Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EvolutionHD 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by gagi View Post
    Can you make BeejiveIM icon
    If no one has made it by the time i get home from work ill make it for ya.

I went ahead and made two different kinds of beejive icons as well as uploaded two others that i wanted for myself earlier.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alude904 For This Useful Post:

gagi (2011-07-14), korbyn8495 (2011-07-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alude904 View Post
    I went ahead and made two different kinds of beejive icons as well as uploaded two others that i wanted for myself earlier.

Thanks soooo much! That is very much appreciated, I don't have as much time as I used too.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

no problem. i don't participate in this forum as much as i would like to and i'm glad i get to help out with something. alls i can say is, i can't wait for the next update!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alude904 For This Useful Post:

korbyn8495 (2011-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Thanks soooo much! That is very much appreciated, I don't have as much time as I used too.
    I hope you have enough time to release this update. lol

Hi guys...noob here...well actually, i've lurked forever but never registered. Oh, and I'm admittedly a dumbass when it comes to modding.

Anyway, I bought the theme last night through Cydia and need some help.

Does this theme allow you to scroll horizontally? Meaning, I only have one page and would like to be able to scroll left to get the search page (stock iphone page) and also to be able to scroll right to create multiple pages. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Rex

Quote Originally Posted by rexdr View Post
    Hi guys...noob here...well actually, i've lurked forever but never registered. Oh, and I'm admittedly a dumbass when it comes to modding.

Does this theme allow you to scroll horizontally? Meaning, I only have one page and would like to be able to scroll left to get the search page (stock iphone page) and also to be able to scroll right to create multiple pages. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Rex
    Im not sure about the dreamboard version but i suspect if you use the winterboard version, you should be able to scroll left and right.

Rex
    This theme isn't set up for horizontal scrolling. And if you are talking about going left to get to Spotlight(where you search your device) that is not possible right now because Dreamboard does not support spotlight yet. And multiple pages are possible, but probably not likely from Dreamboard version of this theme. If that's what you want. try the Winterboard version. I'm pretty sure Bluemetal could help you out if you bought this one instead. Just send him a PM or comment on the Winterboard thread. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    This theme isn't set up for horizontal scrolling. And if you are talking about going left to get to Spotlight(where you search your device) that is not possible right now because Dreamboard does not support spotlight yet. And multiple pages are possible, but probably not likely from Dreamboard version of this theme. If that's what you want. try the Winterboard version. I'm pretty sure Bluemetal could help you out if you bought this one instead. Just send him a PM or comment on the Winterboard thread. Hope this helps.
    If someone wants to attempt to make a second page, change the contentwidth of where all the icons are to 640. Then, copy and paste all the icons, under the original icons and set the x values to 320. I'm not sure if anyone gets that, but that's a quick how-to

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    If someone wants to attempt to make a second page, change the contentwidth of where all the icons are to 640. Then, copy and paste all the icons, under the original icons and set the x values to 320. I'm not sure if anyone gets that, but that's a quick how-to
    Seems easy enough. I might give it a try. We'll see.

Ahhhh I see. Well thanks for all the replies guys. I haven't modded my phone in a while. I had my 3GS just how I liked it but dropped it one too many times. Just got my iphone4 and I'm starting all over again. I'll try the winterboard version. I don't mind buying it again. Pretty small price for the work Korb and Blue are putting into it. Thanks again.

Ahhhh I see. Well thanks for all the replies guys. I haven't modded my phone in a while. I had my 3GS just how I liked it but dropped it one too many times. Just got my iphone4 and I'm starting all over again. I'll try the winterboard version. I don't mind buying it again. Pretty small price for the work Korb and Blue are putting into it. Thanks again.
    I think you get the winterboard version when u buy the db version. I could be wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alude904 View Post
    I think you get the winterboard version when u buy the db version. I could be wrong.
    I believe they're separate purchases

Can someone help with how I can get all my icons to be the small type?? Like the style of the icon mask. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Can someone help with how I can get all my icons to be the small type?? Like the style of the icon mask. Thanks!
    You'd have to delete your icons folder..or rename it. What exactly are you trying to do?

Just have my springboard all small icons.

But then would I need someone to make all the icons for me? Or are they already there in the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Just have my springboard all small icons.

But then would I need someone to make all the icons for me? Or are they already there in the theme?
    Wouldn't you be better off using the winterboard version? and the icons make themselves. Like in the all apps folder, they would all look like that.

Yea but how do I get the stock Apps to look like that? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Huh. I just did some figuring and mine don't theme like that either. Are you using WB or DB version?

Ok. so apparently you'd have to make each cydia and stock icon in ps and add it to the theme, and then you should be good If you can find the psd for the small icons, i'll make the stock icons for you.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2011-07-14 at 10:12 AM.

I don't have PS, so I can't make them. If you have time and want to make the stock App icons that would be awesome. Thank You!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast