View Poll Results: Do You want to see this mod finished?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 79.31%
  • No

3 10.34%
  • Maybe

3 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modded Darkstar Theme

So...what have you done so far? mail it to me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Thank You, i was gonna ask u if you can beta test anyway. Coding is something i really need help on...
    I am going to need just 1 more beta tester. And that will be it. Kuanyu, send me your email so i can send you the .plist when i finish the buttons coding. That way you can review it and tell me what i did wrong.
    I can test, iPhone 4, Verizon, iOS 4.2.6

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2011-06-27)

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    I can test, iPhone 4, Verizon, iOS 4.2.6
    Send me your email, would be good to test on iphone 4! Send me your email
    That's it for beta testers! Thanks for the cooperation guys.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    So...what have you done so far? mail it to me at [email protected]
    Well, right now i only have the DynamicView for sub-menus. I am working on the Actions for the buttons. To make the sub-menus show up when the button is touched.

so? can I take a look at your codes?

Thanks

so? can I take a look at your codes?
    Yea i will send it to you now. IDK if i did the sub-menu coding right tho. I want a GridBG.png to be ontop of the Sub-menu. That way, the icons go on the GridBG and only moves inside the GridBG. That way the submenu picture doesn't move....I will send you the complete package with the images, etc.

I'll take a looks at it when I get the plist :-D

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll take a looks at it when I get the plist :-D
    Alright, lik i said, i only have the sub-menu location, etc coding for it. I still need to do the button actions. I was thinking, of doing a version myself, you do the button actions also, and i can compare it to yours and see what i did wrong. It would help me understand better the code that way! Thanks again bro!

PM with email sent you FD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

Cleaning up your plist, I'll start coding after cleaning finished, then I'll send it to you and explain everything

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Thank you kuanyu! Your help is much appreciated!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (2011-06-27)

Thanks

Cleaning up your plist, I'll start coding after cleaning finished, then I'll send it to you and explain everything
    Alright man, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Lik i said, i am new to this, so i wanna learn for my next theme!

so...did you look at the DreamBoard FAQ? that is the right place for beginners! Or, I'll teach you
    Edit: As I cleaned up your plist, i realized that there is not a function or a button that inserted your cydiaview, social view...etc
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-06-27 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks

so...did you look at the DreamBoard FAQ? that is the right place for beginners! Or, I'll teach you
    Edit: As I cleaned up your plist, i realized that there is not a function or a button that inserted your cydiaview, social view...etc
    Yeah, i am looking at the Dreamboard Wiki. Umm, teaching me would help me understand in some of my questions.
    For the .plist; Yea, there is no function cause i havn't added any buttons to make them show up. The coding you have is for the sub-menu's. Lik the ones on the first page. I recently finished adding the button functions to make them show up. With the background also. So yea. IDK if you want the recently finished one i made, or if you still gonna add it and i can compare to mine to see where i got mixed up. Your call.

I can place my own button's with the functions, but the problem is, I don't know how or what layout do you want it to be Might be a great favor for you to send your updated plist to me, so I won't have to find the right position for the buttons
    Good news is: your plist is now cleaned up !
    Sorry, I'm getting a little tired now will get a little rest, then I'll continue!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I can place my own button's with the functions, but the problem is, I don't know how or what layout do you want it to be Might be a great favor for you to send your updated plist to me, so I won't have to find the right position for the buttons
    Good news is: your plist is now cleaned up !
    Sorry, I'm getting a little tired now will get a little rest, then I'll continue!
    NP man. Really appreaciate your help. Makes this easier

Sumbitch. I missed out on the beta testing. :/ i asked about it this morning. Never got a reply.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Sumbitch. I missed out on the beta testing. :/ i asked about it this morning. Never got a reply.
    Sorry bro. I will mak it up to u. , i can let u hav the completed beta before release if tht makes u happy!

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Sorry bro. I will mak it up to u. , i can let u hav the completed beta before release if tht makes u happy!
    That works! I really like what you're doing, and I hope you can do what you say about porting all of ALIEN1974's themes. I'm a huge fan and I still sport Dusk Xtreme every now and then. One of my fav's. I would have ported it myself, but I got no clue how to code for DB. I can edit already made plists to change icons and such, but that's about it. I wish there was some kind of class you could take. Haha. There are many themes I'd love to port.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2011-06-28)

Hey FrightDealer,

Did you get my PM with my email?

I have not received anything to test yet.

Thanks

27. The Following User Says Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2011-06-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    That works! I really like what you're doing, and I hope you can do what you say about porting all of ALIEN1974's themes. I'm a huge fan and I still sport Dusk Xtreme every now and then. One of my fav's. I would have ported it myself, but I got no clue how to code for DB. I can edit already made plists to change icons and such, but that's about it. I wish there was some kind of class you could take. Haha. There are many themes I'd love to port.
    Well i have been thinking, aside from making my own themes (still got alot to learn with graphics) I was thinking of making a thing of porting themes to DB. Lik getting hired... IDK, might do it out of the kindess of my heart. But you can make sure any theme i make, it will be Donation-Based. Free is a benefit for all!

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Hey FrightDealer,

Did you get my PM with my email?

I have not received anything to test yet.

Thanks
    Yea, thing is, i gotta finish the code so you can actually test something. I will PM all the Beta Testers with the whole package on what to test.

@Beta Testers

The package i send, is a beta. Things WILL change so every time i send a new .plist it will come with an updated package. So don't hold on to old packages. TY for beta testing

29. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-06-28)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast