Page 314 of 655 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #6261
    has somebody an idea why randomflip flip me just the dock icons?

  2. #6262
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nexus76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    THE KINGDOM!!! UK
    Posts
    665
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 498 Times in 288 Posts

    i only installed CK for this theme and my phone does respring at times and goes into safe mode im not certain its down to CK tho as it did do it before i had this theme but alot more since i installed CK an im on 4.1,mines never locked up and needed actions you took!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Hey guys and gals,
    a quick question , has anyone had any issues with Color Keyboard, i jailbroke my wifes phone yesterday and as soon as i installed CK it resprung and locked up, i had to restore and re jailbreak.
    This happened twice so i am not installing it again, firmware 4.3.3...

    Any body having any similar issues , i would be very appreciative on any feedback.....

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nexus76 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-07-18), wirral59 (2011-07-18)

  4. #6263
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Hey guys and gals,
    a quick question , has anyone had any issues with Color Keyboard, i jailbroke my wifes phone yesterday and as soon as i installed CK it resprung and locked up, i had to restore and re jailbreak.
    This happened twice so i am not installing it again, firmware 4.3.3...

    Any body having any similar issues , i would be very appreciative on any feedback.....
    Im on 4.3.3 Rick and have had no problems with color keyboard I uninstalled iaccess tho Dont know if theres a conflict there?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to wirral59 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-07-18)

  6. #6264
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsmickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1,764
    Thanked 276 Times in 137 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post

    /private/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Themes/Redline Z Edition or your ColorKeyboard theme
    Hi Nicman, thanks a lot, yes, it work..

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmickey For This Useful Post:

    Nic.man (2011-07-18)

  8. #6265
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    Hello all, I search Orangeline mod, is it not in sharing ?
    read this.. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6146770

  9. #6266
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nexus76 View Post
    i only installed CK for this theme and my phone does respring at times and goes into safe mode im not certain its down to CK tho as it did do it before i had this theme but alot more since i installed CK an im on 4.1,mines never locked up and needed actions you took!!
    Thanks for the reply buddy, my own phone is on 4.1 and i have no issues with CK but i was up till 1.30 am ..lol...sorting hers out...stock KB for her me thinks...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (2011-07-18)

  11. #6267
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
    Hi Nicman, thanks a lot, yes, it work..
    I'm glad I could help you.

  12. #6268
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wirral59 View Post
    Im on 4.3.3 Rick and have had no problems with color keyboard I uninstalled iaccess tho Dont know if theres a conflict there?
    iAcces is not in her phone, weird how they differ, i dare not reinstall CK it takes too long to get it restored...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (2011-07-18)

  14. #6269
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 653 Posts

    @Rick I'm 4.3 as well and I have never had a problem with color keyboard either
    Now iacces that another story

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-07-18), wirral59 (2011-07-18)

  16. #6270
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    iAcces is not in her phone, weird how they differ, i dare not reinstall CK it takes too long to get it restored...
    Yeah strange how some have problems and some dont You could try installing color keyboard first while the phone is clean

  17. #6271
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    @Rick I'm 4.3 as well and I have never had a problem with color keyboard either
    Now iacces that another story
    I have iAcces and CK in my phone, only one is activated at any one time, i don't wanna tempt fate, something must be unstable in her phone, it is only a few days old, maybe they changed something.....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (2011-07-18)

  19. #6272
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Thanks for the reply buddy, my own phone is on 4.1 and i have no issues with CK but i was up till 1.30 am ..lol...sorting hers out...stock KB for her me thinks...
    Did you use jailbreakme.com? My son's phone has the same problem on 4.3.3 but i did 2 phone and one ipad 2 and so far has no issue...

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-07-18), wirral59 (2011-07-18)

  21. #6273
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    I updated stock 4.3.3 through itunes as im unlocked and used redsnow to jailbreak Had no probs

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to wirral59 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-07-18)

  23. #6274
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Did you use jailbreakme.com? My son's phone has the same problem on 4.3.3 but i did 2 phone and one ipad 2 and so far has no issue...
    Yes Monchy i used Jailbreak me.com, but when i installed all the Cydia apps it was all fine till i put in CK, it happened twice so i am not gonna chance it again..lol...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    monchy36 (2011-07-18), wirral59 (2011-07-18)

  25. #6275
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    1,342
    Thanked 664 Times in 318 Posts

    Have you got statusbar icon in red please (signalbars, wifibars, Edge, 3g, GPRS) ?

  26. #6276
    I'm still a G for GPRS in the Redline Style....

  27. #6277
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    1,342
    Thanked 664 Times in 318 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post
    I'm still a G for GPRS in the Redline Style....
    Yes, share it, it interests me, thanks

  28. #6278
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Hey guys and gals,
    a quick question , has anyone had any issues with Color Keyboard, i jailbroke my wifes phone yesterday and as soon as i installed CK it resprung and locked up, i had to restore and re jailbreak.
    This happened twice so i am not installing it again, firmware 4.3.3...

    Any body having any similar issues , i would be very appreciative on any feedback.....
    I am on 4.3.1 and color keyboard works without problems.
    These days I thought I upgraded to 4.3.3 with snowbreeze.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-07-18)

  30. #6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post
    I'm still a G for GPRS in the Redline Style....
    Hi Nic can u plzz convert this image so its original red statusbar stripe, original red bg in the back and red behind that metal thingy in center

    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310986031.271042.jpg  

  31. #6280
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    Yes, share it, it interests me, thanks
    I'm not, yes it is missing in the theme ...

Page 314 of 655 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •