Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: PREVIEW - 'TheGRID' by Fnet Designs

  1. #81
    I CANNOT WAIT to try this one!!

  2. #82
    @ thefinga Yeah I do.

  3. #83
    What's the espn widget? I don't know if this is shown on the video preview, but the video doesn't show up on my iPad. Can someone post a screenshot and/or the actual widget folder?

  4. #84
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    @ thefinga Yeah I do.
    Well I included several different icon mask/shadows in the theme root folder. unfortunately, you can not create a function in dreamboard to switch them out so it has to be done manually.

    Just copy the set of 4 from its folder and paste them into the Images folder and overwrite the existing ones.

    Then you need to delete the icon cache folder (DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/TheGRID) then respring.

    Quote Originally Posted by joecd04475 View Post
    What's the espn widget? I don't know if this is shown on the video preview, but the video doesn't show up on my iPad. Can someone post a screenshot and/or the actual widget folder?
    The ESPN widget is just what it sounds like. A mobile version of ESPNs website

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Well I included several different icon mask/shadows in the theme root folder. unfortunately, you can not create a function in dreamboard to switch them out so it has to be done manually.

    Just copy the set of 4 from its folder and paste them into the Images folder and overwrite the existing ones.

    Then you need to delete the icon cache folder (DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/TheGRID) then respring.



    The ESPN widget is just what it sounds like. A mobile version of ESPNs website
    Ahh okay I thought I was missing a toggle or something.

  6. #86
    Sounds like this is done... Can we get a teaser or something if we donate, til Friday!

  7. #87
    Can't wait for this theme as it seems awesome!

  8. #88
    Who's gonna make thegridlock? Haha get it? Thegrid lock oh nevermind

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-29), LuCiFeRkO (2011-06-29), Moose0704 (2011-06-29), petshop (2011-06-29), rjrankin83 (2011-06-29)

  10. #89
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Ahh okay I thought I was missing a toggle or something.
    Yeah, my fault m'am

    I was talking the wrong stuff last night

    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Sounds like this is done... Can we get a teaser or something if we donate, til Friday!
    We are here to tease and check the video...
    Just had some notes prior on the release and some of them are being done by thefinga as we speak....

    It is all new so nice to welcome some new freaks in here...
    I won't leave the AppleCore but will switch between these...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Who's gonna make thegridlock? Haha get it? Thegrid lock oh nevermind
    Still hasn't sobered up right?
    LOL
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-06-29 at 10:26 AM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-29), tunechi (2011-06-29)

  12. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Who's gonna make thegridlock? Haha get it? Thegrid lock oh nevermind
    ROTFLMAO!!! That was a good one man!!

  13. #91
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    new beta is coming.....
    We will see the return of icon labels as well...

    It is running very stable on my end folks.....
    I guess after the next beta, all will on green light for the public....

    Hell, thefinga doesn't give out beta's that need work to be honest...
    He is a perfectionist so his themes are near perfect when thet come out...

    Add some sauce on top it like Trolling, Kronik, Chevymusclecar, LuCiFeRkO, BombMom and others (sorry) and all will be even better

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-29), Kr0NiK (2011-06-30), LuCiFeRkO (2011-06-29), mondo619 (2011-06-29), Moose0704 (2011-06-29)

  15. #92
    Yeah no kidding, when thefinga gave this to me to test i was like WOW man this is a beta? lol This theme is amazing and just knowing there is more to come, well i just can't imagine how much better this could get so i am really excited to find out

  16. #93
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yeah no kidding, when thefinga gave this to me to test i was like WOW man this is a beta? lol This theme is amazing and just knowing there is more to come, well i just can't imagine how much better this could get so i am really excited to find out
    I am pleased when someone finds a way to move icons like original ios....
    And also when the all apps folder is cleared of apps or games I set to other folders

  17. #94
    **Removed
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-29 at 09:40 PM.

  18. #95
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    I am pleased when someone finds a way to move icons like original ios....
    And also when the all apps folder is cleared of apps or games I set to other folders
    I agree 100% I cannot stand redundancy. I agree 100% I cannot stand redundancy.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-06-29)

  20. #96
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    I agree 100% I cannot stand redundancy. I agree 100% I cannot stand redundancy.
    I hear ya, I hear ya
    LOL

  21. #97
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Beta update by thefinga:

    Fixes/Additions:
    - larger dock fuction text buttons
    - added more label choices for the folders
    - added 4 more slots on the quicklaunch bar for a total of 16
    - added additional wallpapers
    - code tweaks to speed up functionality
    - started adding help "popups"

    Also going to experiment with weather "backgrounds"
    This one will come in our mailboxes soon...

  22. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Beta update by thefinga:



    This one will come in our mailboxes soon...
    So looking forward to testing out the new features
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-29 at 10:17 PM.

  23. #99
    I am STOKED to try this one out.

  24. #100
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyy81 View Post
    I am STOKED to try this one out.
    Well, it is going to be big and sexy

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    bigsexyy81 (2011-06-29)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •