Page 226 of 655 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 13094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

  1. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thanks to all of YOU. Heading to take the kids out to eat. I'll check in soon.
    Enjoy z
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  2. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    Here are the icons that I made.

    Enjoy.

    more

    .....

    ...

    ....
    Hey Cuk

    These icons I like very much
    Thank you very much for sharing them with us, buddy ...

    Mi


    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Have to update the z edition theme due to the miss fire of the wallpaper so we thought we add these additions and changes while we were at at.






    Hey master Z.

    I can't get enough of your work, man
    It's getting better and better and ...
    I love this theme

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-10 at 02:52 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-07-10), Dexy88 (2011-07-10), elilab (2011-07-10), Pinoy (2011-07-10), ReBourne (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  4. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    can you post them without white BG plz.....
    oh crap, they all have the white BG? I was in a hurry when I made these and my wife wasn't happy at all everytime I touch computer, lol. So sorry about that, I'll post them again and I have more icons to made anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    [B][COLOR="purple"]Hey Cuk

    These icons I like very much
    Thank you very much for sharing them with us, buddy ...

    Mi
    Thank you very much, MI. I'm glad that you guys like them.

  5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    DrAgNbOi (2011-07-10), elilab (2011-07-10), It's Mi (2011-07-10), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-10), medic88 (2011-07-10), RandyTG (2011-07-10), rumcajs (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10), yusuf530i (2011-07-10)

  6. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Idea that struck me doing se defaults gold style. Thought I'd goldify darkness's awesome icons.
    Been doing gold so much I'm actually getting sick of it lol.

    But seriously I want to make a big shout out to Dark, Z, Pinoy, Jazz, E, Max, and all the other amazing modders for making this thread the way it is. I love u guys (no homo)
    Hey Master Colourman

    These golden icons look so much more golden than your first atempt
    Very good work, sir
    Do you plan to release them even if you don't like gold anymore? ...

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-07-10), ReBourne (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  8. #4505
    Will you be able to post round one???
    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    oh crap, they all have the white BG? I was in a hurry when I made these and my wife wasn't happy at all everytime I touch computer, lol. So sorry about that, I'll post them again and I have more icons to made anyway.



    Thank you very much, MI. I'm glad that you guys like them.

  9. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    My setup : credit to pinoy and darkness

    Attachment 534755
    Very nice Yugo. Clean and Smexy!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-10), Yugo (2011-07-10)

  11. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post










    Thank you Lao for dock!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-10)

  13. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    OK guys ....Here is a 40 complete new weather image for NorcalWeatherCentral (tnx to him for makin this extra nice widget!)

    All images is taken from FullHD resolution 1920x1080 .... the quaility is superb
    Put this and replace in Private/IconSets
    In package is also a 10 ALT images for weather ....you must only rename it !

    HAVE FUN and hit THANKS

    Teaser of some weather images ...download below





    DOWNLOAD HERE
    Hello Dexy

    Whow, that was a lot of work, for sure
    It's really nice to share it here with all of us ...
    Thanky so much, bud

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-10), norcal415 (2011-07-11), Pinoy (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  15. #4509
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Very nice icons.

    Could you post the calendar icon without the number on it? I would love to use it.

    Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    Here are the icons that I made.

    Enjoy.

    more

    .....

    ...

    ....

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-07-10)

  17. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello Dexy

    Whow, that was a lot of work, for sure
    It's really nice to share it here with all of us ...
    Thanky so much, bud

    Mi
    Hay Mi ...Yes ,this took me a lot of work ,but I want to help all of you on MMI
    Thanks buddy

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-07-10), thoiloidainhan (2011-07-10)

  19. #4511
    Moved stuff around to fit 3 rows of icons at 90% with shrink. Took a little while but totally work it!

    -img_0396-1-.png

    Ill post the wallpaper and SB/Wallpaper.html file if I get the okay from the creator
    Last edited by x2dope; 2011-07-10 at 04:25 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-07-10)

  21. #4512
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Hay Mi ...Yes ,this took me a lot of work ,but I want to help all of you on MMI
    Thanks buddy
    That's totally the kind of attitude we need here at MMI
    Thanky a bunch for your kindness

    Miriam


    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Wassabi peeps!

    Here's SB SS!



    RedlineSqaureSS.zip

    Credit to my Sensei Jazz for some artwork and Master Z for hooking me up with a frame.

    4 different Frame/Walls to choose from. All can be found in the private folder.



    Template to make your own pic set inside package!
    Hello Pino, my friend

    Just am picking up this sweet SS
    Great work, as usualy ...

    Whow, I am really far behind

    Thanky so much, I like it a lot

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-10 at 04:24 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-10), ReBourne (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  23. #4513
    Lookscreen is SO iLL.


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-10)

  25. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    That's totally the kind of attitude we need here at MMI
    Thanky a bunch for your kindness

    Miriam




    Hello Pino, my friend

    Just am picking up this sweet SS
    Great work, as usualy ...

    Whow, I am really far behind

    Thanky so much, I like it a lot

    Mi
    Hi Ms. Mi, thank you! I am glad your back and catching up. I've missed your energy. We need Monchy here for the humor now and we are cookin with gas again.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  27. #4515
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Hey lao you think u can make me a dock with Master
    TIA





  28. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-07-10)

  29. #4516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    LOL...no neither, i just reckon that's where i am going to end up if my wife gets really annoyed at being an iphone widow....

    I may be putting this to a gold theme so please be patient on this one...thank you...
    Hello honeypie

    Lol, hopefully your wifey still remains so sympathetic as she is right now
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for that

    Oh, and I totally hoped to hear about another awesome golden mod from you ...

    HAve a nice Sunday, my darling

    Mi


    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Hi Ms. Mi, thank you! I am glad your back and catching up. I've missed your energy. We need Monchy here for the humor now and we are cookin with gas again.
    Thank you

    Yeah, do you know, where Monchy is hiding?
    Without him there's really something missing ...

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-10 at 04:43 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2011-07-10), Pinoy (2011-07-10), ReBourne (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  31. #4517
    My Setup.... had to make some mechanical arms for randomiconflip came out pretty good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0580.png  

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-07-10), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-10), RippedThemer (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  33. #4518
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Master Colourman

    These golden icons look so much more golden than your first atempt
    Very good work, sir
    Do you plan to release them even if you don't like gold anymore? ...



    Mi
    lol of course mi, i;m actually making a whole gold mod if you look a couple pages back or so you'll see some previews

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  35. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello honeypie

    Lol, hopefully your wifey still remains so sympathetic as she is right now
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for that

    Oh, and I totally hoped to hear about another awesome golden mod from you ...

    HAve a nice Sunday, my darling

    Mi




    Thank you

    Yeah, do you know, where Monchy is hiding?
    Without him there's really something missing ...

    Mi
    He's been playing with his new Camaro I think. Can't blame him. He texted me yesterday said he'll be around so I'm assuming he will pop in anytime.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

  37. #4520
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    lol of course mi, i;m actually making a whole gold mod if you look a couple pages back or so you'll see some previews
    Haha, I'm just on page 210 ... lol
    Will just take a while I think ...


    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    He's been playing with his new Camaro I think. Can't blame him. He texted me yesterday said he'll be around so I'm assuming he will pop in anytime.
    Good news
    I'm looking forward to have even much more fun lol
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-07-10 at 05:25 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-07-10), wirral59 (2011-07-10)

Page 226 of 655 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •