Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD - Ceramic White -

Thanks
    hi, im looking for Yahoo Messenger and Radion.com in Boxor HD White Version. do you guy have it ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    haha that indeed nice Moose ! why dont u share you old blue badge, iPhase4G bro might like it hehe
    No problem, here are the Blue Badges

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhase4G's Avatar
    Thanks

Falcon have you thought about making a winterboard theme for boxor, and boxor white. For things like UI, statusbar icons, icons, keyboard and stuff?? I think that would be awesome because then people's phones would be completely BoXorHD?

Btw you guys are awesome thinks for the badges!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhase4G For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by iPhase4G View Post
    Falcon have you thought about making a winterboard theme for boxor, and boxor white. For things like UI, statusbar icons, icons, keyboard and stuff?? I think that would be awesome because then people's phones would be completely BoXorHD?

No problem

BTW until falcon does decide to do a ui I am currently using iapplesouce and it goes nicely together

I've been barking up this tree since BoxorHD 1.0. I've searched far and wide and spend cash trying to find the perfect UI for BoxorHD and still have to settle for Zui and Principium. For Ceramic White, i use iApplesauce. They work, but it just doesn't fit as well.

Mouse once said he would maybe make a UI for the black one, but he had to finish the plist builder first..

Thanks

thanks guys ill check it out. would not mind spending another $3 on a BoXorHD White UI lol.

lol this sucks I cant decide between the grey or mooses blue badges they both look so awesome on boxor white!
    Last edited by iPhase4G; 2011-07-13 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks

Can someone make me a few icons?

Words With Friends

Hanging With Friends

Red Laser

Remote

Thanks!!!!!

And does someone have alternate icons for iTunes iPod App Store and Dreamboard??

Words With Friends

Hanging With Friends

Red Laser

Remote

Thanks!!!!!

And does someone have alternate icons for iTunes iPod App Store and Dreamboard??
    I'm am sure when falcon wakes up he will get right on those, which should be soon

thanks guys ill check it out. would not mind spending another $3 on a BoXorHD White UI lol.

lol this sucks I cant decide between the grey or mooses blue badges they both look so awesome on boxor white!
    Yeah I had the blue ones for a while but got tired of them blending in, but I also have a lot of blue but like falcon pointed out to me, badges should and were meant to stand out so you know you have something waiting for your attention, so I went back to red and am much happier

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I'm am sure when falcon wakes up he will get right on those, which should be soon

Yeah I had the blue ones for a while but got tired of them blending in, but I also have a lot of blue but like falcon pointed out to me, badges should and were meant to stand out so you know you have something waiting for your attention, so I went back to red and am much happier
    haha yeah I'm happy with his light grey badges i feel as if the go well with the theme and they forsure dont stand out as much as the red but its smoother and i love them, I like your blue ones as well and made those my folder badges

as far as two of the icons I'm requesting he already has the WWF and Remote but when I saved them from the site he has for them they end up blurry on my phone lol

@MOOSE

Dude I'm trying to add a new page but I cant seem to do it right keeps going black after I start adding the icons part. can you do it for me please? I'll send you my plist over email if you can help....
    Last edited by iPhase4G; 2011-07-13 at 05:24 AM.

haha yeah I'm happy with his light grey badges i feel as if the go well with the theme and they forsure dont stand out as much as the red but its smoother and i love them, I like your blue ones as well and made those my folder badges

as far as two of the icons I'm requesting he already has the WWF and Remote but when I saved them from the site he has for them they end up blurry on my phone lol

@MOOSE

Dude I'm trying to add a new page but I cant seem to do it right keeps going black after I start adding the icons part. can you do it for me please? I'll send you my plist over email if you can help....
    The images are blurry cause you copied the image and not the direct image, you have to click on the image to get it on it's own page then save it, also I have found that it works best on the iPhone, so I go to site on iPhone then select icon so it's the only one on screen then hold it down and "download to" and save it directly to the sbicons folder

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-13)

Thanks

can someone post the dock mail icon?

Words With Friends

Hanging With Friends

Red Laser

Remote

Thanks!!!!!

There are a few RedLaser app, which one do you want ? Remote and and WWF already been made, check here: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

can someone post the dock mail icon?
    Is this okay ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    There are a few RedLaser app, which one do you want ? Remote and and WWF already been made, check here: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

Is this okay ?

I think those would work, but which one do I add the the images folder?

Thanks

Do you know how to find a bundleID that is not on the website you gave us?

Do you know how to find a bundleID that is not on the website you gave us?
    I have written it in the BoxorHD Guide http://tinyurl.com/BoxorHD-Guide

There are two ways to find the apps Bundle ID

a) by taping the Edit Mode inside the theme and tap one of the icons inside folder, after that you will see list of app, below of each name is the Bundle ID you need to write down (case sensitive) or
    b) by going to this link CFBundleIdentifer Database (search your app name by hitting CTRL-F and the Apps Bundle ID name is at the fourth column.

Can someone post dock icons in blue color?also the games,apps and favorite,thanks!!

Thanks

Hi falcon212

Please could i ask a big favour.... my pc is broke so i cant get the icons ..... off your photobucket would somone be kind enough to zip the following

Itunes (guitar version)
    2Do
    Awesome notes
    MX Tube
    MBox mail
    eBay

Thanks for your help

Great theme keep up the work
    Last edited by numb_gb; 2011-07-13 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by numb_gb View Post
    Hi falcon212

Please could i ask a big favour.... my pc is broke so i cant get the icons ..... off your photobucket would somone be kind enough to zip the following

Itunes (guitar version)
    2Do
    Awesome notes
    MX Tube
    MBox mail
    eBay

Thanks for your help

Great theme keep up the work
    I have made the iTunes icon, please check here: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

23. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Nk1102 (2011-07-14)

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast