Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 230

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iConiC [Beta Release]

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    Ok so another update for any one wathcing im getting well into the springboard bundle at the mo and im over half way through it more screenies soon guys!!!!!!
    Yes! I can't wait for the beta

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-04)

  3. #42
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    another screenshot lockscreen keypad


    Battery a bit drained lol


    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Yes! I can't wait for the beta

    well im making good progress at the mo so yeah all gd!!!!
    Last edited by Coop2009; 2011-07-04 at 10:39 PM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    SkyGuy5 (2011-07-05), The_Durben (2011-07-05)

  5. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    another screenshot lockscreen keypad


    Battery a bit drained lol





    well im making good progress at the mo so yeah all gd!!!!
    Good job coop! Can't wait to see more screen shots & progress

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-05)

  7. #44
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Looking great man - love the tapered look of the battery.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-05)

  9. #45
    Good work so far coop! Looks awesome.
    Only thing I'm not a fan of is the striped background behind the settings toggles.
    Doesn't look bad, I personally just don't dig stripes. Like solid walls and stuff.
    But dang, it looks good on the phone altogether man.

  10. #46
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Looking great man - love the tapered look of the battery.
    Thanks dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Good work so far coop! Looks awesome.
    Only thing I'm not a fan of is the striped background behind the settings toggles.
    Doesn't look bad, I personally just don't dig stripes. Like solid walls and stuff.
    But dang, it looks good on the phone altogether man.
    It's cool I can include an alternative for you my friend

    But your right it does look good on the phone!!!!!!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-07-05), Waverley73 (2011-07-05)

  12. #47
    You quoted me like 3 times? Lol, but yes my man. It looks fantastic! The battery concept is really sweet, loving how this theme is just coming together

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to turtlepaw For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-05)

  14. #48
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by turtlepaw View Post
    You quoted me like 3 times? Lol, but yes my man. It looks fantastic! The battery concept is really sweet, loving how this theme is just coming together
    I saw that lol it was the new app lol sorry about that I forgot to edit it. I should have the springboard bundle done later and then I'll do telephonyui then safari and see how it's coming along

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    SkyGuy5 (2011-07-05), The_Durben (2011-07-05), Waverley73 (2011-07-05)

  16. #49
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Also just noticed and remembered I got a few things still to theme in the ui folder going to hit this theme hard again later today

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1309858527.300421.jpg

    App switcher iPod controls

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    Fontme (2011-07-07), SkyGuy5 (2011-07-05), The_Durben (2011-07-05)

  18. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    Also just noticed and remembered I got a few things still to theme in the ui folder going to hit this theme hard again later today

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1309858527.300421.jpg

    App switcher iPod controls
    Damn that looks sexy

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-05)

  20. #51
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Damn that looks sexy
    Why thank you dude! I'll be updating the first post later with some more previews and a list with what is complete and still left to do later!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-07-06)

  22. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    Why thank you dude! I'll be updating the first post later with some more previews and a list with what is complete and still left to do later!
    The sms looks hella clean. Is that the color keyboard?

  23. #53
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    The sms looks hella clean. Is that the color keyboard?
    Dude that's ping chat! Ain't done chatkit yet but it will be clean when I do

    Yeah it's color keyboard just the matte theme thats all I will be making a color keyboard and iacces key boards aswell I've moved to color keyboard as much cheaper and better functionality much happier so far with it!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-07-05)

  25. #54
    Looking great bro .

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-05)

  27. #55
    Ping chat? Damn I was gonna say. & yes color keyboard is much much cheaper, not laggy, way better then iAccess

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-05)

  29. #56
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    Looking great bro .
    Thanks bro

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    Yugo (2011-07-05)

  31. #57
    Hey Coop just checking in brotha. This is coming along nicely. I do agree with Derrick about the stripes. Takes away from that clean polished look, but just personal opinion. Overall look friggin awesome. You are on fire my friend!!

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-05), SkyGuy5 (2011-07-05), The_Durben (2011-07-05)

  33. #58
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Hey Coop just checking in brotha. This is coming along nicely. I do agree with Derrick about the stripes. Takes away from that clean polished look, but just personal opinion. Overall look friggin awesome. You are on fire my friend!!
    I do get your points and I may change it yet I do want a clean looking theme
    I greatly appreciate the feedback that's one reason why I start the threads early thanks guys

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-07-05), SkyGuy5 (2011-07-05), The_Durben (2011-07-05)

  35. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop2009 View Post
    I do get your points and I may change it yet I do want a clean looking theme
    I greatly appreciate the feedback that's one reason why I start the threads early thanks guys
    no worries Coop I'm just glad your accepting of others opinions, I think it's an important part of the process and like you said that's why the threads are here......

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    Coop2009 (2011-07-05), The_Durben (2011-07-05)

  37. #60
    Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye UK
    Posts
    2,190
    Thanks
    4,432
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    no worries Coop I'm just glad your accepting of others opinions, I think it's an important part of the process and like you said that's why the threads are here......
    thanks man its all good

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •