Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EvolutionHD 1.0

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Hallo. You can give free copies or reduce the price for users of the Winterboard version. Donators of the Winterboard version have a mail from me and users from Cydia can send you e. g. a cydia screenshot or something else.

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Hallo. You can give free copies or reduce the price for users of the Winterboard version. Donators of the Winterboard version have a mail from me and users from Cydia can send you e. g. a cydia screenshot or something else.
    Alright, sweet.

Ok, there's a bug that's causing icon changes not to be saved after a respring, and I'm looking into it now. Sorry guys
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-06-22 at 10:57 AM.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Alright, sweet.

Ok, there's a bug that's causing icon changes not to be saved after a respring, and I'm looking into it now. Sorry guys
    That bug is dreamboard. To fix via ifile: click the blue arrow next to the evolutionhd (to bring up properties) turn apply hierarchically on. Set owner and group to mobile. Set user, group, and world to read, write,execute. The changes will save after that.

However I'm on 4.2.1 and the slider skins but I cant find the background for my lockscreen. Nice port!

Also how do you know what to name the apps in the icons folder? I've made a quick couple icons and placed them in the folder and it won't skin. I'm trying HangingWithFriendsFree and ChessWithFriendsFree
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-06-22 at 03:25 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

korbyn8495 (2011-06-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    That bug is dreamboard. To fix via ifile: click the blue arrow next to the evolutionhd (to bring up properties) turn apply hierarchically on. Set owner and group to mobile. Set user, group, and world to read, write,execute. The changes will save after that.

However I'm on 4.2.1 and the slider skins but I cant find the background for my lockscreen. Nice port!

Also how do you know what to name the apps in the icons folder? I've made a quick couple icons and placed them in the folder and it won't skin. I'm trying HangingWithFriendsFree and ChessWithFriendsFree
    Ok, make sure you named it exactly as you see it on the SpringBoard. Then, (since I can't tell if you have a HD or SD device) make a copy of it, and named one: AppIconName.png and the other [email protected]. Then go into the DreamBoard theme folder, and put it in the icons folder.

Hey Korbyn,

I have some icon requests as well...

FIFA11
    The Heist
    Netflix
    HBOGo

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

On HD no @2x needed. I got it though thanks. Going to make some more icons this afternoon. More than willing to help out with request after I get mine made . I'll make as many as possible and post them here

Also is there supposed to be a LockScreen included? If so I didn't get that all I have in the WinterBoard theme is the slider themes itself
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-06-22 at 08:29 PM.

Hey korbyn8495, any word or a discount or anything? PM me maybe? Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Hey korbyn8495, any word or a discount or anything? PM me maybe? Thanks.
    Not to be a jerk, but what kind of a discount do you expect? I understand what you're saying having the WinterBoard version but that doesn't have much to do with DreamBoard. It takes a lot of time to create a plist for this and Korbyn is deserving for his work. Nobody is forcing you to purchase the dreamboard version and 2.50 isn't that much.

That's just my 2 cents though

Not to be a jerk, but what kind of a discount do you expect? I understand what you're saying having the WinterBoard version but that doesn't have much to do with DreamBoard. It takes a lot of time to create a plist for this and Korbyn is deserving for his work. Nobody is forcing you to purchase the dreamboard version and 2.50 isn't that much.

That's just my 2 cents though
    First, let me ask you a question. Did you buy this theme? If so, what did it include? Does it come with the $2.99 winterboard UI? Most dreamboard ports do.

Thanks

First, let me ask you a question. Did you buy this theme? If so, what did it include? Does it come with the $2.99 winterboard UI? Most dreamboard ports do.
    Actually all dreamboard ports do. You're paying for the dreamboard version however. A plist takes time and deserves recognition. All i'm attempting to say is that you have the WinterBoard version and this isn't the same thing.

I bought my macbook a year ago and now there's a new one. Does that give me the right to walk into apple and ask for a discount cause I have last years model? They're basically the same right?

Again just my 2 cents and i'm sure i'll have a lot of people disagree with me
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-06-22 at 11:36 PM.

Actually all dreamboard ports do. You're paying for the dreamboard version however. A plist takes time and deserves recognition. All i'm attempting to say is that you have the WinterBoard version and this isn't the same thing.

I bought my macbook a year ago and now there's a new one. Does that give me the right to walk into apple and ask for a discount cause I have last years model?
    I wouldn't say all, but yeah I realize that. I have purchase many Dreamboard themes, and Most, if not all themers who port a winterboard theme offer a discount if you can prove you purchased the winterboard version. When you pay the $2.50, you are getting Dreamboard and Winterboard together. I personally only want the Dreamboard theme. So I see no point in paying the whole $2.50 for half of the package. I'm still trying to figure out how he is selling a $2.99 Theme plus a dreamboard version for only $2.50. Is blue getting any of that?

And in all honesty, I would have already payed the whole $2.50 as it was, but I don't have it. If you have read above, I don't have a job. So things are tight. But you feel how you must. I will not blame you for it. I have just seen discounts like such in the past and was hoping for a similar thing. Sorry for offending anyone or making theme feel like their work is not appreciated.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-06-22 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks

A couple icons i made really quick. You'll have to rename them to match. I've changed Jailbreak to Favorites

Hanging Free.png
    Chess Free.png
    At Bat 11.png

I believe the others are right. I'll make more in a bit as per request.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -endomondo.png   -hangingwithfriends.png   -chesswithfriends.png   -bat-11.png   -jailbreak-2x.png   -closejailbreak.png  

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Jedi5o5 (2011-06-23), korbyn8495 (2011-06-23)

Thanks

A couple icons i made really quick. You'll have to rename them to match. I've changed Jailbreak to Favorites

Hanging Free.png
    Chess Free.png
    At Bat 11.png

I believe the others are right. I'll make more in a bit as per request.
    In the next update, I'll include an alternate plist, that has the favorites folder.
    Thanks for the icons.

I wouldn't say all, but yeah I realize that. I have purchase many Dreamboard themes, and Most, if not all themers who port a winterboard theme offer a discount if you can prove you purchased the winterboard version. When you pay the $2.50, you are getting Dreamboard and Winterboard together. I personally only want the Dreamboard theme. So I see no point in paying the whole $2.50 for half of the package. I'm still trying to figure out how he is selling a $2.99 Theme plus a dreamboard version for only $2.50. Is blue getting any of that?

And in all honesty, I would have already payed the whole $2.50 as it was, but I don't have it. If you have read above, I don't have a job. So things are tight. But you feel how you must. I will not blame you for it. I have just seen discounts like such in the past and was hoping for a similar thing. Sorry for offending anyone or making theme feel like their work is not appreciated.
    Ok, to answer this question, I willl be offering a discount for previous buyers. Blue and I are sharing the profits, he gets money for the graphics, I get money for the plist writing. What do you think is a fair discount (or should it be free)? I'm not offended, I understand how you feel, I would too. I also get where rjrank is coming from too.

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    I've got a few icons request:

foursquare
    Instagram
    Mint.com
    Zynga Poker
    Icebreaker
    Mille Bornes

Thanks
    There's already Instagram Icons (but, I'll remake, because they look kind of bad) there's already Mint.com icons too.
    Also, what Icebreaker app (hockey, etc...)

Can anyone tell me what the icon title is for FIFA 11? So I can name it properly.
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 2011-06-23 at 12:51 AM.

]Donated a whie ago ... c:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Modmywhat? For This Useful Post:

korbyn8495 (2011-06-23)

Thanks

Ok, here are some extra icons. Some may not be properly named, because I don't have the apps (so I can get the name from the SB) and I don't want to buy them, so some you may have to rename to work.Extra Icons.zip

19. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

Jedi5o5 (2011-06-23)

Thanks

Just donated bro :-)
    For examples, it does not matter whether it's a big, dead poets,
    Mahatma Gandhi is at or Uncle Fritz from Braunschweig,
    if it is only human, has at the present moment without batting an eyelid said or done
    what do we hesitate.

Thanks

Any icons anybody needs?

Donated! ([email protected]) Looking forward to this - I've tried just about every notable winterboard theme and EvolutionHD is my favorite.

Nice work guys.

[email protected]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

korbyn8495 (2011-06-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Your lucky day Korb, I clicked donate twice in paypal lol. Keep it, send one to Aenima if you haven't already.
    Looking forward to testing this beast out.
    Kr0N

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-06-23), korbyn8495 (2011-06-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Your lucky day Korb, I clicked donate twice in paypal lol. Keep it, send one to Aenima if you haven't already.
    Looking forward to testing this beast out.
    Kr0N
    awesome lets see what crazy widgets you can bring to this! I'd like to see the clock a fixed widget. So it says on top and everything else scrolls if you know what i mean

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast