Page 593 of 655 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603643 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,860 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #11841
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Hey brother, I'm away from home right now. Will be out for the evening. Hit me up tomorrow and I'll see what I can do.
    thnx mate but clear your pm box haha

  2. #11842
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MUFC55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manchester. England
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    969
    Thanked 166 Times in 111 Posts

    Hi GUYS! NEED a little help please!! Trying to figure out how to work MR. MAX-Pa1ns amazing TV, its the weekend thought ill watch a movie, lol, but dont know how to turn it on, the damn thing wont work for me, dont know what to change, wot files to rename etc!! been on it for a long time!

    Any help appreciated as always guys!!
    Have a nice weekend!

  3. #11843
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Here is NotifiedPro Skin .....

    Place in private/var/stash/Themes



    DOWNLOAD
    Hello Dexy

    Cracias amigo
    Very nice!!!

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-08-14)

  5. #11844
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    OK peeps,
    finally got it sorted, my good friend John ( Pinoy ) and i have put this together,we are not the original coders so credit to those that are...
    It consists of a weather widget and calendar bar with a slide show that runs on Bosspaper, there are ten wallpapers in the set...
    You will need to install Bosspaper from Cydia to use the SS it's a free app and is simple to use. You might also want to hit the thanks for Pinoy, he has had a big part in this.

    If any one would like it please PM me and i will send you the link.....


    can anyone explain me how to use bosspaper in this mod . i try all day but i cant . thanks to all

  6. #11845
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can
    disturb your peace of mind.

    To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to
    every person you meet.

    To make all your friends feel like there is
    something in them.

    To look at the sunny side of everything and make your
    optimism come true.

    To think only of the best, to work only for the best,
    and expect only the best.

    To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
    as you are about your own.

    To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the
    greater achievements of the future.

    To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give
    every living person you meet a smile.

    To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
    that you have no time to criticize others.

    To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too
    strong for fear, and to happy to permit the
    presence of trouble....

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-08-14), dadyajie (2011-08-14), It's Mi (2011-08-14), Pinoy (2011-08-14), saidm (2011-08-14), wirral59 (2011-08-14)

  8. #11846
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can
    disturb your peace of mind.

    To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to
    every person you meet.

    To make all your friends feel like there is
    something in them.

    To look at the sunny side of everything and make your
    optimism come true.

    To think only of the best, to work only for the best,
    and expect only the best.

    To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
    as you are about your own.

    To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the
    greater achievements of the future.

    To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give
    every living person you meet a smile.

    To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
    that you have no time to criticize others.

    To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too
    strong for fear, and to happy to permit the
    presence of trouble....
    Damn this is going to tweeter and Facebook
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    monchy36 (2011-08-14), wirral59 (2011-08-14)

  10. #11847
    [QUOTE=Alexweli69;6190601]can anyone explain me how to use bosspaper in this mod . i try all day but i cant . thanks to all[/QUOTE

    First install the Bosspack from Download into Winterboard. The weather as well. Then get BP from Cydia. Go to settings and find BP and open it. Scroll down till you see folders. Press that. It gives you options where to get your images from. Choose Winterboard. Now press add and find the BossPaper folder that you put in winterboard. Add that folder. Then back out and turn BP on. Put the weather on top of winterboard. Respring and should be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can
    disturb your peace of mind.

    To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to
    every person you meet.

    To make all your friends feel like there is
    something in them.

    To look at the sunny side of everything and make your
    optimism come true.

    To think only of the best, to work only for the best,
    and expect only the best.

    To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
    as you are about your own.

    To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the
    greater achievements of the future.

    To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give
    every living person you meet a smile.

    To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
    that you have no time to criticize others.

    To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too
    strong for fear, and to happy to permit the
    presence of trouble....
    What up Monchy, nice read.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (2011-08-14), dadyajie (2011-08-14), It's Mi (2011-08-14), monchy36 (2011-08-14), wirral59 (2011-08-14), yamakasi73 (2011-08-15)

  12. #11848
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexweli69 View Post
    can anyone explain me how to use bosspaper in this mod . i try all day but i cant . thanks to all
    OK! you need to have Bosspaper and if you have already Jazz/Pinoy mod there's a Bosspaper_ folder that you SSH in Winterboard but don't check it on Winterboard instead open Bosspaper and look for that folder add it and enable Bosspaper and you need to download from cydia Bosspaper Blank Background to make Bosspaper work right! make sure there's no Wallpaper widget activate on Winterboard or Bosspaper is not going to work right! I hope this help you... Pinoy got it first!

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (2011-08-14), dadyajie (2011-08-14), It's Mi (2011-08-14), Pinoy (2011-08-14), wirral59 (2011-08-14)

  14. #11849
    Quote Originally Posted by firebug88 View Post
    Its the month under the calendar. Its hard to see when the wallpaper is black but its there and very annoying.

    in a wall.css find month and year and put in a line display:none;

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkeric1 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-14), wirral59 (2011-08-14)

  16. #11850
    thanks it works well now thanks to all

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexweli69 For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-08-14)

  18. #11851
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    1,919
    Thanked 917 Times in 688 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    OK peeps,
    finally got it sorted, my good friend John ( Pinoy ) and i have put this together,we are not the original coders so credit to those that are...
    It consists of a weather widget and calendar bar with a slide show that runs on Bosspaper, there are ten wallpapers in the set...
    You will need to install Bosspaper from Cydia to use the SS it's a free app and is simple to use. You might also want to hit the thanks for Pinoy, he has had a big part in this.

    If any one would like it please PM me and i will send you the link.....


    @Pinoy or Jazz..

    can i please get PM of this awesome mod,thanks

  19. #11852
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Nothing left for me to do with this LS except share it....so here you go peeps my Redlined version of Ian Nicols LowerAW LS enjoy again thanks to Z and Ed for giving us wonderful PSDs to work withbtw you may have to adjust temp/city etc in the css depending on your locale and or font



    YouTube - ‪MP Redline LowerAW/SS‬‏



    Download

    Redline LowerAW LS.zip

    Peace yall and have a good night/day whatever...
    Hey Max

    Just found this classy LS you posted long before
    Thanky so much for sharing it with us, Max
    Great work, very nice !!!

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-14), wirral59 (2011-08-14)

  21. #11853
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello Dexy

    Cracias amigo
    Very nice!!!

    Mi
    Thanks Mi for nice word ,have fun

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-08-15)

  23. #11854
    Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    in a wall.css find month and year and put in a line display:none;
    I have already tried doing that. I tried deleting and/or commenting out those particular lines as well but to no avail. I consider myself to be fairy good at understanding coding but for some reason I just cant get it this time.

  24. #11855
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Hello, I tried to modified the squared install-ous icon with the round icon that you have. For whatever reason, did not work. I did via WinSCP and re-sprung did not change at all. But changed the AppStore icon instead, lol Do you happen to have the AppStore original round icon by any chance?

  25. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by firebug88 View Post
    I have already tried doing that. I tried deleting and/or commenting out those particular lines as well but to no avail. I consider myself to be fairy good at understanding coding but for some reason I just cant get it this time.
    It looks like the text shadow. Not sure where you need to edit it, but it will be listed as black or #000000.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

  26. #11857
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    Oh sorry , hope you like these one :

    Attachment 532019Attachment 532020
    Thanks, the iAcces round icon worked but the ********** round icon couldn't make it; for some reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Super, thanks Darkness. It worked along with iAcces round icon, but the install-ous round icon did not work under: Folders/Install-ous.app if you know, please do help out, thanks once again. notes: no ( - ) mark.
    Last edited by *-*hihihehe*-*; 2011-08-14 at 05:59 AM.

  27. #11858
    Redline is the best red theme I've used IMO..and red is cool, just not my fav..I switch back and forth with this haha
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  28. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by *-*hihihehe*-* View Post
    Thanks, the iAcces round icon worked but the ********** round icon couldn't make it; for some reasons.



    Super, thanks Darkness. It worked along with iAcces round icon, but the install-ous round icon did not work under: Folders/Install-ous.app if you know, please do help out, thanks once again. notes: no ( - ) mark.
    Then make a bundle instead. com.hackulo.us.install-ous then put 2 icons in named Icon.png and [email protected]

  29. #11860

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-08-14), D_One (2011-08-14), It's Mi (2011-08-15), wirral59 (2011-08-14)

Page 593 of 655 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603643 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •