Page 69 of 655 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #1361
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    well next time be more details

    i get tough to people who doesnt appreciate how hard to make a top notch theme, so if i missunderstood u then i'm sorry too

  2. #1362
    Hope this beta holds you over for a bit. We r going to try and make the next release our 1.0 out of beta release. Try that is.

    Images in redline art not set on stone. Outside of adding 5.0 compatibility.

    the Matt UI theme still needs major touch up. I'm not happy with the bars. Status bars are solid tho.

    So we hope you all have fun with this release.

    Thank you.

  3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-06-29), dakkota (2011-06-29), Darrenrooster (2011-06-29), Dexy88 (2011-06-29), DrAgNbOi (2011-06-29), GAIAStevef (2011-06-29), iPAX (2011-06-29), It's Mi (2011-06-29), Kaospassageraren (2011-06-29), Nic.man (2011-06-29), Pinoy (2011-06-29), ReBourne (2011-06-29), The_13th_Plague (2011-06-29), wirral59 (2011-06-29)

  4. #1363
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    relax darr, i was joking with zausser on twiiter about updates and how u get things right, icons and all but these geniuses always come up with more and so you start over. in the end what you have is different then whow you began, which is all part of the fun. dont be so quick to pounce. sorry



    u see this is the stuff that so perplexes me. why are u coming at me as the "tough guy"? I wasnt bothering you. I bet if I acted out like u I would be ran from here. #confused.
    i dont run i bring the pain

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-06-29)

  6. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    let me offer u all some advice. dont bother with update 3.
    4
    or even
    5

    Just wait for 6, 7 ,or maybe 8. Save yourselves some time. 8 will be really nice.

    edit. this was said in jest. in a nutshell z and effx will keep uping the bar
    You shouldn't bother dropping the entire theme back in anyway? You will loose all the work you've done. Only take the new components and add them to what you already have. Like this update brings a new icon, and a ridiculously sick one at that. That alone makes this a worth while update. But that's still no reason to re install the entire theme. Knowledge is power buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    thanks bro ur the man



    hey bro i theme the backboard but is not theming when i respring any idea?

    what u mean no ui?
    That's the name of the bundle to place icon. If you're re skinning it entirely its necessary I believe to overwrite the stock skins in the backboard app that can be found in Applications.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-06-29 at 08:29 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-06-29)

  8. #1365
    Whatever dude. I've learned some get away with being Bullys around here. Good 4 u. Peace love and I will send out a blessing for you tonight. God bless u. I'm sorry u r angry and in glad 4 u that you are so mean and tough

  9. #1366
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Whatever dude. I've learned some get away with being Bullys around here. Good 4 u. Peace love and I will send out a blessing for you tonight. God bless u. I'm sorry u r angry and in glad 4 u that you are so mean and tough
    lol okie im turning to hulk

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    You shouldn't bother dropping the entire theme back in anyway? You will loose all the work you've done. Only take the new components and add them to what you already have. Like this update brings a new icon, and a ridiculously sick one at that. That alone makes this a worth while update. But that's still no reason to re install the entire theme. Knowledge is power buddy!



    That's the name of the bundle to place icon. If you're re skinning it entirely its necessary I believe to overwrite the stock skins in the backboard app that can be found in Applications.
    thanks bro, that sux though cus what about if you want to change theme, thats mean its still going to be different

  10. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    You shouldn't bother dropping the entire theme back in anyway? You will loose all the work you've done. Only take the new components and add them to what you already have. Like this update brings a new icon, and a ridiculously sick one at that. That alone makes this a worth while update. But that's still no reason to re install the entire theme. Knowledge is power buddy
    Necermind. I wish I could remove It. I will never learn. Everything is taken so literally. My bad. I won't come here anymore. Ill stay in dreamland. Bye.

  11. #1368
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Necermind. I wish I could remove It. I will never learn. Everything is taken so literally. My bad. I won't come here anymore. Ill stay in dreamland. Bye.
    okie dokie

  12. #1369
    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    lol okie im turning to hulk



    thanks bro, that sux though cus what about if you want to change theme, thats mean its still going to be different
    Ya that is what sucks. I could be wrong but that's the only way Ive been able to skin it. Best to create a universal skin set, like with great black textures so that it matches everything. Maybe ask Jazz if it can be done in a way to rotate for themes.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-06-29)

  14. #1370
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    OK, I knew the new frameless icons were going to look great but when you get them on your phone they looks absolutely amazing!



    Love it!
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-06-29), It's Mi (2011-06-29), Pinoy (2011-06-29), stratnik (2011-06-29), wirral59 (2011-06-29)

  16. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Necermind. I wish I could remove It. I will never learn. Everything is taken so literally. My bad. I won't come here anymore. Ill stay in dreamland. Bye.
    I don't think its that serious my friend. Just move on. No harm done!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-06-29)

  18. #1372
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Ya that is what sucks. I could be wrong but that's the only way Ive been able to skin it. Best to create a universal skin set, like with great black textures so that it matches everything. Maybe ask Jazz if it can be done in a way to rotate for themes.
    ok thanks

    I'm done for tonite with envy remix SB widget


    i was working on this one
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-06-29 at 08:52 AM.

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-06-29), It's Mi (2011-06-29), Pinoy (2011-06-29), stratnik (2011-06-29), wirral59 (2011-06-29)

  20. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    I don't think its that serious my friend. Just move on. No harm done!
    I agree yet u weren't the one called stupid. Sticks n stones will break some bones but words are allowed by some but not by others

    Next you'll tell me to let it go. But never once speak to the offender. That's the easy way out. Let intolerance and ignorance prroliferate

  21. #1374
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    I agree yet u weren't the one called stupid. Sticks n stones will break some bones but words are allowed by some but not by others

    Next you'll tell me to let it go. But never once speak to the offender. That's the easy way out. Let intolerance and ignorance prroliferate
    hey if u go back couple pages i did appologize so if i were u relax n enjoy life

  22. #1375
    Believe me I enjoy this immenseley. Goodnight friend.

  23. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    I agree yet u weren't the one called stupid. Sticks n stones will break some bones but words are allowed by some but not by others

    Next you'll tell me to let it go. But never once speak to the offender. That's the easy way out. Let intolerance and ignorance prroliferate
    Do what? LOL. I'm not a mediator. My comments to you were directed at you, and not influenced by your conversation with Daar! At the end of the day though Daar is my brother, but he's a grown man. Not my place to tell him, or you what to or not to say. I'm just saying move on. Why leave the thread? If it makes you feel better you can call me a couple names.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-06-29)

  25. #1377
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    88Hurst CK is sweeter than candy

    i'm outtie goonite guys n thank you Master Z n Genius Efx for the update
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-06-29 at 09:13 AM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    88hurst (2011-06-29)

  27. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Do what? LOL. I'm not a mediator. My comments to you were directed at you, and not influenced by your conversation with Daar! At the end of the day though Daar is my brother, but he's a grown man. Not my place to tell him, or you what to or not to say. I'm just saying move on. Why leave the thread? If it makes you feel better you can call me a couple names.
    I can't. Can I be your brother?

  28. #1379
    .....
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2011-06-29 at 10:11 AM.

  29. #1380
    Hey Z, i got no Beta update. I donated yesterday [email protected]

Page 69 of 655 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •