Page 596 of 655 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,920 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    I don't beg peeps for stuff...I ask once, and if they don't wanna share, then I know not to ask em ever again for anything. I may jump in and start posting gold things(I personally don't think gold looks good, I'm a high tech dude). I know what the mods are doing here, the pming for mods, or just sharing with their little cliche(ya know who ya are ). I feel you guys on the mod problem, trust me. I can't think of one person who hates a leech more than I. But you can't get rid of leeching..not on any forum ever. What you guys are doing isn't going to solve a problem at all, just gonna scare newcomers and other peeps from the thread. I hate the cliche thing I'm seeing, pisses me off. If you have a mod you don't wanna share it, don't post a screenshot. Just keep the damn thing to yourself.

Just my two cents on this guys, no offense to anyone, just throwing in a bit of advice .
    I post thru pm for the simple reason if peeps have not bought this theme they can't take bits from it for free, i am NOT in a cliche as you put it, i am a one man band, i always have been and always will. I may take help from friends on here but that don't mean it's a cliche.
    I have not seen any of your work so i can't criticize what you can or can't do, i post what i want and share what i want and aint no one on here gonna tell me otherwise.
    If i make something i like what is wrong with posting it, i like to make certain things and may be just keep a little something for myself, does that make it wrong....
    You say no offence but your words sound like your are having a little dig at some in this community...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-08-16), dadyajie (2011-08-14), Darrenrooster (2011-08-14), Dexy88 (2011-08-14), DrAgNbOi (2011-08-15), D_One (2011-08-14), giang4loan (2011-08-14), GUNNY29 (2011-08-14), iMaC 74 (2011-08-14), Sweman (2011-08-14), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    I post thru pm for the simple reason if peeps have not bought this theme they can't take bits from it for free, i am NOT in a cliche as you put it, i am a one man band, i always have been and always will. I may take help from friends on here but that don't mean it's a cliche.
    I have not seen any of your work so i can't criticize what you can or can't do, i post what i want and share what i want and aint no one on here gonna tell me otherwise.
    If i make something i like what is wrong with posting it, i like to make certain things and may be just keep a little something for myself, does that make it wrong....
    You say no offence but your words sound like your are having a little dig at some in this community...

I'm not telling you to do anything. I've not been on here in a while. I can't code, I only do photoshop, as I'm still learning. I'm not criticizing anyone, not you at least. From what I remember, you've done alot for this community, and I wouldn't criticize you anyways. I used to collect mods and stuff for peeps, back then when I first started, as I couldn't/didn't have photoshop.

If you look at iColorModders, I actually color mod themes...I help the iCommunity, but I don't publicize my work, as some of this stuff is in beta. I've made all the color mods for Apex, one for Azenis (not released yet), FoRzaXTD(I've made some for that, coming soon), CyanHD, Redline (I made a cyan mod, which iEfX hasn't released yet), and I've made others...all in only starting photoshop a month ago.

So no my friend, I am no leech. I simply want to tell people how ridiculous it seems to have cliches. If you aren't in one, then I'm not talking about you. You should know yourself better than me or anyone else.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-08-16), Simon76 (2011-08-14)

This alright if not let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    nothing in particular, maybe just share yours if you have one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bosspaper.png  
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-14), Darrenrooster (2011-08-14)

Edit
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-08-14 at 06:51 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-14), Darrenrooster (2011-08-14), giang4loan (2011-08-14), iMaC 74 (2011-08-14), Jazzman UK (2011-08-14), Splitroaster (2011-08-14)

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    those are the icons I mean mate.
    mind sharing? sorry for keep asking this. hope you don't mind
    the tread just moves so fast you might not even notice my post
    tia bro

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

I'm not telling you to do anything. I've not been on here in a while. I can't code, I only do photoshop, as I'm still learning. I'm not criticizing anyone, not you at least. From what I remember, you've done alot for this community, and I wouldn't criticize you anyways. I used to collect mods and stuff for peeps, back then when I first started, as I couldn't/didn't have photoshop.

If you look at iColorModders, I actually color mod themes...I help the iCommunity, but I don't publicize my work, as some of this stuff is in beta. I've made all the color mods for Apex, one for Azenis (not released yet), FoRzaXTD(I've made some for that, coming soon), CyanHD, Redline (I made a cyan mod, which iEfX hasn't released yet), and I've made others...all in only starting photoshop a month ago.

So no my friend, I am no leech. I simply want to tell people how ridiculous it seems to have cliches. If you aren't in one, then I'm not talking about you. You should know yourself better than me or anyone else.
    You mentioned PM ing for mods, i always go thru PM for giving out mods, so that does include me, I free post jack sh!t apart from walls and icons, any serious mod that contains parts of the theme do not get free posted...I thought it might just look after the authors interests....May i make a suggestion, and BTW this is not intended to offend, but if you are going to come onto threads and post what you just did then don't, cos this is the reaction you are gonna get...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-08-16), dadyajie (2011-08-14), Darrenrooster (2011-08-14), giang4loan (2011-08-14), GUNNY29 (2011-08-14), iMaC 74 (2011-08-14), Pinoy (2011-08-14), saidm (2011-08-15), Splitroaster (2011-08-14), Sweman (2011-08-14)

Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    This alright if not let me know
    perfect mate, thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darrenrooster For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (2011-08-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone a Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

How do i change FolderBG?
    Turtle's FTW!

pinoy and rick you dont have to explain
    knightwing didnt you say you picked up ps a month ago
    so please kid ok?
    you do color mods ??
    what you created an acion in ps and did a batch right
    tell me im wrong??
    just leave it alone ok
    im sick of people freaking out over not being served or catered to!!
    how can you complain about stuff not being shared
    there are hundreds of mods being shared and publicly available for this theme
    how can someone complain??
    Last edited by mkeric1; 2011-08-14 at 06:29 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mkeric1 For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-14), Jazzman UK (2011-08-14), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-15)

Advice noted and ignored. All about perspective. Your coming from the perspective of somebody that doesn't get a million requests or PMs for crap. That doesn't spend long hrs making stuff just for a thread, to be badgered and insulted. Remember its all about perspective. Your perspective is much different than others based on experiences. To say that PMing a mod is a negative thing is ridiculous. Its contributing to the community and one might just wanna keep a grasp on who has it. Is it a pain to PM somebody? Hardly close to the time spent making the mod. Id say thats in the rights of the person GRACIOUSLY contributing. I came here today to get down and fulfill some requests. Now after this retarded post coupled with Simon's I'm turning this **** off. Ill go play with my own phone. Ill leave you with a pic of a mod you'll never have. Sorry those that are respectful. Ill be back another day.

My experience? You don't know my experience at all, not many can say that. I learned in two days what "respect" really means in a community, and what matters to people the most: getting what they want, and saying they respect you for it. Once you stop those mods they treat ya like trash.

You missed my point entirely, I never said I cared if you pm'd for mods. I am not sure what to do about leeches themselves. You need to read carefully and then respond, it's smarter . I hate it when anyone posts a mod, and share it only with friends. I don't care how anyone thinks of me, I do and say what I think is right. If you can't respect that or reply politely, then I have no time for you. If you misinterpret my words, then shame on you. If I said something to offend you, I apologize and, pm me about it, I'm a guy that talks things over.

And like I said earlier, I don't care for gold...

Oh, and I already have that mod, I modified it for Aqualine a while back, and I did hit the thanks button .

If you have anything further to say, contact me on twitter or dm me

Twitter is @The_KnightWing

Thanks.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-08-16), DcfcDJ (2011-08-14), lao3hero (2011-08-15)

Go to com.apple.springboard they are in there you will see what ones you have to replace if you want post image and ill name and put in right place for you

Quote Originally Posted by a Turtle View Post
    How do i change FolderBG?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-14), Twisted337 (2011-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    pinoy and rick you dont have to explain
    knightwing didnt you say you picked up ps a month ago
    so please kid ok?
    you do color mods ??
    what you created an acion in ps and did a batch right
    tell me im wrong??
    just leave it alone ok
    im sick of people freaking out over not being served or catered to!!
    You don't just create a batch for everything, many things can't be batched, at least not the easier themes. At least I'm trying, that's all I can say. If you put a man down for trying, then you're probably worse than he is. I don't want to be pampered, and I never asked for a mod. I was just trying to say what I think. You guys are making a big scene out of just my comment.

Thanks

Go to com.apple.springboard they are in there you will see what ones you have to replace if you want post image and ill name and put in right place for you
    Yes please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1313339241.740285.jpg  
    Turtle's FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    You mentioned PM ing for mods, i always go thru PM for giving out mods, so that does include me, I free post jack sh!t apart from walls and icons, any serious mod that contains parts of the theme do not get free posted...I thought it might just look after the authors interests....May i make a suggestion, and BTW this is not intended to offend, but if you are going to come onto threads and post what you just did then don't, cos this is the reaction you are gonna get...
    I don't care about pming for mods, I care about cliches, they're annoying. Modmyi sure has changed in the past month while I was gone .

Place this in com.apple.springboard

Quote Originally Posted by a Turtle View Post
    Yes please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fefolderbg-2x.png  

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-14), It's Mi (2011-08-15), Twisted337 (2011-08-14)

You don't just create a batch for everything, many things can't be batched, at least not the easier themes. At least I'm trying, that's all I can say. If you put a man down for trying, then you're probably worse than he is. I don't want to be pampered, and I never asked for a mod. I was just trying to say what I think. You guys are making a big scene out of just my comment.
    ok sorry if i was rude but just from this theme i have fifty items in my winterboard
    and you complain about stuff not being shared
    just not cool and very immature behaviour cause someone couldnt return your pm on time or whatever the reason is
    im done on this subject
    and by the way i see you alwais helping people and i dont know what your deal is today
    Last edited by mkeric1; 2011-08-14 at 06:39 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkeric1 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2011-08-14), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-15)

nah, I don't typically ask stuff from peeps. When I've asked about twice from 3volution for stuff, and I don't complain if I don't get it. I'm not angry at all, I was just observing and commenting. Nothing personal, and yes, I see all the talented peeps here, and I wish I could be as good. And yes, I understand the pming thing, I know that most peeps get over a thousand downloads and about ten thanks on a forum, I've been in the same situation...I had over, literally, one thousand people download my stuff, and about twelve thanks on the forum. I'm not being immature, I'm just saying what I believe is wrong (cliche sharing, NOT pming for mods). I hope this clears up any misconceptions, because I believe many of you have misinterpreted what I said, or I've said it wrongly. Thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

Hi Pinoy,

anychance i could get this wallpaper, please mate?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Darrenrooster For This Useful Post:

Titi19 (2011-08-18)

Can someone please add B-rad to the top of this wallpaper in some cool chrome font where the clock goes please?

Thanks

Place this in com.apple.springboard
    Thanks
    Turtle's FTW!

Page 596 of 655 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646 ... LastLast