Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 373

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: EvolutionHD 1.0

  1. #101
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Sounds like to much work if it's going to be in an update I'll just wait . Can't wait to see what you're up to
    Yeah, I also go a hold of the 1.3 (WinterBoard version) today, so I'm going to add whatever is new in that update too

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  2. #102
    is there a way to add more icons to the homepage?

  3. #103
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    is there a way to add more icons to the homepage?
    Not unless you edit the PList, you would have to change the height of the Scrollview, and designate more icons, and where they should be placed in the view.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

    can7 (2011-06-25)

  5. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    is there a way to add more icons to the homepage?
    With a bit of plist editing anything is possible. If you don't know now to edit it then I or korbyn can help u out more

  6. #105
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    is there a way to add more icons to the homepage?
    How many icons are you thinking about?

    Ok, I'll be updating here in a day or so, maybe less. I'll include the scrolling dock as an alternate PList, more icons as another one, and finally variations for the Jailbreak, Games, Favorites, and Media folders.
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-06-25 at 02:01 AM.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  7. #106
    This update sounds pretty beast. Can't wait.

  8. #107
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    How many icons are you thinking about?

    Ok, I'll be updating here in a day or so, maybe less. I'll include the scrolling dock as an alternate PList, more icons as another one, and finally variations for the Jailbreak, Games, Favorites, and Media folders.
    Are you going to add the clcok stationary into any of these plist? Or if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me that portion of the plist? I could probably figure it out but, not to sound extremely lazy, I'd rather not if someone's already done it That's the only thing I'd like to see added to this theme. It's pretty awesome. Well maybe Kronik can make UniAW banner for under the clock like in his AW mod

    Thanks for the continued support of your theme

  9. #108
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    This update sounds pretty beast. Can't wait.
    It sure is, it's got bunches of alternate PLists, the lockscreen, and everything EvolutionHD 1.3 (WinterBoard) offers.

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Are you going to add the clcok stationary into any of these plist? Or if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me that portion of the plist? I could probably figure it out but, not to sound extremely lazy, I'd rather not if someone's already done it That's the only thing I'd like to see added to this theme. It's pretty awesome. Well maybe Kronik can make UniAW banner for under the clock like in his AW mod

    Thanks for the continued support of your theme
    Yes, ALL PLists will include the stationary clock widget.

    I'm going to upload the Stationary clock PList within 10 minutes, gotta touch it up a bit.
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-06-25 at 02:51 AM.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

    Aenima133 (2011-06-25), Jedi5o5 (2011-06-25), rjrankin83 (2011-06-25)

  11. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    It sure is, it's got bunches of alternate PLists, the lockscreen, and everything EvolutionHD 1.3 (WinterBoard) offers.



    Yes, ALL PLists will include the stationary clock widget.

    I'm going to upload the Stationary clock PList within 10 minutes, gotta touch it up a bit.
    Sweet

  12. #110
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Stationary Clock.zip
    Make sure you use your according PList!
    Also if you are on a STANDARD DEFINITION DEVICE replace the Info.plist with the one in the download. HD Devices users the Info.plist is useless to you.
    You will HAVE to delete the Current.plist inside the DreamBoard theme folder, if you want these to work. Doing this will erase all of your edited icons and return them to stock.
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-06-25 at 03:20 AM.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

    Jedi5o5 (2011-06-25), rjrankin83 (2011-06-25)

  14. #111
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Stationary Clock.zip
    Make sure you use your according PList!
    Also if you are on a STANDARD DEFINITION DEVICE replace the Info.plist with the one in the download. HD Devices users the Info.plist is useless to you.
    You will HAVE to delete the Current.plist inside the DreamBoard theme folder, if you want these to work. Doing this will erase all of your edited icons and return them to stock.
    For what it's worth in these plist the code is written as Close Jailbreak, Close Apps, Close Games and should be CloseJailbreak, CloseApps, CloseGames. No biggie

  15. #112
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    It's pretty awesome. Well maybe Kronik can make UniAW banner for under the clock like in his AW mod



    Getting there..

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    rjrankin83 (2011-06-25)

  17. #113
    So I went looking through the files of the theme and noticed a toggle status bar icon. What is it for?

  18. #114
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    So I went looking through the files of the theme and noticed a toggle status bar icon. What is it for?
    I, at one point, had a toggle status bar button set, but decided it was worthless. I took it out and your viewing the remnants . I thought since the clock widget was there, there was no need for a status bar, the only reason that button isn't there is because of the battery in the status bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    For what it's worth in these plist the code is written as Close Jailbreak, Close Apps, Close Games and should be CloseJailbreak, CloseApps, CloseGames. No biggie
    Yeah, I forgot about that
    I did a little reorganizing and didn't realize that
    Expect v1.1 sometime late tomorrow.
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-06-25 at 09:12 AM.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  19. #115
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post



    Getting there..
    Interesting... What all were you planning on modding (besides the LS and this of course)?

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  20. #116
    That weather tile looks awesome! Is it possible to change the animations?

  21. #117
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    That weather tile looks awesome! Is it possible to change the animations?
    Change them to what?

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  22. #118
    I wasn't sure which widget he spawned this from. I hate the endroid animations. I really like the ones from AppleCORE and Dezire.

  23. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    How many icons are you thinking about?

    Ok, I'll be updating here in a day or so, maybe less. I'll include the scrolling dock as an alternate PList, more icons as another one, and finally variations for the Jailbreak, Games, Favorites, and Media folders.
    id like a favorites & media folders to be added and then space for another 3 icons if posssible that would be great if you could do that.(ip4) btw
    Last edited by can7; 2011-06-25 at 10:28 AM.

  24. #120
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Interesting... What all were you planning on modding (besides the LS and this of course)?
    If I had to guess I'd say,at some point, he'd mod pretty much every aspect of the theme

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I wasn't sure which widget he spawned this from. I hate the endroid animations. I really like the ones from AppleCORE and Dezire.
    Looks just like his appleWEB mod. Think it's Ians weather widget originally

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •