Page 361 of 655 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #7201
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post



    Sure, as soon as i get my balance of 7029 thanks

    Just jesting, cuz I just woke up & read the 'commotion' in Twilight 3volution thread about peeps not clicking on 'thanks'; will post this either tonight or tomorrow when I get home



    Okay sir will wait for this one really thanks...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to aseng For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-23)

  3. #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by nexus76 View Post
    back again with same enquiry,does anyone know who made this or is able to put red into the frame where the scratches are??
    not that great but hope it's okay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2222.png   -2s1.png   -2s.png  

  4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-07-23), da"S"master (2011-07-23), dadyajie (2011-07-23), Dexy88 (2011-07-23), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-23), giang4loan (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), iZangetsu (2011-07-23), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-23), nexus76 (2011-07-23), pao1979 (2011-07-23), snakeeater01 (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  5. #7203
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    My page
    I'm gonna fix it up after goldline's been released. BTW: these are icons from the theme invision, you guys should check the theme out, its really nice. Probably gonna gold that next to my liking, but if anyone wants if after I'm done (will take a long time) I'm always there for pms. But its gonna be a slave version so u NEED the original theme on



    You should do Envy! Another one of Junes. Looks sick


  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), jayjOka (2011-07-23), The_Durben (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  7. #7204
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    You should do Envy! Another one of Junes. Looks sick

    Good idea man, u should check out Invision if u want to see more of my icons. I mean u were real active in the thread before and I practically used everything u posted lol
    Thank god i hav both these themes

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-08-02), jayjOka (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  9. #7205
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    My page
    I'm gonna fix it up after goldline's been released. BTW: these are icons from the theme invision, you guys should check the theme out, its really nice. Probably gonna gold that next to my liking, but if anyone wants if after I'm done (will take a long time) I'm always there for pms. But its gonna be a slave version so u NEED the original theme on

    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Good idea man, u should check out Invision if u want to see more of my icons. I mean u were real active in the thread before and I practically used everything u posted lol
    Thank god i hav both these themes
    Invision was a great theme. I learned a lot on that thread. I cant wait to see what you did with this UI in Gold. This theme has tons of bells and whistles, but nothing is more impressive to me than the UI. Cant wait for you to get it sorted.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-07-23), jayjOka (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  11. #7206
    But I'm gonna hav to work on that after Goldline of course. Man I need to get to sleep, almost 1:30 AM here but I gotta work on gold mod.

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-23), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), jayjOka (2011-07-23), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-23), mkeric1 (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  13. #7207
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Ok heres the deal folks I will be posting this mod anim weather/SS sometime this weekend not sure when tho.....



    but for those of you that were kind enough to hit my thanks button on the original video post check your pm early arrival

    Ive made a few changes from the vid......dumped the SS fade transition so now the pics just switch with no transition BUT its running smoother than ever and is waaaaaayyy less draining on ram/battery 221mb atm Im happy with it at this point but you guys know how it is.....never looks good enough lol

    BBL yall
    SB very nice, Max.

    I am looking forward to trying it on my device

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-23), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  15. #7208
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    But I'm gonna hav to work on that after Goldline of course. Man I need to get to sleep, almost 1:30 AM here but I gotta work on gold mod.
    Get some rest brudda! Your PC will be their waiting for you tomorrow!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  17. #7209
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    nother quick vid showing without fade transition



    ‪Redline MP mods‬‏ - YouTube

  18. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (2011-07-23), biers (2011-07-23), chg128 (2011-07-23), da"S"master (2011-07-23), dadyajie (2011-07-23), dakkota (2011-07-23), doomsday116 (2011-07-23), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-23), giang4loan (2011-07-23), Iphone4fan (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), iZangetsu (2011-07-23), JLKeo (2011-07-23), Kaospassageraren (2011-08-12), mkeric1 (2011-07-23), mrsmickey (2011-07-23), nexus76 (2011-07-23), pimppu (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23), RandyTG (2011-07-23), Sweman (2011-07-23), The_Durben (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  19. #7210
    Ya bro but then I'm not sure if i can finish gold mod by tomorrow got party next 2 days. Dont wanna let any one down

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-23), mkeric1 (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23), thoiloidainhan (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  21. #7211
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Ya bro but then I'm not sure if i can finish gold mod by tomorrow got party next 2 days. Dont wanna let any one down
    As much as I am anxious to test drive your work, I wouldn't be to concerned about people badgering you. If they are they have no idea what you are doing. Every image done individually takes forever. Its not a simple hue change. As you well know. Quite honestly aside from Jazz gold your previews so far are the closest thing Ive seen to it. Let it go when you feel its good. You already know when you release I got *** loads of Gold goodies! Don't acknowledge any pressure bro! Work at your pace and if somebody doesn't like it they can eat a fat one.

    That being said feel free to send it to me whenever you want. LOL. JK
    Last edited by Pinoy; 2011-07-23 at 07:23 AM.

  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-07-23), dadyajie (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), JLKeo (2011-07-23), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-23), The_Durben (2011-07-23), thoiloidainhan (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  23. #7212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    As much as I am anxious to test drive your work, I wouldn't be to concerned about people badgering you. If they are they have no idea what you are doing. Every image done individually takes forever. Its not a simple hue change. As you well know. Quite honestly aside from Jazz gold your previews so far are the closest thing Ive seen to it. Let it go when you feel its good. You already know when you release I got *** loads of Gold goodies! Don't acknowledge any pressure bro! Work at your pace and if somebody doesn't like it they can eat a fat one.

    That being said feel free to send it to me whenever you want. LOL. JK
    lmao thnx man. Dnt wry I'll pm the mod to everyone and give it to you a month later lol jk

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23), The_Durben (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  25. #7213
    Made myself a quick slideshow widget. Nothing special. Still refining. Uses barely any ram. Nice transitions too. I got access to Jazzmans archive of images....WOW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311399234.182412.jpg  

  26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-07-23), GMG450 (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), jayjOka (2011-07-23), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-23), mkeric1 (2011-07-23), mrsmickey (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23), Sweman (2011-07-23), The_Durben (2011-07-23), thoiloidainhan (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  27. #7214
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Breda, Netherlands
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jschouw View Post
    OMG this is beautifull can you please share ??
    j.schouw
    How can i get this ? Please tell me, i love it ! Thx man.
    Greetings j.schouw

  28. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Ya bro but then I'm not sure if i can finish gold mod by tomorrow got party next 2 days. Dont wanna let any one down
    S take you time bro
    dont kill yourself now
    its friday go out have some fun
    itll still be here on monday

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkeric1 For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23)

  30. #7216
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Breda, Netherlands
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 66 Times in 41 Posts

    Love this theme, nice walls and great icon's. Hope you will share !
    Greetings jschouw
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Good Morning Peeps! How I'm livin this morning. SS/Weather combo!


  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jschouw For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  32. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by jschouw View Post
    Love this theme, nice walls and great icon's. Hope you will share !
    Greetings jschouw
    Ill get it up this weekend my friend. Not much to adjust but I got sidetracked with something else I'm messing with. This weekend for sure though.

  33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-07-23), combatvetgsr (2011-07-23), dadyajie (2011-07-23), dakkota (2011-07-23), giang4loan (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-02), jayjOka (2011-07-23), jschouw (2011-07-23), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-23), mkeric1 (2011-07-23), ReBourne (2011-07-23), snakeeater01 (2011-07-23), Sweman (2011-07-23), thoiloidainhan (2011-07-23), wirral59 (2011-07-23)

  34. #7218
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsmickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1,764
    Thanked 276 Times in 137 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Ramses2 tap the button in top right corner until it appears
    Does this apply for ip4 also? As my media player did not theme too? Tks

  35. #7219
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 653 Posts

    @ pinoy @ d s master there is no way of creating a action script to batch edit the images by seperating icons walls etc
    Dam that is a lot of editing way too much for me
    Would give me a effin headache thanks for all the effort bro

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

    mkeric1 (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-23)

  37. #7220
    Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    Made myself a quick slideshow widget. Nothing special. Still refining. Uses barely any ram. Nice transitions too. I got access to Jazzmans archive of images....WOW
    Will your widget works with no internet connection??? Im looking for one as I don't always have active internet around

Page 361 of 655 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •