Page 369 of 655 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #7361
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Dont they have a 2-way splitter cable for stuff like that???
    I'm not really sure Justin - thats why I'm putting the question out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    you need to go to a real good car audio/video place in your city
    ones that do custom instals and ask them how to do it thats if you are trying to hook it up to a built in monitor
    Yeah, there's a real good electronics shop in town where all the guys really know their stuff - might drop in there and ask them what they think.

    Thanks for the replies guys - its much appreciated.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  2. #7362
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I'm not really sure Justin - thats why I'm putting the question out there.



    Yeah, there's a real good electronics shop in town where all the guys really know their stuff - might drop in there and ask them what they think.

    Thanks for the replies guys - its much appreciated.
    Just ask for a 2 way splitter cable so 2 ipads play same movie at same time

  3. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Redline HTC Billboard Slideshow LS




    Download: L3H's Redline-Billboard HTC LS.zip


    Includes PSD to make ur own background with ur name




    yey finally after waiting its all here now... thanks for sharing sir...

    excited to try.. =)

    keep it up =)

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aseng For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-24), wirral59 (2011-07-24)

  5. #7364
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Just ask for a 2 way splitter cable so 2 ipads play same movie at same time
    It's not for 2 ipads - I want just a second screen that plays what the ipad2 is playing. Just a generic screen that will display whatever is on the ipad2 screen.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  6. #7365
    Forward Message[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Slightly (ok heaps lol) off-topic: Can you buy a second (third party) screen for the ipad2 so you can have a movie showing on both the ipad and the second screen? We are going to buy an ipad2 and wanted to use it for when we are travelling in the car to show movies to the kids in the back of the car - hang the ipad on the back of the headrest and hope to have a second screen on the other headrest.

    I have googled this but haven't found anything. Many thanks in advance.
    Ive done that before Glenn with a iPad and my kids iTouch. Probably several ways but heres how I did it.



    This cable has the iPhone/iPad connection. Three jacks plugged into my second screen. Then the USB plugged into the cigarette lighter adapter to charge that I got separate. Ill watch videos from my iPhone or view pic sideshows on my house TV with this same setup. Apple makes this cable but its pretty steep. $50US. Your local electronics store (BestBuy ETC) should have a off brand for around thirty. That's what mine is. Works just as good. Hope that helps.

    The key is that the second TV your using has the 3plug audio/video jacks slot. If it doesn't though most likely their is a adapter that will step those down to whatever your unit has. Like for instance on my flat screen if I plug those in I have a adapter to take those 3plugs to HDMI for my TV.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-07-24 at 03:50 AM.

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-24), JLKeo (2011-07-24), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-24), mkeric1 (2011-07-24), The_Durben (2011-07-24), Waverley73 (2011-07-24), wirral59 (2011-07-24), zplit (2011-07-24)

  8. #7366
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    Can anyone help tell me where/path to change background wallpaper in weather app?

  9. #7367
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post



    Ive done that before Glenn with a iPad and my kids iTouch. Probably several ways but heres how I did it.



    This cable has the iPhone/iPad connection. Three jacks plugged into my second screen. Then the USB plugged into the cigarette lighter adapter to charge that I got separate. Ill watch videos from my iPhone or view pic sideshows on my house TV with this same setup. Apple makes this cable but its pretty steep. $50US. Your local electronics store (BestBuy ETC) should have a off brand for around thirty. That's what mine is. Works just as good. Hope that helps.

    The key is that the second TV your using has the 3plug audio/video jacks slot. If it doesn't though most likely their is a adapter that will step those down to whatever your unit has. Like for instance on my flat screen if I plug those in I have a adapter to take those 3plugs to HDMI for my TV.
    Thanks heaps for the reply mate. I think thanks to you I maybe had the answer under my nose the whole time. I already have one of those cables (bought it for the iphone4) and have the tweak called TVOut2 which lets me watch youtube or whatever else from my iphone to my plasma tv. I suppose I use the same thinking but instead of having the 50inch plasma as the iput device I have a little portable screen that accepts avi input. I have a second screen that came with our portable DVD player (from a few years ago) that has a 3.5mm input - maybe I need an AVI to 3.5mm adaptor and it will work like that?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-07-24)

  11. #7368
    cmon its been nearly 2 hours, wheres jazzes sbsettings?! I want to see it and I sure as heck ain't gonna pm him, lol.

    like the bb lao

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-24)

  13. #7369
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Thanks heaps for the reply mate. I think thanks to you I maybe had the answer under my nose the whole time. I already have one of those cables (bought it for the iphone4) and have the tweak called TVOut2 which lets me watch youtube or whatever else from my iphone to my plasma tv. I suppose I use the same thinking but instead of having the 50inch plasma as the iput device I have a little portable screen that accepts avi input. I have a second screen that came with our portable DVD player (from a few years ago) that has a 3.5mm input - maybe I need an AVI to 3.5mm adaptor and it will work like that?
    Should be good to go my friend! As long as its getting the audio/video somehow it should be all good!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (2011-07-24)

  15. #7370
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    cmon its been nearly 2 hours, wheres jazzes sbsettings?! I want to see it and I sure as heck ain't gonna pm him, lol.

    like the bb lao
    It's 3.00am in the UK right now so we'll just send someone around to wake Rick. He'll like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Should be good to go my friend!
    Cool man. The mrs convinced me to get an ipad2 (on layby at the minute but should have it home in a few weeks). All fun. Thanks again to all those who replied. I appreciate it.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-07-24), The_Durben (2011-07-24)

  17. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Hey peeps,
    just got a PM from this guy, what you all reckon.....

    Iphone4fan

    * View Profile
    * View Forum Posts
    * Private Message
    * View Blog Entries
    * View Articles
    * Add as Contact

    Iphone4fan is online now
    What's Jailbreak?
    Posted Today 09:16 PM

    * Join Date: Feb 2011
    * Posts: 13
    * Thanks: 116 | Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    I gotta say you are one very talented individual, the stuff you do for the iphone is amazing.

    But i am a little lost as you keep ignoring my request for your sbsetting, i am not sure why maybe cause we are not on first name basis, maybe i am not kissing enough *** ( though i try to hit the thanks button when i am not on the iphone) maybe you just dont like me , who knows.

    I gotta say the sbsettings looks great, you did ne heck of a job. but guess even if you did not wanna share we me i would have thought you would have responded either way..

    But all good buddy you keep your sbsetting and keep your nose high in the air cause there will still be lots of people kising your *** buddy,

    Forward Message

    .......

  18. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    It's 3.00am in the UK right now so we'll just send someone around to wake Rick. He'll like that.
    can always rely on you mate. do u have his digits, ill give him a ring

  19. #7373
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    can always rely on you mate. do u have his digits, ill give him a ring
    I reckon there's a better than even chance you have both digits and the ring. Go for it John
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    _Vansmak_ (2011-07-24)

  21. #7374

  22. #7375
    Slave theme please.

  23. #7376
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Ok peeps here you go I finally was able to fix the am/pm issue that was annoying the sh!t out of me thanks to dadyajie for pointing that out anyways credits to the usual suspects 30pic SS........photos that have the main focus in the center work best.....24hr/cel html and sources cel js included just swap em.....you may need to make adjustments in the css depending on font and location....this one isnt too hard on battery/ram enjoy yall and dont forget to hit thanks makes me feel all gooey inside Oh btw for those that had the last version Ive killed that link and this is the new one so redownload it here.....





    Redline UpperAW SS LS .zip

  24. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    aseng (2011-07-24), biers (2011-07-24), cdrwinston (2011-07-24), chrisangel13 (2011-07-27), combatvetgsr (2011-07-24), dadyajie (2011-07-24), dakkota (2011-07-24), Darrenrooster (2011-07-25), Dexy88 (2011-07-24), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-24), dscottjr81 (2011-07-24), eFXx (2011-07-25), elilab (2011-07-24), Fattone66 (2011-07-24), GAIAStevef (2011-07-24), giang4loan (2011-07-24), GMG450 (2011-07-24), GUNNY29 (2011-07-24), ikillah (2011-07-24), iZangetsu (2011-07-24), Jazzman UK (2011-07-25), JLKeo (2011-07-24), kai312 (2011-07-24), ks_aleks (2011-07-24), lao3hero (2011-07-24), mkeric1 (2011-07-24), monchy36 (2011-07-25), mrsmickey (2011-07-24), MUFC55 (2011-07-24), nexus76 (2011-07-24), nnfdcane (2011-07-24), Ntryst (2011-07-24), Nytetyme (2011-07-24), pao1979 (2011-07-24), Pinoy (2011-07-24), pro4ever (2011-07-24), Ramses2 (2011-07-24), RandyTG (2011-07-24), rumcajs (2011-07-24), Shad0wM0nk3y (2012-03-10), shockk (2011-07-24), simer_cool (2011-07-24), Splitroaster (2011-07-24), stratnik (2011-07-24), Sweman (2011-07-24), The_Durben (2011-07-24), thoiloidainhan (2011-07-24), Waverley73 (2011-07-24), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-28), wirral59 (2011-07-24), zocker48 (2011-07-24), zplit (2011-07-24)

  25. #7377
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I reckon there's a better than even chance you have both digits and the ring. Go for it John
    Hahahaha. Was not expecting this quick humor from you Glen

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (2011-07-24)

  27. #7378
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    Hahahaha. Was not expecting this quick humor from you Glen
    I figured I was done with being slow and humourless. lol

    All a bit of fun \m/
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  28. #7379
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    Awesome as usual max.....

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to biers For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2011-07-24)

  30. #7380
    Hi people. Sorry I've been away for a bit. Kinda needed to catch up on sleep and all the other stuff in life one misses out on while trying to complete a theme.

    Mods are plenty on this thread. It's really pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing you talent and time.

    Ed is going over the color mods as we speak. We will release them just need to be sure they are as complete as possible. So hang in there.

    Thanks again.

  31. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-07-24), Cokeman (2011-07-24), combatvetgsr (2011-07-24), dadyajie (2011-07-24), dakkota (2011-07-24), Darrenrooster (2011-07-25), Dexy88 (2011-07-24), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-24), elilab (2011-07-24), Fattone66 (2011-07-24), iZangetsu (2011-07-24), JLKeo (2011-07-26), kai312 (2011-07-24), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-24), MUFC55 (2011-07-24), Nic.man (2011-07-24), nik1975 (2011-07-24), Ntryst (2011-07-24), nwmtnbiker (2011-07-24), RandyTG (2011-07-24), simer_cool (2011-07-24), Sweman (2011-07-24), The_Durben (2011-07-24), Waverley73 (2011-07-24), wirral59 (2011-07-24), zplit (2011-07-24)

Page 369 of 655 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •