Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EvolutionHD 1.0

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, so the reason this is taking so long is I decided to re-write 99% of the theme to be using the most recent code available (the only difference is I can assign many more objects ID's) while adding in 12 widgets (Languages), and adding the new features. Apologies for the loooooong wait.

Sounds promising,

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Ok, so the reason this is taking so long is I decided to re-write 99% of the theme to be using the most recent code available (the only difference is I can assign many more objects ID's) while adding in 12 widgets (Languages), and adding the new features. Apologies for the loooooong wait.
    Sounds good. Just curious to know when will we get it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Sounds good. Just curious to know when will we get it?
    Hopefully next weekend . I'll have a lot of time to put into it tomorrow. Now the only catch is that, depending on how my school week goes will decide how soon (I start Wednesday for some strange reason). I'm hoping to get it out soon though. This version will include animations as well. And some RAM improvements (the widget toggles specifically were worked on).

Strangely enough, I'm excited about the update too. Although nothing quite life-changing it is definitely better.

Hopefully next weekend . I'll have a lot of time to put into it tomorrow. Now the only catch is that, depending on how my school week goes will decide how soon (I start Wednesday for some strange reason). I'm hoping to get it out soon though. This version will include animations as well. And some RAM improvements (the widget toggles specifically were worked on).

Strangely enough, I'm excited about the update too. Although nothing quite life-changing it is definitely better.
    AWESOME! Does it have the AW tile thing? Can't wait for this.

Thanks

AWESOME! Does it have the AW tile thing? Can't wait for this.
    Yeah I'm going to add an option for that in. Just got to figure exactly what I'm going to do for it

Thanks

I'm going to release a 'beta' version of the theme, that includes a lockscreen (no widgets just yet), animations, and some RAM improvements say somewhere in the area of 5-6 days...

Thanks

Alright so I've been making great progress, and all I have to do now is add the RSS Widget button, and the live weather tile, and everything is done! Hopefully I can make this the final version of the theme.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-08-23)

Nice one.. did you add the extra folders for music and video... as shown on the preview??

Thanks

Hi Korbyn

Good to see this is nearly done, i am looking forward to it a lot.

Will the horizontal scrolling be able to be turned off, as i like the vertical scrolling which makes this theme different, Which is what Blue themes always are different, and class acts.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Can't wait for this update. Way overdue. But I know it's gonna be worth the wait. So stoked.

Thanks

Can't wait for this update. Way overdue. But I know it's gonna be worth the wait. So stoked.
    Hey, do you have an iPhone/iPod 4? I would like to have a couple people test the next one (I've yet to add the live weather tile, but I do know how I'm going to do it now). I know, I got so consumed by school, and preparing for it. I've got so much crap to do these days, but I'm putting in a lot of time now, so I can get it done.

Hey, do you have an iPhone/iPod 4? I would like to have a couple people test the next one (I've yet to add the live weather tile, but I do know how I'm going to do it now). I know, I got so consumed by school, and preparing for it. I've got so much crap to do these days, but I'm putting in a lot of time now, so I can get it done.
    Completely understand man. All about priorities, and I can completely understand if school and such is a higher one than an iPhone theme. lol. Yes I have an iPhone 4. Will gladly test anything you need man. My email is [email protected] if you need to send me anything.

Ok, just sent you a download link. Thanks!
    Ok. Downloaded the Beta. Looks pretty good. Noticed that the Widgets show up in every menu now. The statusbar hider is cool too, but is it possible to make the widget go up when you hide it? cuz otherwise there is a big gap. Not a huge biggie, just an observation. Other than that everything seems pretty good. Can't wait for the Rss widget and a finished Lockscreen.

Thanks

Ok. Downloaded the Beta. Looks pretty good. Noticed that the Widgets show up in every menu now. The statusbar hider is cool too, but is it possible to make the widget go up when you hide it? cuz otherwise there is a big gap. Not a huge biggie, just an observation. Other than that everything seems pretty good. Can't wait for the Rss widget and a finished Lockscreen.
    Cool. Yeah, I thought having the widgets everywhere was much nicer. Yeah I'm working on something like that now, a friend told me the exact same thing with the status bar. I'm still debating having a lockscreen with the clock widgets because of that white flash, by the time the widget fully loads the lockscreen times out due to a DreamBoard limitation. If you saw the blank space under the Theme Settings folder, that is where the RSS Show/Hide button is going. Thanks for the quick feedback dude! Much appreciated.

Cool. Yeah, I thought having the widgets everywhere was much nicer. Yeah I'm working on something like that now, a friend told me the exact same thing with the status bar. I'm still debating having a lockscreen with the clock widgets because of that white flash, by the time the widget fully loads the lockscreen times out due to a DreamBoard limitation. If you saw the blank space under the Theme Settings folder, that is where the RSS Show/Hide button is going. Thanks for the quick feedback dude! Much appreciated.
    I like the widget in the Theme Settings menu, but it makes the folders cluttered and not as clean imo. Just saying. Glad to know you're working on the statusbar thing. Thats gonna look awesome. I personally don't care for DB lockscreens with widgets because of that very reason. If you do add a lockscreen with out a widget, I personally will be removing it and just using the WB lockscreen. Again, just saying. And i assumed that about the RSS. Are you keeping it only on the Homescreen? I think that would be best. It doesn't need to be everywhere. Also, are you still putting it on the bottom like in the preview? And lastly, how exactly are you doing the AW tile? I've been curious about that forever. Can't wait to see this all in a final Release. Love this theme. Let me know if you need anything else Korbyn. later.

Thanks

Well, if you want to get rid of the LockView now, just open the theme PList in iFile using the Property List Viewer and slide and delete the "LockView" I was planning on having the RSS Show just on the Main page, because it's not as important as the time and date. Yes, I plan on having it on the bottom. For the animated weather I was going to put it under the clock and on top of the icons (just on the main screen though). Once again, thanks! Your opinion is much appreciated.

everything works well. are you doing as you did before with a couple of options for plist's, more folders, possible fixed close tab?

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast