Page 399 of 655 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

Can't seem to find Blueline in Cydia from my iPhone, but I can from my iPad. What?!? Same sources too

Where can I find the weather widget for norcals wallpaper?

[QUOTE=Pinoy;6160859]
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Thats all we need a banned member telling us a thread is dying lol F'n hillarious if i were him Id be laying low instead of trying to stir the pot............

LOL, Ya pretty funny. Basically all that happened today was a couple noobs with a accumulative post count totaling 50 posts got told to shut up. This thread is just beginning. I was just about to put my foot in my mouth but figured Ive done enough today. Only thing worse than a Noob with a sense of entitlement is a vet with actual skill that don't do a damn thing but crack stale *** jokes.
    Whatever, I was not attempting to stir a pot. I didnt realize what I posted would actually ruffle a few peoples panties.

Pinoy, I dont know you and have never spoken with you, definately never said anything negative in your direction. I could get down right nasty now but I am not, but I dont get away with it which shows how out of whack things are around her plus I think your unprovoked negative pile on speaks for itself.

In one sentence you offend noobs and then try to offend me. I think some of you "modders" are taking yourselves a little too seriously. "Oh, its hard work", "Im not going to share with you becuz you didnt say thank you", "im only gonna share with who I like"

I agree of course if someone is rude to you then screw them but this elitism to me is worse then the entitlement.

as for the stale joking skilled vet who dont do a damn thing? You are 3 out of 4.

1 bad jokes, yes
    2 vet, I guess
    3 dont do a damn thing, pretty much on target there
    4 skilled? I dont think so. partly why I dont do much is becuz what you peeps can turn out in hours takes me days or all nighters. I just cant do it anymore, Ive traded that time for family and sleep.
    5 Ill add one more - Real.

Im here because I have friends here, Z and E have shared this theme with me, I have shared lots with them and users of all there themes. Ive never even looked at the thank you button. Alot of stuff I see looks very similar to stuff ive done or ideas ive done which in turn were based on stuff done by others. which all comes from the original theme creators. To me that is the essence of the community. If you dont agree or think i am stale, no need to insult, because that is something inside of you, not me.

thanks for the brief trip down memory lane Z, Jazz, Effx, Lau, Raaj, Durben, good to see you Vanasian and a few others who dont seem to be on here as of late. and others. bombmom...

definately looking forward to that gold mod as well

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

GAIAStevef (2011-07-26), iZangetsu (2011-07-26), lao3hero (2011-07-26), nicoand (2011-07-26), The_Durben (2011-07-26), Vanasian (2011-07-26), Waverley73 (2011-07-26)

@Vansmak.....Its not that. We as modders are starting to share only with people we know we can trust. To many kids on here who think its funny to crack stuff or claim as their own work. If you look back, I see alot of things that were shared. People are not entitled to share everything

[QUOTE=_Vansmak_;6161316]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post

Whatever, I was not attempting to stir a pot. I didnt realize what I posted would actually ruffle a few peoples panties.

Pinoy, I dont know you and have never spoken with you, definately never said anything negative in your direction. I could get down right nasty now but I am not, but I dont get away with it which shows how out of whack things are around her plus I think your unprovoked negative pile on speaks for itself.

In one sentence you offend noobs and then try to offend me. I think some of you "modders" are taking yourselves a little too seriously. "Oh, its hard work", "Im not going to share with you becuz you didnt say thank you", "im only gonna share with who I like"

I agree of course if someone is rude to you then screw them but this elitism to me is worse then the entitlement.

as for the stale joking skilled vet who dont do a damn thing? You are 3 out of 4.

1 bad jokes, yes
    2 vet, I guess
    3 dont do a damn thing, pretty much on target there
    4 skilled? I dont think so. partly why I dont do much is becuz what you peeps can turn out in hours takes me days or all nighters. I just cant do it anymore, Ive traded that time for family and sleep.
    5 Ill add one more - Real.

Im here because I have friends here, Z and E have shared this theme with me, I have shared lots with them and users of all there themes. Ive never even looked at the thank you button. Alot of stuff I see looks very similar to stuff ive done or ideas ive done which in turn were based on stuff done by others. which all comes from the original theme creators. To me that is the essence of the community. If you dont agree or think i am stale, no need to insult, because that is something inside of you, not me.

thanks for the brief trip down memory lane Z, Jazz, Effx, Lau, Raaj, Durben, good to see you Vanasian and a few others who dont seem to be on here as of late. and others. bombmom...

definately looking forward to that gold mod as well
    btw it's Lao, bro

fine. ok. thanks for your point of view and i can see, have seen it happen to me in the past, so I get that.

Someone that can change the original matt dock to blue so its fit Blueline
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311685171.494140.jpg  

laO, my bad, ill just call you Heru

10. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2011-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Or is it someone else's uniaw now?
    Hey Joe ...

Am still far behind the thread (page 255 ) and just recognized your signature ...
    What had I missed? What's going on with Bo?

Please let me know, bud ...

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-07-26)

laO, my bad, ill just call you Heru
    no prob, Flopped

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Joe ...

Am still far behind the thread (page 255 ) and just recognized your signature ...

Mi
    hey long time no see Mi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Joe ...

Mi
    well when u catch up to the laste several pages youll see where i was ripped apart by zombies.

i saw a post by bonecrusher about hospital but now im hoping it was maybe an old post that somehow got updated. i think ill remove my sig.
    Last edited by _Vansmak_; 2011-07-26 at 03:13 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-07-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    no prob, Flopped

hey long time no see Mi
    BluelineHd shows under my installable purchases in Cydia but when I bring it up in the Cydia store it still asks me to purchase it. Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    BluelineHd shows under my installable purchases in Cydia but when I bring it up in the Cydia store it still asks me to purchase it. Anyone else seeing this?
    yuppers same here

If you lok at everything thats been created over the years its obvious people are running out of ideas..... Now, all you have to do is edit someone html file, switch things around a little and its a whole new look. I myself have seen my stuff switched around. It doesnt bug me; its a compliment. Someone out there has something I made. Make me feel happy that I did something for somebody.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nexus76's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude i dont know u from a bar of soap but i wouldnt let anything written in some thread on the internet bug u,i payed for this theme and took some mods and thanked the people for thier work,theres been some proper child ******** in last few days here,its like a school playground,like i said dont let anything bug u,its words in a thread on the internet,it means foook all.
    well when u catch up to the laste several pages youll see where i was ripped apart by zombies.

i saw a post by bonecrusher about hospital but now im hoping it wasnt maybe an old post that somehow got updated. i think ill remove my sig.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nexus76 For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (2011-07-26), It's Mi (2011-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Bro that looks F'n cool!!!!Gives new meaning to couch potato.....nice job on this I love it
    How do i get the widget?

My iPhone is a Part of Me nexus76's Avatar
    Thanks

YES bro it says it for me also,but im not after it anyway but i did test as many say it giving problems
    yuppers same here

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    BTW too much?
    that is classy boy![/QUOTE]

How do i get the widget?

no prob, Flopped

hey long time no see Mi
    Yeah, It wasn't the best time for me the last three weeks ...
    And I really don't know how to catch up with you guys now ...

Just will try, but this thread is moving much too fast

Hope all is good with you and your family, Alex?

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Hey peeps,
    this is my set up at the moment, i have added a little frame with some shadow at the bottom of the image frames on the lockscreen just so the text stands out more as the image changes....

If enough peeps are interested then i will post the updated frame....

Again credit to Max for the original idea....

Jazz check ur pm
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Page 399 of 655 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast