Page 247 of 655 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #4921
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    2,089
    Thanked 519 Times in 317 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    sorry bro I don't know how to get the whole thing through mediafire. I'm about to go to work and I can zip them all up into another folder and upload onto here. Also, here ya' go doomsday. I'm trying to look for the original images of your other 2 as I'm not super great with photoshop and leo I'm workin' on your's too :-)
    Bro you are AWESOME!!!...Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doomsday116 For This Useful Post:

    RippedThemer (2011-07-12), zausser (2011-07-12)

  3. #4922
    how do i change the icon labels to red,i have tried to edit info.plist and changed to red using colorcodes that jazzman use but the labels stays white what to do?

  4. #4923
    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post


    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet





  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-07-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-12), wirral59 (2011-07-12), zausser (2011-07-12)

  6. #4924
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweman View Post
    how do i change the icon labels to red,i have tried to edit info.plist and changed to red using colorcodes that jazzman use but the labels stays white what to do?
    Make sure you are editing the correct info.plist. If you are using the frameless icons then you need to edit the info.plist in the frameless icon.theme folder not the default theme folder.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

    Sweman (2011-07-12), wirral59 (2011-07-12), zausser (2011-07-12)

  8. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfsg View Post
    Please HELP.

    My carrier wont be themed to Redline and i have fixed the bundles etc. Rebooted/rechecked still isnt themed.. Im on a carrier called Tele 2
    U have any app or tweak to change ur carrier to ur sn or something?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  9. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    U have any app or tweak to change ur carrier to ur sn or something?
    Springtomize?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xfsg For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2011-07-12)

  11. #4927
    hi to all...

    just wanna ask if how to change carrier logo? how to change the name?

  12. #4928
    Well... I know that the Z Edition Update hasn't hit the stores yet. And well I did some more detailing of the SE Z UI theme. These didn't make it in the Update that should hit shortly so I'll post the images here. They WILL be in the next update with even more Las Vegas Lights Detail. lol If you want to use just stick these images in you com.apple.mobiletimer bundle in the SE Z UI theme.




    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-07-12), Bo Troxell (2011-07-12), cukhiem (2011-07-12), dakkota (2011-07-12), Darrenrooster (2011-07-12), dbtennis7 (2011-07-12), Dexy88 (2011-07-12), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-12), dscottjr81 (2011-07-12), elilab (2011-07-12), GMG450 (2011-07-12), Jazzman UK (2011-07-12), JLKeo (2011-07-12), Junior_G (2011-07-12), kabyl (2011-07-12), kai312 (2011-07-12), lao3hero (2011-07-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-12), mkeric1 (2011-07-12), Nic.man (2011-07-12), norcal415 (2011-07-12), Pinoy (2011-07-12), RandyTG (2011-07-12), simer_cool (2011-07-13), Splitroaster (2011-07-12), stratnik (2011-07-12), Sweman (2011-07-12), TallCoolOne777 (2011-07-12), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-12), The_Durben (2011-07-12), Ullvante (2011-07-12), wirral59 (2011-07-12)

  14. #4929
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Well... I know that the Z Edition Update hasn't hit the stores yet. And well I did some more detailing of the SE Z UI theme. These didn't make it in the Update that should hit shortly so I'll post the images here. They WILL be in the next update with even more Las Vegas Lights Detail. lol If you want to use just stick these images in you com.apple.mobiletimer bundle in the SE Z UI theme.




    Nice but no offence but I still prefer the S UI

  15. #4930
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Well... I know that the Z Edition Update hasn't hit the stores yet. And well I did some more detailing of the SE Z UI theme. These didn't make it in the Update that should hit shortly so I'll post the images here. They WILL be in the next update with even more Las Vegas Lights Detail. lol If you want to use just stick these images in you com.apple.mobiletimer bundle in the SE Z UI theme.




    Nice z

    Quote Originally Posted by Xfsg View Post
    Springtomize?
    Delete and reboot ur iPhone c if u get the carrier
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  16. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Nice but no offence but I still prefer the S UI
    How dare you... lmao JK... I here ya... Its kinda out there but its only an option.

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-12), Nic.man (2011-07-12), Pinoy (2011-07-12), wirral59 (2011-07-12)

  18. #4932
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Make sure you are editing the correct info.plist. If you are using the frameless icons then you need to edit the info.plist in the frameless icon.theme folder not the default theme folder.
    yes that is what i have done but still it is only white labels.very strange.

  19. #4933
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    Can anyone explain how to put your own carrier logo on status bar?

    Also does anyone know the image size for ps?

  20. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    How dare you... lmao JK... I here ya... Its kinda out there but its only an option.
    lol but both were done by u. And of cuz options are good

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (2011-07-12)

  22. #4935
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Nice z



    Delete and reboot ur iPhone c if u get the carrier
    Nope still the standard

  23. #4936
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfsg View Post
    Nope still the standard
    U try to uncheck n check the theme on winterboard?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  24. #4937
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Wow, lot of catching up to do from yesterday, better and better everyday.

  25. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    U try to uncheck n check the theme on winterboard?
    Yes

  26. #4939
    master z the only thing is see missing with this theme is that the stocks app isnt themed. i know that nobody themes this and its very unimportant but if you or anyone can throw a skin together that would be great cause itd then be the most complete theme that i have seen.

  27. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfsg View Post
    Yes
    Still standard

    Quote Originally Posted by xbins00 View Post
    master z the only thing is see missing with this theme is that the stocks app isnt themed. i know that nobody themes this and its very unimportant but if you or anyone can throw a skin together that would be great cause itd then be the most complete theme that i have seen.
    True
    Last edited by Xfsg; 2011-07-12 at 04:51 AM.

Page 247 of 655 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •