Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD - Ceramic White -

Thanks

Thank you falcon !!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I have made the iTunes icon, please check here: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

2. The Following User Says Thank You to numb_gb For This Useful Post:

Nk1102 (2011-07-14)

Is there anyway to fix the overlapping? Or at least make the H: and L: go away? It's not that important to me

EDIT: I just realized I may be in the wrong thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Simma View Post

Is there anyway to fix the overlapping? Or at least make the H: and L: go away? It's not that important to me

EDIT: I just realized I may be in the wrong thread...
    That's ok lol

Use this in dreeeamboard/boxorhd/widgets/liveweather/style:

}
    #temp{
    position:absolute;
    font-weight:300;
    font-size: 27px;
    top:42px;
    left:208px;
    width:40px;
    text-align:right;
    z-index:1;
    }
    #apm{
    font-size:15px;
    color:transparent;
    top:103px;
    left:-100px;
    z-index:4;
    }
    #high{
    width:60px;
    top:68px;
    left:226px;
    }
    #low{
    top:85px;
    left:225px;
    }
    #bg{
    top:5px;
    left:4px;
    z-index:0;
    }

Will look like this...

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310607649.579019.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    That's ok lol

Use this in dreeeamboard/boxorhd/widgets/liveweather/style:

}
    #temp{
    }
    #apm{
    font-size:15px;
    color:transparent;
    top:103px;
    left:-100px;
    z-index:4;
    }
    #high{
    top:68px;
    left:226px;
    }
    #low{
    top:85px;
    left:225px;
    }
    #bg{
    top:5px;
    left:4px;
    z-index:0;
    }

Will look like this...

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310607649.579019.jpg
    Thanks! It looks great

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simma For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Simma View Post
    Thanks! It looks great
    Your welcome

Thanks Moose well to be honest, im on a celcius guy and not fahrenheit guy haha so my temperature will never reach 3 digits :P, buty you can actually shift the temperature to the left by editing the red part and decreasing the number to shift the temp to the left BUT Moose's way will work too

Code:
    }
    #temp{
    }
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: evolution.nine@gmail.com | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

Thanks

Help ...... Please

i am trying to get the RSS feed box to work ... i have followed the readme file.

I just want BBC News Uk

Nothing appears in the box at all ...

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by numb_gb View Post
    Help ...... Please

i am trying to get the RSS feed box to work ... i have followed the readme file.

I just want BBC News Uk

Nothing appears in the box at all ...

Thanks in advance
    what rss link did you use for BBC UK ?
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

Thanks

Hi Falcon

BBC News - England

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by numb_gb View Post
    Hi Falcon

BBC News - England

Thanks
    Download Widget.html from here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10478729/Mods/Widget.html.zip

and replace widget.html inside RSS folder, and MAKE SURE you RESPRING the device

Thanks

Thank you Sir !

It works

i am trying to see what i had wrong !!

Thanks sir

Works a treat

Trying to see where I went wrong

Download Widget.html from here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10478729/Mods/Widget.html.zip

and replace widget.html inside RSS folder, and MAKE SURE you RESPRING the device
    Last edited by numb_gb; 2011-07-14 at 11:02 AM.

Hi falcon, I've purchased both boxor themes, and I noticed that the white one doesn't display clouds or thunder in the background when the weather changes. When I switch back to the black one it works perfectly. I replaced the function.js in live weather with the black one an still nothing. Any help would be appreciated as this is my favorite feature on the theme.

Thanks,
    Partypat

Quote Originally Posted by partypat View Post
    Hi falcon, I've purchased both boxor themes, and I noticed that the white one doesn't display clouds or thunder in the background when the weather changes. When I switch back to the black one it works perfectly. I replaced the function.js in live weather with the black one an still nothing. Any help would be appreciated as this is my favorite feature on the theme.

Thanks,
    Partypat
    You can turn the weather on and off by tapping the temperature, try that. It mig take sometime to show, so o just tap once and wait

Falcon thanks so much!! This was driing me crazy haha I couldn't figure it out! Kudos on the theme, beautiful work, keep it up!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to partypat For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-14)

Default Phone.app duplicating
    Falcon, also whenever I hit the phone button at the botto screen, my iPhone goes to a blank phone app. When I go to my apps there are two mobile phone apps and when I delete the first one it comes right back? I checked my apps and for some reason there are two com.apple.mobilephone directories, the first one says nothing and the second one says phone. I believe whenever I hit the phone button, it's launching the first com.apple.mobilephone which is corrupt or incomplete. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
    Partypat

Quote Originally Posted by partypat View Post
    Falcon, also whenever I hit the phone button at the botto screen, my iPhone goes to a blank phone app. When I go to my apps there are two mobile phone apps and when I delete the first one it comes right back? I checked my apps and for some reason there are two com.apple.mobilephone directories, the first one says nothing and the second one says phone. I believe whenever I hit the phone button, it's launching the first com.apple.mobilephone which is corrupt or incomplete. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
    Partypat
    Mmmm.. I'm not sure what you meant, blank phone app ? I don't this a theme can cause this to be honest, strange

After I have edit my plist,I got a badge on my ipod icon which is on the dock?how comes..??
    any ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by sam_jake86 View Post
    After I have edit my plist,I got a badge on my ipod icon which is on the dock?how comes..??
    any ideas??
    I should ask you the same thing, what did you do LOL, I cannot see what is wrong without looking at the plist. Send it to my email

I should ask you the same thing, what did you do LOL, I cannot see what is wrong without looking at the plist. Send it to my email
    Just sent,thanks

Thanks Moose well to be honest, im on a celcius guy and not fahrenheit guy haha so my temperature will never reach 3 digits :P, buty you can actually shift the temperature to the left by editing the red part and decreasing the number to shift the temp to the left BUT Moose's way will work too

Code:
    }
    #temp{
    }