Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview/WIP] Windows Media 8 HD

Default im sorry
    im sorry i am new to this paypal account i created just last week. i dodnt realize i was supposed to keep the confirmation number. nevermind then. at least i donated so you can keep up the good work. thanks anyways. im good at dreamboard so if u need any help just ask me. sorry for wasting your time

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benjiu3 View Post
    im sorry i am new to this paypal account i created just last week. i dodnt realize i was supposed to keep the confirmation number. nevermind then. at least i donated so you can keep up the good work. thanks anyways. im good at dreamboard so if u need any help just ask me. sorry for wasting your time
    There is no problem mate you can still get it if you log into you paypal account , I didn't receive any email for donation from your email adress , and every donation. Email I got from paypal have there theme sent . Thx for the comprehension .

Fallen, you trying to let me play with this?

Ill donate either way.

Default it ok
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    There is no problem mate you can still get it if you log into you paypal account , I didn't receive any email for donation from your email adress , and every donation. Email I got from paypal have there theme sent . Thx for the comprehension .
    hey man its cool ill just leave it at that. i donated $3.50 but its cool i guess. but how is this theme different from the os7 dreamboard theme, the other one is free and you can mod it and stuff

Great theme man 'Bravo' donation made today number 0H437573KT2987802 can't wait to put it on my phone ^^

Thanks

Theme RELEASED FINAL ( with optionnal update if necessary )

Hi i've paid by paypal for betas can you send me the final please ? In advance thank ... Great theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdo View Post
    Hi i've paid by paypal for betas can you send me the final please ? In advance thank ... Great theme
    give me your email swo i can check in paypal

Thanks

Default donation
    It has been 48 hours since I sent you a payment via paypal ref:9K029246JX3632900 and I still received nothing. Why is it also long?
    Fan of theming

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsbalma View Post
    It has been 48 hours since I sent you a payment via paypal ref:9K029246JX3632900 and I still received nothing. Why is it also long?
    Yes sorry I got your payment , unfortunately I've been working a lot I will send it to you tonight after work sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Thanks.
    Fan of theming

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123