Page 389 of 655 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #7761
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    alrite guys lets get back to the theme n rock it

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-07-25), dadyajie (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-25), GUNNY29 (2011-07-25), JLKeo (2011-07-25), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-25), Pinoy (2011-07-25), simer_cool (2011-07-26), snakeeater01 (2011-07-25), sseguin (2011-07-25), stratnik (2011-07-28), zausser (2011-07-25)

  3. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    alrite guys lets get back to the theme n rock it
    WHAT HE SAID!. Leave the drama at the door! Thanks

    I'm currently ios5 beta 4 non jailbroke. I'm going to downgrade yet again tonight to get my jailbreak/winterboard back. made dome new icon shadows for the frameless icons that i want to test out. If they look good I'll post them up.

  4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-07-25), da"S"master (2011-07-26), dadyajie (2011-07-26), Darrenrooster (2011-07-25), Dexy88 (2011-07-26), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-25), GMG450 (2011-07-26), JLKeo (2011-07-25), kai312 (2011-07-26), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-25), MUFC55 (2011-07-25), NBAKingzFan10 (2011-07-26), Nic.man (2011-07-25), nwmtnbiker (2011-07-26), Pinoy (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-25), rumcajs (2011-07-27), simer_cool (2011-07-26), snakeeater01 (2011-07-25), Sneakerpimp (2011-07-25), sseguin (2011-07-25), stratnik (2011-07-28), The_Durben (2011-07-25), trebor130657 (2011-07-25), wirral59 (2011-07-26), yamakasi73 (2011-07-26), yusuf530i (2011-07-26)

  5. #7763
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    WHAT HE SAID!. Leave the drama at the door! Thanks

    I'm currently ios5 beta 4 non jailbroke. I'm going to downgrade yet again tonight to get my jailbreak/winterboard back. made dome new icon shadows for the frameless icons that i want to test out. If they look good I'll post them up.
    goodluck with the downgrade Master Z and yes post it up i cant wait lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2011-07-25)

  7. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    WHAT HE SAID!. Leave the drama at the door! Thanks

    I'm currently ios5 beta 4 non jailbroke. I'm going to downgrade yet again tonight to get my jailbreak/winterboard back. made dome new icon shadows for the frameless icons that i want to test out. If they look good I'll post them up.
    Sorry Z. I will lay low until I'm ready to post a mod!

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-07-25), dadyajie (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-25), Jazzman UK (2011-07-25), JLKeo (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-25), rumcajs (2011-07-27), The_Durben (2011-07-25), wirral59 (2011-07-26)

  9. #7765
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Sorry Z. I will lay low until I'm ready to post a mod!
    no need to brotha, just do what u gona do, and im sure ur mod is a kickazzz, rite now im trying to do the animated weather mode by rom87 n wim

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-25), GMG450 (2011-07-26), Pinoy (2011-07-25), zausser (2011-07-25)

  11. #7766
    I know with a family as big as ours we can get into arguments like brothers/sisters. Lets just try to have em at a minimum. I have enough of that with my own kids.

    Man... It's going to take me a week to try out all these mods. geeeez!

  12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Cokeman (2011-07-26), dadyajie (2011-07-26), DanVen (2011-07-26), Dexy88 (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-25), GMG450 (2011-07-26), JLKeo (2011-07-25), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-25), Pinoy (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-25), rumcajs (2011-07-27), simer_cool (2011-07-26), The_Durben (2011-07-25), wirral59 (2011-07-26)

  13. #7767
    I know thats right!! ive downloaded a bunch, and now have no idea which is which...
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I know with a family as big as ours we can get into arguments like brothers/sisters. Lets just try to have em at a minimum. I have enough of that with my own kids.

    Man... It's going to take me a week to try out all these mods. geeeez!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-25)

  15. #7768
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I know with a family as big as ours we can get into arguments like brothers/sisters. Lets just try to have em at a minimum. I have enough of that with my own kids.

    Man... It's going to take me a week to try out all these mods. geeeez!
    +1000.......they call him the pacifier!!!

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-25), Pinoy (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-25), The_Durben (2011-07-26), wirral59 (2011-07-26)

  17. #7769
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    well said pinoy my man!
    some of these dudes just want and want and one time they are rejected they show their true colors !!
    its unreal
    + 100, i agree with John...well said buddy....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-25), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-26), mkeric1 (2011-07-26), nicoand (2011-07-26), Pinoy (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-25), simer_cool (2011-07-26), Sweman (2011-07-26), The_Durben (2011-07-26), wirral59 (2011-07-26)

  19. #7770
    oooo S*** i turn my back for a few n all this drama took place? Let me tell all of you something i've been following this thread for quite
    some time now, and so far i have seen nothing for anybody to complain about, its been at least 95% of the stuff seen here has been shared not cuz you had to but because u wanted to out of your own kindness. I hate it when ppl come here and B**** for something they have no rights to. and then expect you to apologize for being busy with your own life? thats just stupid! Dont let fools with no imagination of their own and no respect ruin it for those who do(like me)
    It's because of all of you i'm doing my own lil experiments!
    Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust let's get back to the Redlin Rush!

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-26), DanVen (2011-07-26), Jazzman UK (2011-07-25), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-26), Pinoy (2011-07-25), The_Durben (2011-07-26)

  21. #7771
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    My Lockscreen credit to Bluemetal
    Come on guys just get back to the theme dammit, Master Z told us to put the drama out the door, so lets rock this theme

    I'm uploading the lockscreen so u guys can enjoy n thanks Bluemetal N Check his new theme Studio OS

    here u guys Download here, don't forget to say thanks to Bluemetal
    StudioOS&Redline Lockscreen.theme.rar
    To change your location: Widgets/Weather/Weather.html and replace "GMXX0122" with your location code.
    p.s. make sure u delete evrything inside the bundles folder, except the telephoneUi
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-07-26 at 12:39 AM.

  22. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-26), Darrenrooster (2011-07-26), Dexy88 (2011-07-26), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-26), dscottjr81 (2011-07-26), elilab (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-25), GMG450 (2011-07-26), GUNNY29 (2011-07-26), iZangetsu (2011-07-25), Jazzman UK (2011-07-25), JLKeo (2011-07-25), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-26), MuseFan288 (2011-07-25), NBAKingzFan10 (2011-07-26), norcal415 (2011-07-26), Pinoy (2011-07-25), pocketdoc (2011-07-26), rumcajs (2011-07-27), simer_cool (2011-07-26), stratnik (2011-07-27), Sweman (2011-07-26), The_Durben (2011-07-26), wirral59 (2011-07-26), yusuf530i (2011-07-26)

  23. #7772
    What's up guys ?

    Here is my current setup

    MP's lockscreen with Jazz's wall, xQuisite Photoflow with lao3hero's frame ! What a good bunch of modders


    can't find place for icons


  24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shockk For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-26), GAIAStevef (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-26), GMG450 (2011-07-26), iZangetsu (2011-07-25), Jazzman UK (2011-07-25), JLKeo (2011-07-26), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-26), Pinoy (2011-07-25), Ramses2 (2011-07-25), ReBourne (2011-07-25), simer_cool (2011-07-26), The_Durben (2011-07-26), wirral59 (2011-07-26), yusuf530i (2011-07-26), zplit (2011-07-26)

  25. #7773
    that is crisp n clean my friend
    *Hey cool i'ma Green Apple now LOL
    i'm growing up!
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-07-25 at 11:52 PM.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-26), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-26), ReBourne (2011-07-25), shockk (2011-07-26)

  27. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by jschouw View Post
    Hello you modders, something i don't understand ? Maybe you can help me ! Most of you are posting the nicest theme's and lockscreens, but only a few modders share there makings with the people who see them, and want them. Why is this ???? If you don't want to share then don't post them !!! You want money for it ? then say how much ! Otherwise keep them to yourself.
    Greetings jschouw.
    Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post
    I just read the last 10 pages, boring! Worse then a soap opera. Start a new thread or write in private if you folks have personal issues. What a waste of my time reading through all that, only to find nice art here and there! Don't overshadow the creators great work.

    It's people like mr sseguin and others that keep me from posting all of my mods publicly you may think these mods are easy to work with create and post but it's not that simple I sure wish it was there's lots of steps to make these work out specially have to think about firmware compatibility and crashes that one has to look out for before release, some come here and demand for a mod without even contributing to the thread they come get a free bee and be out never to be heard of I have mods that I will have up to 150 downloads with only about 30 "thanks" but I'm not going to go on with the hit the thanks button thing because we all know that issue will never be solved. Some ppl come here rudely demanding for mods, I wanted to post my window mod for everyone to experience but ppl like you guys coming here demanding or saying things like 'if you won't post don't show' make me not want to release this or anything else but why should I keep my mods from those who truly appreciate it and contribute? It's not fair now is it? So don't come here with that crap first try and make some mods like the very creative ones posted here then talk, it's mostly the ppl that don't contribute or even try to help out the ones who come here demanding! it's sad I tend to stay away from all these insults and demands but I've had enough of ppl going into respectful threads with negativity, nothing gives u the right to come and tell someone to either share or don't post previews. My two cents and I'm sorry but it's not fair for those who actualy are here to help out and join the fun.
    I have so much respect for Efx and Z and try my best to give back for all the hard work they have put throughout these years.

    For now my window mod will be most likely PM'd unroll this nonsense comes to a minimum.

    Quote Originally Posted by shockk View Post
    What's up guys ?

    Here is my current setup

    MP's lockscreen with Jazz's wall, xQuisite Photoflow with lao3hero's frame ! What a good bunch of modders


    can't find place for icons

    For the bottom shot maybe shrink the icons and place about 4 on side of the picture frame? Have 5 rows tho not sure if that helps but that's as close as I could go for fitting some icons in there looks very nice tho makes me want to go back to the photoflow myself lol
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-07-26 at 12:07 AM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  28. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-07-26), dadyajie (2011-07-26), Dexy88 (2011-07-26), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-26), GMG450 (2011-07-26), GUNNY29 (2011-07-26), iZangetsu (2011-07-26), Jazzman UK (2011-07-26), JLKeo (2011-07-26), Junior_G (2011-07-26), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-26), mkeric1 (2011-07-26), Pinoy (2011-07-26), ReBourne (2011-07-26), rumcajs (2011-07-27), shockk (2011-07-26), simer_cool (2011-07-26), stratnik (2011-07-28), The_Durben (2011-07-26), Waverley73 (2011-07-26), wirral59 (2011-07-26)

  29. #7775
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nexus76 View Post
    @biers if ur online do u think you could mod that icon shadow to a yellow or white or both please if possible??
    Ive done them with thr double shadow mainly for my man zplit, i gave up waiting for someone to share re downloaded it
    Attachment 538255Attachment 538256Attachment 538257Attachment 538258
    Red,white,blue,yellow, there brighter on phone btw....To use with shrink..

    @ Norcal, i love your mods dont let some dipshit get to you, blokes a tool of the highest order, ive been on here for half the time and i dont make widgets but share alot of icons and walls...Most people do what they can to heip i share and dont get everything i ask for....
    Last edited by biers; 2011-07-26 at 12:24 AM.

  30. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to biers For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-07-27), da"S"master (2011-07-26), Darrenrooster (2011-07-26), dbtennis7 (2011-07-26), Dexy88 (2011-07-26), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-26), giang4loan (2011-07-26), GMG450 (2011-07-26), GUNNY29 (2011-07-26), JLKeo (2011-07-26), Junior_G (2011-07-26), NBAKingzFan10 (2011-07-26), nexus76 (2011-07-26), Nic.man (2011-07-26), norcal415 (2011-07-26), Pinoy (2011-07-26), ReBourne (2011-07-26), RippedThemer (2011-07-26), rumcajs (2011-07-27), simer_cool (2011-07-26), Splitroaster (2011-07-26), stratnik (2011-07-27), The_Durben (2011-07-26), wirral59 (2011-07-26), zplit (2011-07-26)

  31. #7776
    Quote Originally Posted by shockk View Post
    What's up guys ?

    Here is my current setup

    MP's lockscreen with Jazz's wall, xQuisite Photoflow with lao3hero's frame ! What a good bunch of modders


    can't find place for icons

    Is that photoflow interactive?

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2011-07-26)

  33. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by biers View Post
    Ive done them with thr double shadow mainly for my man zplit, i gave up waiting for someone to share re downloaded it
    Attachment 538255Attachment 538256Attachment 538257Attachment 538258
    Red,white,blue,yellow, there brighter on phone btw....To use with shrink..

    @ Norcal, i love your mods dont let some dipshit get to you, blokes a tool of the highest order, ive been on here for half the time and i dont make widgets but share alot of icons and walls...Most people do what they can to heip i share and dont get everything i ask for....
    Myyyy man thanks so so so much!!! All I can do I wait I don't know how to make any of this. U guys rock. Again thank you brother I been waiting for long time for this u made my day.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-07-26)

  35. #7778
    Yeah, but Norcal, you cant not share your mods, as they are gems buddy...thanks for all of your past, current, and future contributions!

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    It's people like mr sseguin and others that keep me from posting all of my mods publicly you may think these mods are easy to work with create and post but it's not that simple I sure wish it was there's lots of steps to make these work out specially have to think about firmware compatibility and crashes that one has to look out for before release, some come here and demand for a mod without even contributing to the thread they come get a free bee and be out never to be heard of I have mods that I will have up to 150 downloads with only about 30 "thanks" but I'm not going to go on with the hit the thanks button thing because we all know that issue will never be solved. Some ppl come here rudely demanding for mods, I wanted to post my window mod for everyone to experience but ppl like you guys coming here demanding or saying things like 'if you won't post don't show' make me not want to release this or anything else but why should I keep my mods from those who truly appreciate it and contribute? It's not fair now is it? So don't come here with that crap first try and make some mods like the very creative ones posted here then talk, it's mostly the ppl that don't contribute or even try to help out the ones who come here demanding! it's sad I tend to stay away from all these insults and demands but I've had enough of ppl going into respectful threads with negativity, nothing gives u the right to come and tell someone to either share or don't post previews. My two cents and I'm sorry but it's not fair for those who actualy are here to help out and join the fun.
    I have so much respect for Efx and Z and try my best to give back for all the hard work they have put throughout these years.

    For now my window mod will be most likely PM'd unroll this nonsense comes to a minimum.



    For the bottom shot maybe shrink the icons and place about 4 on side of the picture frame? Have 5 rows tho not sure if that helps but that's as close as I could go for fitting some icons in there looks very nice tho makes me want to go back to the photoflow myself lol

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (2011-07-26)

  37. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by biers View Post
    Ive done them with thr double shadow mainly for my man zplit, i gave up waiting for someone to share re downloaded it
    Attachment 538255Attachment 538256Attachment 538257Attachment 538258
    Red,white,blue,yellow, there brighter on phone btw....To use with shrink..

    @ Norcal, i love your mods dont let some dipshit get to you, blokes a tool of the highest order, ive been on here for half the time and i dont make widgets but share alot of icons and walls...Most people do what they can to heip i share and dont get everything i ask for....
    Maybe is or the red is more to the left? Maybe is just me
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  38. #7780
    Having trouble downloading blueline from theme it ... dpkg returned error #1 ... anyone else ??

Page 389 of 655 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •