Page 353 of 655 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #7041
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    El Mod-ador is getting to good on his Mods!!! Exelente trabajo Max!!!

    This is my Redline Car mod! Lol!
    Thought I was good already........Im trying to become great lol jk....
    whats up monchito como esta mi gente....me gusta tu carrito de Redline

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-23), monchy36 (2011-07-22)

  3. #7042
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Bada$$!!

    Whats better than a comeback?

    How bout a double come back double impactSS/anim weather LS Beast combo!!



    ‪Redline MP Mods‬‏ - YouTube


    btw Hello everyone
    Theirs my boy! was waiting for you to bring the Pa1n!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-23), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-22), monchy36 (2011-07-22)

  5. #7043
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nexus76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    THE KINGDOM!!! UK
    Posts
    665
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 498 Times in 288 Posts

    so i best not dare u to make a swivel type block version,that rotates weather then wallpaper then back to weather and so on hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Ty sirHave you ever opened up the uniaw animations folder theres like 40 htmls and over 20 css and js each......a ton of editing went into this one for sure...
    Last edited by nexus76; 2011-07-22 at 03:07 AM.

  6. #7044
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    This wall drives me crazy!!! i see you got new girls! where you find it? In the woods? Lmao!!! Sick My Brotha for anotha!!!
    Monchy! Wassabi? You done playing with your damn car yet.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    monchy36 (2011-07-22)

  8. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Done the same in gold also.... Apologize for the smudges....




    Well, now heh
    that's gold
    exquisitely

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-23), Jazzman UK (2011-07-22), Pinoy (2011-07-22), wirral59 (2011-07-22)

  10. #7046
    Where I stand

    SD PORT DONE
    1187467 Z MODS DONE AND SUBMITTED
    IPAD 98% (still need some fills and settings icons)
    Color mods 40% checking. Will be on first post as a deb for easy install

    After all that is done.I Can finally MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Bada$$!!

    Whats better than a comeback?

    How bout a double come back double impactSS/anim weather LS Beast combo!!



    ‪Redline MP Mods‬‏ - YouTube


    btw Hello everyone
    Where you been?

  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-07-22), dadyajie (2011-07-22), Dexy88 (2011-07-22), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-22), giang4loan (2011-07-23), JLKeo (2011-07-22), Nic.man (2011-07-22), simer_cool (2011-07-22), The_Durben (2011-07-22)

  12. #7047
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Hey, guys!

    Would anyone like to tackle this for me? I am trying to Redline-ize my HTC widget. Below are some sample backgrounds and digits that I have. I think I have an orig psd if anyone needs it. I tried and just stink at PS.

    Thanks!









    Credits to Lao, 88Hurst, and Norcal (and anyone I forgot to mention).

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-22)

  14. #7048
    Anyone know were I can find the mail icon Jazz has in his screen shots?

    thanks

  15. #7049
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JLKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    3,958
    Thanked 801 Times in 251 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    Anyone know were I can find the mail icon Jazz has in his screen shots?

    thanks
    Post #6876

    That one?

  16. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by JLKeo View Post
    Post #6876

    That one?
    Yeah. Thanks dude.

  17. #7051
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    Made these for me thought id share...
    Attachment 537334Attachment 537335Attachment 537336

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biers For This Useful Post:

    dbtennis7 (2011-07-22), wirral59 (2011-07-22)

  19. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Hey, guys!

    Would anyone like to tackle this for me? I am trying to Redline-ize my HTC widget. Below are some sample backgrounds and digits that I have. I think I have an orig psd if anyone needs it. I tried and just stink at PS.

    Thanks!









    Credits to Lao, 88Hurst, and Norcal (and anyone I forgot to mention).
    Here u go

    Last edited by lao3hero; 2011-07-22 at 04:33 AM.

  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-07-22), giang4loan (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-20), kruzzit (2011-07-22), mkeric1 (2011-07-22), nexus76 (2011-07-22), pocketdoc (2011-07-22), RandyTG (2011-07-22), wirral59 (2011-07-22)

  21. #7053
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts


  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biers For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-07-23), It's Mi (2011-08-20), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-22), nexus76 (2011-07-22)

  23. #7054
    Any of you Redliners know the Red html color code?

    Nevermind .... i figured it out
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-07-22 at 04:49 AM.

  24. #7055
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Thanks, Lao. Adding it now!


    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Here u go


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-22)

  26. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Thanks, Lao. Adding it now!
    No worries, cuz I was in the midst of doing one for 8-Bit HD, u see?


    Last edited by lao3hero; 2011-07-22 at 05:04 AM.

  27. #7057
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Nice work!

    Can you make me one from one of the first or third images? Maybe make the boxes look like an icon. Whatever you think looks good.

    You still rockin' the HTC widget? I always seem to come back to it.

    Thanks!



    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    No worries, cuz I was in the midst of doing one for 8-Bit HD, u see?



  28. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Nice work!

    Can you make me one from one of the first or third images? Maybe make the boxes look like an icon. Whatever you think looks good.

    You still rockin' the HTC widget? I always seem to come back to it.

    Thanks!
    I'm going for lunch soon, prolly will try to see if i can whip up something later? I wanna complete my 8-Bit HD set-up 1st lol

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    pocketdoc (2011-07-22)

  30. #7059
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    No hurry. Thanks.



    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    I'm going for lunch soon, prolly will try to see if i can whip up something later? I wanna complete my 8-Bit HD set-up 1st lol

  31. #7060
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    Where I stand

    SD PORT DONE
    1187467 Z MODS DONE AND SUBMITTED
    IPAD 98% (still need some fills and settings icons)
    Color mods 40% checking. Will be on first post as a deb for easy install

    After all that is done.I Can finally MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Where you been?
    Was gonna ask you the same thing lol
    What's up patron

    Quote Originally Posted by biers View Post
    Sik LS you got there
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-07-22 at 06:09 AM.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-07-22), giang4loan (2011-07-23), Pinoy (2011-07-22)

Page 353 of 655 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •