive. I had change the email app to iPod, but it does not run. I had change the plist to launch com.mobileipod already. Can anyone help what I miss out?? When I got new mail, the iPod icon corner right show a red color number for new email. Pls help...
    check the spelling, its case sensitive. We have a guide posted here, you might want to check it out http://tinyurl.com/BoxorHD-Guide

14. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

sneekeee (2011-07-26)

check the spelling, its case sensitive. We have a guide posted here, you might want to check it out http://tinyurl.com/BoxorHD-Guide[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, got it work, I put in the wrong ID.

Can Anyone here post icon for PPS player and Texas Pokerist Pro?? Thanks in advance. If there is any application for icon maker for Boxor?

Thank you very much, got it work, I put in the wrong ID.

Can Anyone here post icon for PPS player and Texas Pokerist Pro?? Thanks in advance. If there is any application for icon maker for Boxor?
    yes there is an application to make icon, it's Adobe Photoshop

here's your icon

what is this PPS Player ? I couldn't even find it on iTunes, any itunes link would be great

Meanwhile I have made texas Pokerist, check here: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    yes there is an application to make icon, it's Adobe Photoshop

here's your icon

what is this PPS Player ? I couldn't even find it on iTunes, any itunes link would be great

Meanwhile I have made texas Pokerist, check here: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    Thanks. This is the pps link PPS

Appreciated.

Why my home button is going to the 2nd page and not the 1st page? anything i need to change on iFile?

Appreciated.

Why my home button is going to the 2nd page and not the 1st page? anything i need to change on iFile?
    Because page 2 is the "home" page, page 1 is just the widgets

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Because page 2 is the "home" page, page 1 is just the widgets
    No, i am using the plist without facebook widgets, my page 1 is the one with mails and camera. but everytime i tap home button, it go to page 2...

No, i am using the plist without facebook widgets, my page 1 is the one with mails and camera. but everytime i tap home button, it go to page 2...
    the just change 320 to 0, that should do it

Code:
    <array><string>views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX = 320 animated:0.5</string></array>

Appreciated.

here ya go

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

Thanks Falcon ! Your on the ball !

Ok everyone, I just finished the BoxorHD Plist Builder how to video and it is currently uploading and as soon as it is done I will post it here on the thread

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-07-26), falcon212 (2011-07-26)

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast