Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD - Ceramic White -

wish he is still working on it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    That is because you did something wrong, no need to see before and after as mine is probably in a different location my my phone than yours, just need to make sure you copy and paste it correctly, I did notice the difference in yours and mine when I pasted mine, you were missing the "actions" code in yours...

Try this again, I was missing a "<" when i pasted this code, my bad
    Still broke it. Not sure what is going on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyZ View Post
    Still broke it. Not sure what is going on with it.
    Did you make a copy of your old plist? If so send it to me [email protected]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Did you make a copy of your old plist? If so send it to me [email protected]
    Sent! Thanks!

Sent! Thanks!
    Just sent it back, try that and let me know

can I get a big icon for Dictionary.com?

thanks in advance

Hey guys i need help ive just started really useing dreamboard and i need help with boxor hd ceramic white how to i get the live photo widget to work i read the readme it says open boxor hd ceramic white/widgets/livephotos/widgets.html then it says edit

var imagepath =
    "file:///private/var/mobile/media/DCIM/100APPLE/"; i have one question what do i edit in that location edit that but what in that link? it always shows the live photo saying configure live photo refer to readme please help

Quote Originally Posted by brandon is siik View Post
    Hey guys i need help ive just started really useing dreamboard and i need help with boxor hd ceramic white how to i get the live photo widget to work i read the readme it says open boxor hd ceramic white/widgets/livephotos/widgets.html then it says edit

var imagepath =
    "file:///private/var/mobile/media/DCIM/100APPLE/"; i have one question what do i edit in that location edit that but what in that link? it always shows the live photo saying configure live photo refer to readme please help
    It may be working you may just not be waiting long enough for it to load lol ;-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi i have a question, I want to access my iPod controls via the lock screen by double clicking the home button but, the controls don't show up. Is there a way or tweek that would allow me to do this? I am able to do that on stock OS but not on DB. Another question, i have downloaded the lockscreen boxor HD for winterboard and it doesn't work when i switch it on. If anyone could help me out i would aprieciate it! BTW THIS THEME ROCKS!!!! WELL WORTH THE $2! Thanks.

i have some icon requests but i dont know how to import them in to the theme i need help again but i do want some requests

all of them in the white version of boxor hd

air music
    videos
    facetime
    musicdog
    heywire
    Thanks i love this theme best dreamboard theme by far

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

var imagepath =
    go to your iFile and go to /var/mobile/media/DCIM/100APPLE after you hit the DCIM, you would see 2 folders see which one has the photos. After that see what that folder is named. mine was 101APPLE for example so i put : "file:///var/mobile/media/DCIM/101APPLE. I didn't put private and it works for me.

Also what i did was see my photos file numbers and listed my lowest photo number as my min and my max as my high for example: my lowest img number was IMG_1551 that's my var min and my highest is IMG_1600 my var max.So, Var min= 1551 var max= 1600. These are my selected images.

Hope this helps!

PS: ALWAYS MAKE A COPY OF THE FILE YOU ARE EDITING JUST IN CASE YOU MAKE A DOO DOO! You can just paste it back.
    Last edited by tekno1234; 2011-07-21 at 02:43 AM. Reason: info

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tekno1234 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-21)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just sent it back, try that and let me know
    Hey, just emailed you back. It black screened again.

Hey, just emailed you back. It black screened again.
    Responded

Quote Originally Posted by wenchien View Post
    can I get a big icon for Dictionary.com?

thanks in advance

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

var imagepath =
    Please refer to this guide http://tinyurl.com/BoxorHD-Guide for more detail explanations

Quote Originally Posted by tekno1234 View Post
    Hi i have a question, I want to access my iPod controls via the lock screen by double clicking the home button but, the controls don't show up. Is there a way or tweek that would allow me to do this? I am able to do that on stock OS but not on DB. Another question, i have downloaded the lockscreen boxor HD for winterboard and it doesn't work when i switch it on. If anyone could help me out i would aprieciate it! BTW THIS THEME ROCKS!!!! WELL WORTH THE $2! Thanks.
    AFAIK, if you use dreamboard lockscreen, ipod controls wont work on losckscreen. The BoxorHD Lockscreen that you downloaded from Cydia is only for the original black BoxorHD only. I no longer supports winterboard lockscreen since now dreamboard able to have one without winterboard

i have some icon requests but i dont know how to import them in to the theme i need help again but i do want some requests

all of them in the white version of boxor hd

air music
    videos
    facetime
    musicdog
    heywire
    Thanks i love this theme best dreamboard theme by far
    here ya go

btw I couldn't find musicdog icon, if you can provide me with high res image, I will make it

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-07-21 at 04:48 AM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

16. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

tristan34044 (2011-07-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhase4G's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha sorry guys kinda asking for a tall order here but I'm sure other people will eventually ask for most of these lol.

Can someone please please make these icons?!

Schwab
    RedLaser (in AppStore it's called RedLaser it's free and has a big R on the icon)
    Stumble Upon
    Everlight
    Denverpost
    Living Social
    Groupon
    MusicID
    MyWi4.0
    Labyrinth
    Logitec TouchMouse
    Apple Store
    And a blue Pandora icon like the alternate in BoXorHD black?

And hopefully a dock icon bitesms?

Sorry for asking for so much!

And btw the way @falcon or @moose

It's 12:30 am here and my weather looks like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311229633.780978.jpg  
    Last edited by iPhase4G; 2011-07-21 at 08:29 AM.

Here you go with the icons, took me sometime lol =D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -labyrinth.png   -apple-store.png   -living-social.png   -touch-mouse.png   -ever-light.png   -musicid.png   -schwab.png   -denver-post.png  

-groupon.png   -stumble-upon.png   -red-laser.png  
    Last edited by whosiao; 2011-07-21 at 01:50 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to whosiao For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by whosiao View Post
    Here you go with the icons, took me sometime lol =D
    that is great, a little suggestion next time, do not stretch the image
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

No problem at least the quality is still there, but will definitely take your advise

@Falcon, how do you like the new SIG?

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast