Page 237 of 655 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #4721
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Ios5 adds new toggle to our device.

    Now we have landing gear to go with airplane mode.

    Looooooooooooooool

  2. #4722
    Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    Looooooooooooooool
    Finally!!!!! Someone got it!!! You win a copy of Redline. Wait. U already have it muahahahahaha

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-11)

  4. #4723
    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    Lmao
    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    Finally!!!!! Someone got it!!! You win a copy of Redline. Wait. U already have it muahahahahaha
    I win one too lol?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  5. #4724
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Ios5 adds new toggle to our device.

    Now we have landing gear to go with airplane mode.

    No wonder my phone have been crashing so much on 4.1.. No landing gears.. meh

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-11)

  7. #4725
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Lol



    I win one too lol?
    Yes. ! Everyone prior to this post wins a free copy lmao

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-11)

  9. #4726
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Ios5 adds new toggle to our device.

    Now we have landing gear to go with airplane mode.

    When's the iOS5 support going to be added to the theme? And how stable & quick is iOS5 would you say in general? Thinking about doing the upgrade since I need to do a fresh restore on my phone an I got a UDID clearance, sooooo.

  10. #4727
    Well. Ios5 seems stable but I have noticed if I have the landing gear toggle on I have less springboard crashes.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    lonerzboy (2011-07-28)

  12. #4728
    So then when will Redline have an update for iOS5?

  13. #4729
    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    Yes. ! Everyone prior to this post wins a free copy lmao
    Imaooo
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  14. #4730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    So then when will Redline have an update for iOS5?
    As soon as the final iOS 5 is out. We want to make sure no file changes occurred.

  15. #4731
    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    As soon as the final iOS 5 is out. We want to make sure no file changes occurred.
    So right now we need it for the iPad 2 then iOS 5 some time this falls. Right
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  16. #4732
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    So then when will Redline have an update for iOS5?
    We wanted to wait till ios5 was in gold master to release the patch. With the help of friends we do have a pretty solid Redline ios5 patch now. So we are talking over on if we should release a beta ios5 patch now or wait a bit longer as I'm sure apple is still changing and adding.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    dakkota (2011-07-11)

  18. #4733
    I finally managed to download 1.2 from ThemeIt, after umpteen tries. Sorry, but I might have missed it but can I know wat's the changelog? TIA

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-11)

  20. #4734
    Like iEFX said tho. All our efforts at this moment Is Redline for iPad. And those color mods somewhere in between. Still lots to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    I finally managed to download 1.2 from ThemeIt, after umpteen tries. Sorry, but I might have missed it but can I know wat's the changelog? TIA
    Man. Not to sure I remember. But we had a rename of the sound theme.

    I changed and cleaned up some UI in the redline theme.

    We added some of darkness defaults on the SE UI theme.

    And added some icons in the frameless theme.
    Last edited by zausser; 2011-07-11 at 04:20 AM.

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-11), lao3hero (2011-07-11), Nic.man (2011-07-11), ReBourne (2011-07-11), stratnik (2011-07-12), TallCoolOne777 (2011-07-11), unseenmagik (2011-07-12)

  22. #4735
    That's weird that they would get rid of the wifi tab!
    <img src=http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/hurst88/Sigpic1.png border=0 alt= />

  23. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Like iEFX said tho. All our efforts at this moment Is Redline for iPad. And those color mods somewhere in between. Still lots to do.



    Man. Not to sure I remember. But we had a rename of the sound theme.

    I changed and cleaned up some UI in the redline theme.

    We added some of darkness defaults on the SE UI theme.

    And added some icons in the frameless theme.
    Thanks!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    TallCoolOne777 (2011-07-11)

  25. #4737
    Anyone know of a way to make the hands more visible on live clock? With that icon u can't see the hands.

  26. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    That's weird that they would get rid of the wifi tab!
    Hurst my broda how u been?

    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Anyone know of a way to make the hands more visible on live clock? With that icon u can't see the hands.
    Maybe change the liveclock icon ?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  27. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Hurst my broda how u been?
    Busy!
    <img src=http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/hurst88/Sigpic1.png border=0 alt= />

  28. #4740
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    Busy!
    Busy is good 
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Page 237 of 655 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •