Page 636 of 655 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,720 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #12701
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_d View Post
    can some PLEASE send me the link to jazzman's SBS and CK theme! He won't reply to my pms please help me !
    Don't do this. You may have killed your chances of ever getting them now. Good things come to those who wait. And only Jazz has the given right to share his work.

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-09-26), dadyajie (2011-09-26), It's Mi (2011-09-26), Jazzman UK (2011-09-26), nealh (2011-09-27), nicoand (2011-09-28), Shad0wM0nk3y (2012-03-18), wirral59 (2011-09-26)

  3. #12702
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_d View Post
    can some PLEASE send me the link to jazzman's SBS and CK theme! He won't reply to my pms please help me !
    He's probably not replying because you only have like five posts and have given 0 thanks and received 0 thanks. You also just joined this month, so you probably just pm'd him lol. Be patient, I highly doubt Jazz sits on his computer all day waiting to reply to pms. iZangetsu is right, this really did lower your chances of receiving his sbsettings....you've obviously been watching this thread, meaning you're just a leecher (sorry, but it's true), because I am pretty sure Jazz made those sbsettings some time ago. I despise people that will mooch off a thread and not try to help others. Good luck on getting what you want, because after that I probably won't see you on here anymore...you'll get what you need and leave.

    Sorry I sound so hateful guys, but I hate people that don't think about other people's time and I especially hate people that leech off the work of others without giving a thanks or anything to the person they download from. Every time you appreciate the work of another, you should hit the thanks button, or at least say thanks. Peace out

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-26), GUNNY29 (2011-09-27), It's Mi (2011-09-26), iZangetsu (2011-09-26), nicoand (2011-09-26), wirral59 (2011-09-26)

  5. #12703
    Default Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    OK peeps,
    just gonna make a full set of these, if enough want them i will post them....






    It was Petros that made the gold one buddy...





    i have been ignore for this mod
    nice job master

    If there is one thing that i hate is posts like this, i got 180 PM's yesterday for requests for one thing or another, why is it that if i don't answer straight away i get accused of ignoring peeps....
    I bloody well give up sometimes....[/QUOTE]

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oswaldo-1985 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-09-26), MUFC55 (2011-09-26), nicoand (2011-09-26)

  7. #12704
    Livin the iPhone Life nicoand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some were hot
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    3,574
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldo-1985 View Post
    nice job master

    If there is one thing that i hate is posts like this, i got 180 PM's yesterday for requests for one thing or another, why is it that if i don't answer straight away i get accused of ignoring peeps....
    I bloody well give up sometimes....
    [/QUOTE]

    all good things come to those who wait

  8. #12705
    Hello everyone

    That's just Mi at the moment ...

    My LS: Credits to MaxPa1N and the great Jazzman, my Honeypie
    I just changed a little bit, especially the pics lol
    -img_0669.png -img_0672.png -img_0673.png -img_0688.png -img_0656.png -img_0653.png

    And my Homescreen: Credits to Pinoy and once again the Jazz

    -img_0687.png -img_0695.png

    If someone would like to have another nice wallpack to go with this red-gold Jazz-Cube, here it is:

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10837897/SS-Portrait.zip
    These are all portrait pics in the right size, but not all are retina. Sorry for that
    But there are a lot more than 20 pics included, so everyone might find some nice ones

    Hope you enjoy it

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-09-27 at 01:37 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    alanbt (2011-10-06), Alexweli69 (2011-09-27), chrisangel13 (2011-09-27), cukhiem (2011-09-26), dadyajie (2011-09-26), Darrenrooster (2011-10-18), Dexy88 (2011-09-27), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-26), faisalz (2011-09-26), frad23 (2011-09-27), iZangetsu (2011-09-26), izzi (2011-09-26), KnightWing (2011-09-27), lao3hero (2011-09-27), MUFC55 (2011-09-27), nealh (2011-09-27), Nic.man (2011-09-28), nicoand (2011-09-26), oswaldo-1985 (2011-09-26), robertus (2011-09-26), Toomai (2011-10-06), wirral59 (2011-09-26)

  10. #12706
    Looks very good Mi
    I can see you are still enjoying the red gold.


    At this moment I am playing and learning with gradients on a clock face
    1 is how it was.
    2 is now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -face.png   -face.png  

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-26), It's Mi (2011-09-26), iZangetsu (2011-09-26), KnightWing (2011-09-27), nicoand (2011-09-26), Titi19 (2011-09-26), wirral59 (2011-09-27)

  12. #12707
    Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    Looks very good Mi
    I can see you are still enjoying the red gold.


    At this moment I am playing and learning with gradients on a clock face
    1 is how it was.
    2 is now.
    Thanky, Robert
    Your clock face looks good

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-27), wirral59 (2011-09-27)

  14. #12708
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello everyone

    That's just Mi at the moment ...

    My LS: Credits to MaxPa1N and the great Jazzman, my Honeypie
    I just changed a little bit, especially the pics lol
    -img_0669.png -img_0672.png -img_0673.png -img_0688.png -img_0656.png -img_0653.png

    And my Homescreen: Credits to Pinoy and once again the Jazz

    -img_0687.png -img_0695.png

    If someone would like to have another nice wallpack to go with this red-gold Jazz-Cube, here it is:

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10837897/SS-Portrait.zip

    Hope you enjoy it

    Mi
    Tks Mi for the sharing appreciate it

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dadyajie For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-09-26), wirral59 (2011-09-27)

  16. #12709
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello everyone

    That's just Mi at the moment ...

    My LS: Credits to MaxPa1N and the great Jazzman, my Honeypie
    I just changed a little bit, especially the pics lol
    -img_0669.png -img_0672.png -img_0673.png -img_0688.png -img_0656.png -img_0653.png

    And my Homescreen: Credits to Pinoy and once again the Jazz

    -img_0687.png -img_0695.png

    If someone would like to have another nice wallpack to go with this red-gold Jazz-Cube, here it is:

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10837897/SS-Portrait.zip

    Hope you enjoy it

    Mi
    I don't like gold...but that is smexy

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-27), It's Mi (2011-09-27)

  18. #12710
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    I don't like gold...but that is smexy
    Thank you Knight

    It's all Jazz, Pinoy and Max and a little Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-27), KnightWing (2011-09-27)

  20. #12711
    Sorry been busy with life and other stuff but here's the updated keyboards still not the best there is but looks way better IMO





    Download Here: RedGold 4-Row ColorKeyboard.rar






    Download Here: BlackGold 4-Row ColorKeyboard.rar

    Enjoy! or not your choice!

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-09-27), dadyajie (2011-09-27), It's Mi (2011-09-27), izzi (2011-09-27), nealh (2011-09-27), nicoand (2011-09-27), oswaldo-1985 (2011-09-27)

  22. #12712
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    can someone make me icons for irealsms, safari and twitter for frameless icon on blueline
    Last edited by Steviemay; 2011-09-27 at 01:34 PM.

  23. #12713
    Sorry
    Last edited by Titi19; 2011-09-28 at 02:29 AM.

  24. #12714
    I would appreciate you didnt post parts of my psd that was included in a cube package also the frame was made for me by a very generous theme maker i send the psds so peeps can add their own pics i know your only after advice thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Titi19 View Post
    Who can explain me how do you do this frame (i use photoshop) for example Attachment 549297 or take me one psd when i see it excuse me my english is not perfect
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2011-09-27 at 08:46 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    nicoand (2011-09-27), Titi19 (2011-09-27)

  26. #12715
    Sorry GUNNY29 would you like when i delete??

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Titi19 For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2011-09-27)

  28. #12716
    If your using photoshop just write something over it as their are copy and pasters around lol thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Titi19 View Post
    Sorry GUNNY29 would you like when i delete??
    If your using photoshop just write something over it as their are copy and pasters around lol thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Titi19 View Post
    Sorry GUNNY29 would you like when i delete??
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2011-09-27 at 08:54 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  29. #12717

  30. #12718
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post
    yes i can...
    Heey this looks great.. how do I apply this to my blueline theme?

    I actually figured it out^.. but why are they to the left ?

    Quote Originally Posted by simer_cool View Post
    My blueline setup....



    Can anyone tell me why my icon shadows are little bit left to the icon. They are not in center..

    sameee problemmm
    Last edited by adamhardcore; 2011-09-27 at 10:14 PM.

  31. #12719
    Quote Originally Posted by adamhardcore View Post
    Heey this looks great.. how do I apply this to my blueline theme?

    I actually figured it out^.. but why are they to the left ?

    sameee problemmm

    Hey Adam

    Do you use Shrink?
    1) If you had shrinked your icons that could be the problem with the iconshadow.
    2) Otherwhise if you didn't had shrinked your icons, thie iconshadow might be created for shrinked icons, so you need to shrink your icons to make them fit

    With the look on your screenshot I would say, point 2) would be the solution
    Just shrink your icons to 80-85% and the shadows will look the way they should

    Hope you understand ?

    Mi


    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    Sorry been busy with life and other stuff but here's the updated keyboards still not the best there is but looks way better IMO





    Download Here: RedGold 4-Row ColorKeyboard.rar






    Download Here: BlackGold 4-Row ColorKeyboard.rar

    Enjoy! or not your choice!
    Hey Zanget

    I definitely enjoy it, buddy
    Thanky very very much for all your effort and time and for sharing this with us

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-09-28 at 12:21 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    iZangetsu (2011-09-28), wirral59 (2011-09-29)

  33. #12720
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Adam

    Do you use Shrink?
    1) If you had shrinked your icons that could be the problem with the iconshadow.
    2) Otherwhise if you didn't had shrinked your icons, thie iconshadow might be created for shrinked icons, so you need to shrink your icons to make them fit

    With the look on your screenshot I would say, point 2) would be the solution
    Just shrink your icons to 80-85% and the shadows will look the way they should

    Hope you understand ?

    Mi




    Hey Zanget

    I definitely enjoy it, buddy
    Thanky very very much for all your effort and time and for sharing this with us

    Mi
    I use bigify plus will that not work?

Page 636 of 655 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •