Page 421 of 655 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #8401
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    The icons are sitting strangely my friend? Should sit right on the shelves and centered to the stripe. Is that just stock 4x4 layout?
    I have making my iconoclasm file. Woud see if it's correct ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-07-27)

  3. #8402
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Modmyi Forum
    Posts
    794
    Thanks
    2,478
    Thanked 358 Times in 259 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Couple of golded out icons
    can you create default icon please? or a tutorial for photoshop?

    thanks nice icons
    Last edited by mossdef; 2011-07-27 at 09:47 AM.

  4. #8403
    My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    575
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 1,510 Times in 355 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Here we go peeps. Please read carefully!



    You will need these two packages from Cydia to run the SS portion. It's set up with Bosspaper to save Ram and Battery. Seems a bit of a hassle but saves about 50MB of Ram and far less battery drain.



    The package contains two Bosspaper folders. One is with four lights and the other with 5. Those go directly into winterboard and within the Bosspaper app you will direct it at the folder in Winterboard. Here is how to have in WB



    Redline SS weather goes up top and below that the BP Blank Background. You don't need to turn the Boss Pack with images on as the application will grab them. I put a PSD with just the frames in package so you can apply your own wall. Will just need to do the cutouts.

    4RedlineSS:Weather(Pinoy).zip

    Credits to Jazz for the usual help and my boy Norcal for the weather!
    Its Awesome!!!!!!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simer_cool For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-07-27), wirral59 (2011-07-27)

  6. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Ok here is the Mod I've been working on for those who have no idea what this is well within the window frame the weather image changes according to the weather and animated weather too.
    BIG THANKS TO MAXPA1N FOR THIS HIS LS VERSION OF MY 3VOGLOW MOD I USED THAT FOR THIS MOD JUST DID A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO FIT IT ALL TOGETHER THANKS BRO!
    Before I get asked Im sorry I cant shre the PSD for the wall contains lots of very rare parts that took me very long to find im sorry but I have a few beta testers with the PSD that Im sure will be more than happy to assist those with new walls as well as myself.

    This is by far my favorite mod and after all the problems I was not going to share this but I chose to share this after all pls dont forget to hit THANKS and let me know what you think! and please dont try to rip this mod and claim as your work cus thats what makes ppl not share theyre work at all. thank you and enjoy.

    I am using icono layout 6x4 with shrink so the set up doesnt look so crowded.

    OutsideWM.zip

    Place the Bundles folder offered below in the OutsideWM theme folder.
    Very nice setup Carlos

    I would like to display the temperature, I turn in the CSS, but it is to Fahrenheit. How can I have it in Celsius?

  7. #8405
    -redlinelogo.png

    Can someone please do the attached in BLUE

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #8406
    Quote Originally Posted by aslammz.uk View Post
    -redlinelogo.png

    Can someone please do the attached in BLUE

    Thanks in advance.



  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    aslammz.uk (2011-07-27), Dexy88 (2011-07-27)

  10. #8407
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aslammz.uk View Post
    -redlinelogo.png

    Can someone please do the attached in BLUE

    Thanks in advance.
    Then should'nt it say blueline? lol

  11. #8408
    My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    575
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 1,510 Times in 355 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Ok here is the Mod I've been working on for those who have no idea what this is well within the window frame the weather image changes according to the weather and animated weather too.
    BIG THANKS TO MAXPA1N FOR THIS HIS LS VERSION OF MY 3VOGLOW MOD I USED THAT FOR THIS MOD JUST DID A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO FIT IT ALL TOGETHER THANKS BRO!
    Before I get asked Im sorry I cant shre the PSD for the wall contains lots of very rare parts that took me very long to find im sorry but I have a few beta testers with the PSD that Im sure will be more than happy to assist those with new walls as well as myself.

    This is by far my favorite mod and after all the problems I was not going to share this but I chose to share this after all pls dont forget to hit THANKS and let me know what you think! and please dont try to rip this mod and claim as your work cus thats what makes ppl not share theyre work at all. thank you and enjoy.

    I am using icono layout 6x4 with shrink so the set up doesnt look so crowded.

    OutsideWM.zip

    Place the Bundles folder offered below in the OutsideWM theme folder.

    This mod is too gud to be missed. AWESOME!!!!!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simer_cool For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (2011-07-27), wirral59 (2011-07-27)

  13. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by biers View Post
    Then should'nt it say blueline? lol
    u have a point


  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    aslammz.uk (2011-07-27), biers (2011-07-27), elilab (2011-07-27), It's Mi (2011-07-31), stratnik (2011-07-29), wirral59 (2011-07-27)

  15. #8410
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have making my iconoclasm file. Woud see if it's correct ?
    Just turn Iconoclasm off my friend! Use Gridlock or iBlank from Cydia.

  16. #8411
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Well I was gonna release with z ui bars and matt but i can finish that tomorrow. U guys are making me feel bad for not sharing (trust me I hate people who just show off and decide never to share)

    So without further ado, here is Goldline
    Tomorrow I will update it with a new link. If u want the password, just pm me and I'll give it to you. It's a slave mod so you'll need the original theme under it


    I want to give a huge thanks to Pinoy, Mkeric, and Raaj for being great supporters and beta testers. Cant thank them enough. Couldn't be possible without u guys

    )Here's the link: Goldline.zip
    Enjoy
    what is password Please. Thanks for the great theme. Goes great with the predator case.

  17. #8412
    Heres what I have so far, thanks to Norcal

    -img_0045.png

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (2011-07-27)

  19. #8413
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    u have a point

    Hey I can't seem too do it correctly my ladies are not showing on the widget

  20. #8414
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Just turn Iconoclasm off my friend! Use Gridlock or iBlank from Cydia.
    I changed my file Iconoclasm and things are better, I think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0372.png  

  21. #8415
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    @ sandman can u share city and weather?

  22. #8416
    yeah sure, if I can figure out how to post this css file...the uploader wont let me...
    Quote Originally Posted by biers View Post
    @ sandman can u share city and weather?
    go into the theme, stylesheets and into the css....this is how your code should, just change the pixel numbers

    #city{

    float: center;
    position: absolute; top: 210px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 117px; width: 306px; height: 461px;
    text-transform:capitalize;
    text-align: left;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    opacity: 0.9;
    font-size: 15px;
    font-weight: regular;
    color: #C0C0C0; display:
    text-shadow: black 0px 0px 3px;
    display: ;
    z-index: 2;

    }

    #temp{

    position: absolute; top: 280px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 151px; width: 320px; height: 461px;
    text-align: left;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size: 24px;
    font-weight: regular;
    opacity: 0.9;
    color: #C0C0C0; display:
    text-shadow: black 0px 0px 3px;
    display: ;
    z-index: 2;
    Last edited by Sandman80; 2011-07-27 at 10:47 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (2011-07-27)

  24. #8417
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    I know what you mean. I hate red with a passion, but redline is just perfect. I've never liked gold themes either, but damn it looks sweet.
    I think the only thing I want more, is redline for my iPad 2. I'm no theme creator, but I want it on my iPad so bad, I've been porting it. Keeping myself busy til it's released...By the talented ones.





    very nice !!

  25. #8418
    My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    575
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 1,510 Times in 355 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Well I was gonna release with z ui bars and matt but i can finish that tomorrow. U guys are making me feel bad for not sharing (trust me I hate people who just show off and decide never to share)

    So without further ado, here is Goldline
    Tomorrow I will update it with a new link. If u want the password, just pm me and I'll give it to you. It's a slave mod so you'll need the original theme under it


    I want to give a huge thanks to Pinoy, Mkeric, and Raaj for being great supporters and beta testers. Cant thank them enough. Couldn't be possible without u guys

    )Here's the link: Goldline.zip
    Enjoy
    I want it!!! I want it!!! Plzzzzz pm me the password... Its Awesome!!!!

  26. #8419
    sir biers can i request for dockflow icon of SMS PHONE LIVE CLOCK CYDIA WINTERBOARD with like a frameless icon red shadow the one you make before??? or black and red??? if only possible... thanks

  27. #8420
    Requests!

    @SnakeEater



    @Aseng



    Those that requested Dock Flows Via PM I posted In your Mailbox. Check PM's
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-07-27 at 11:11 AM.

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-07-27), dadyajie (2011-07-27), elilab (2011-07-28), It's Mi (2011-07-31), nexus76 (2011-07-27), snakeeater01 (2011-07-27), The_Durben (2011-07-27), wirral59 (2011-07-27)

Page 421 of 655 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •