Page 635 of 655 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,700 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    It's called Vivaldi.

You took my version of Maxes cube to Darkstar, you gonna do the same with this, i don't think so buddy.
    And you never credited me for the artwork....
    Don't awaken the sleeping dragon or ELSe :P

That goes for all you plagiarizers at least give credit to where it is due.
    Last edited by D_One; 2011-09-22 at 03:40 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to D_One For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-09-22), It's Mi (2011-09-23), Jazzman UK (2011-09-22), wirral59 (2011-09-22)

Thx Jazz and credits for you (i translate in french)

-img0223.png-img0222n.png

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titi19 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-09-23), Jazzman UK (2011-09-23), wirral59 (2011-09-23)

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    can you make please keyboard Gold Black ??
    Sorry it took so long. same keyboard just different color BG download here: BlackGold 4-Row ColorKeyboard.rar

.....................I won't attempt to make anything gold again

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-09-23), It's Mi (2011-09-23), izzi (2011-09-23), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-23), wirral59 (2011-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_mods View Post
    share ur LS please.. awesome work to whoever did it
    Hey

The LS is a mod of a LS Max made. It's done by Jazzman and Pinoy. So the best will be to PM the great Jazzman and ask for this one, bro

Mi

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    @MI

No I do not have PS...Sorry, I'm sorta a noob...I'll keep playing around and maybe try to figure it out hopefully....BTW, any chance you may have a complete status bar for the Goldline theme because I have everything I need for Goldline worked out except the battery on the status bar to be themed...Thank you for your time and help on these issues, you have been great with all this!!!
    Haven't been here a few days so I wonder if you figured it out
    Do you have the goldmod from S-Master? I think there was the battery included. PM him for getting the link would be the best I think

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-09-23 at 12:58 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (2011-09-23), Jazzman UK (2011-09-23), wirral59 (2011-09-23)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey

The LS is a mod of a LS Max made. It's done by Jazzman and Pinoy. So the best will be to PM the great Jazzman and ask for this one, bro

Mi

Do you have the goldmod from S-Master? I think there was the battery included. PM him for getting the link would be the best I think

Mi
    Hey Miriam.....How have you been? I know ive missed seeing some color on these threads! . I got something in the works for you ladies (inspired by the wifey)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-09-23), wirral59 (2011-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    OK. Here I go trying to get at least a fingernail of the Midas touch lol. (NO WHERE NEAR JAZZ'S SKILL! SO DON'T JUDGE ME )
    I made this just to replace the first keyboards I made on this thread skill has improved just a tad.
    Enjoy ladies, gents, and trolls alike.

Download here: RedGold 4-Row ColorKeyboard.rar

If anyone wants without red background let me know
    Hey

Thanky so much for doing this for us, bro
    It's really not easy to get the golden touch, as I know from many that had tried it ...
    So it's a nice beginning, my friend
    Please don't give up in dong this. I'm sure Jazz would give you advices how to improve your skills, as he did with Pinoy, S-Master and others

Thanky again

Mi

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

iZangetsu (2011-09-23), wirral59 (2011-09-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey

Mi

Mi
    @MI

Thanks for remembering me...Yes I figured it out and got the name on my status bar...Look great, Thanks again!! As for the battery, I have the main Goldline theme but I don't have the battery themed out like others have theirs...Is there a way you could just post or PM me the file just for battery and the numbered percentage if there is one for it...Thanks again for your help on this matter!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,509 Times in 688 Posts

Sorry it took so long. same keyboard just different color BG download here: BlackGold 4-Row ColorKeyboard.rar

.....................I won't attempt to make anything gold again

very very Thanks Bro,very nice work

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to izzi For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-09-23), iZangetsu (2011-09-23), wirral59 (2011-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Hey Miriam.....How have you been? I know ive missed seeing some color on these threads! . I got something in the works for you ladies (inspired by the wifey)
    Hey

Thank you for asking, bro ...
    Yes, I'm fine again and hope you are too!

Oh and that sounds really exciting ...
    Just for us ladies ... that seems to be nice

Thanky in advance

Mi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

wirral59 (2011-09-24)

I have implemented Izzy's goldline weather widget in Jazzman's red gold mod of Max pa1n's cube.
    Seems to me like a "golden" combination.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2192.png   -img_2194.png   -img_2193.png   -img_2196.png  
    Last edited by robertus; 2011-09-24 at 01:45 AM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

frad23 (2011-09-24), giang4loan (2011-09-25), It's Mi (2011-09-24), wirral59 (2011-09-24)

Thanks

Can somebody please help me and tell me why the battery and the numbered percentage next to it is not being themed even though the files in the Goldline theme ULimage file location has it there to be themed??? I have everything else done except the battery and it's driving me nuts!!! Please, any help will be appreciated!!!

Can somebody please help me and tell me why the battery and the numbered percentage next to it is not being themed even though the files in the Goldline theme ULimage file location has it there to be themed??? I have everything else done except the battery and it's driving me nuts!!! Please, any help will be appreciated!!!

Do you have the goldtheme above the original Redline theme in Winterboard? Maybe you need to restart your phone to change it, too.

Here is a golden battery percent posted here in this thread somewhere. Unfortunately I don't know who made it originally.
    Sorry for that

Put them in your modded theme and on top of Winterboard.

Hope it helps

Mi

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-09-24 at 03:31 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Hunchkey (2011-09-24), nateD (2012-06-17), Nic.man (2011-09-27), wirral59 (2011-09-24)

Here this gives you the battery. All this was shared before don't remember who but credits to them

Hey

Thanky so much for doing this for us, bro
    It's really not easy to get the golden touch, as I know from many that had tried it ...
    So it's a nice beginning, my friend
    Please don't give up in dong this. I'm sure Jazz would give you advices how to improve your skills, as he did with Pinoy, S-Master and others

Thanky again

Mi
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Mi. I'm only trying to learn new things and improve on others so that I may be of help to someone else. I've received so much from many here and there and only strive to give back what I can. Sometimes it feels like I unwillingly or unknowingly stepped on people's toes in the process, and that's not how I want to be. But I won't give up, too late now. @Jazz,Pinoy, and Petros y'all are my Inspiration. Please stear me in the right direction.
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-09-24 at 04:50 PM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

Hunchkey (2011-09-24), It's Mi (2011-09-24), wirral59 (2011-09-24)

Here this gives you the battery. All this was shared before don't remember who but credits to them

Goldline Bars n Battery.zip

Thanks for the vote of confidence Mi. I'm only trying to learn new things and improve on others so that I may be of help to someone else. I've received so much from many here and there and only strive to give back what I can. Sometimes it feels like I unwillingly or unknowingly stepped on people's toes in the process, and that's not how I want to be. But I won't give up, too late now. @Jazz,Pinoy, and Petros y'all are my Inspiration. Please stear me in the right direction.
    Hey buddy

These are really nice words
    And I'm sure everybody is willing to help when they are asked in a polite way

It's good to know that you won't give up! That's the right attitude, bro
    And I know how much you are willing to learn! I just saw it on the CK-thread

Keep up your great work

Mi

Btw: your files doesn't work
    They are all black and unable to open in PS.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Hunchkey (2011-09-24), iZangetsu (2011-09-24), Toomai (2011-10-07), wirral59 (2011-09-24)

Hey buddy

These are really nice words
    And I'm sure everybody is willing to help when they are asked in a polite way

It's good to know that you won't give up! That's the right attitude, bro
    And I know how much you are willing to learn! I just saw it on the CK-thread

Keep up your great work

Mi

Btw: your files doesn't work
    They are all black and unable to open in PS.
    Thank you

Y'all try this download. I killed the first one I guess it didn't work because it was zipped using iFile
    this one should work Goldline Bars n Battery.theme.rar

p.s. i'm gonna post an update for that keyboard sometime today or tomorrow. the landscape buttons really needs a face lift(too dark) so keep an eye out
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-09-24 at 04:58 PM.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-09-25), Hunchkey (2011-09-24), It's Mi (2011-09-24), Toomai (2011-10-07)

Thanks

Thank you

Y'all try this download. I killed the first one I guess it didn't work because it was zipped using iFile
    this one should work Goldline Bars n Battery.theme.rar

p.s. i'm gonna post an update for that keyboard sometime today or tomorrow. the landscape buttons really needs a face lift(too dark) so keep an eye out
    @MI and IZANGETSU

Thank you both for your help and the files to get the battery!!! I appreciate your timely response and kindness...Keep up the good work!!!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunchkey For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-09-24), iZangetsu (2011-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley99099 View Post
    can you share the psd for that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post
    Danke Miriam. oder soll ich sagen thanks bro loool

special thanks and credits to izzi aka chaoos for this..

how do I apply this to the theme?

Still working on this..every time something small is changed
    I like to come back to an mod and each time try to perfect it more to my liking..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2246.png   -img_2245.png  

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-09-25), It's Mi (2011-09-25), wirral59 (2011-09-25)

can some PLEASE send me the link to jazzman's SBS and CK theme! He won't reply to my pms please help me !

Page 635 of 655 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645 ... LastLast