Page 45 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

  1. #881
    ...ok got it meanwhile try to catch u with textures here on Netflix...still love these icons u made





    Still considering what ellersbee told me that time: "options, options, options..." by the way have not seen him here for a long time nor in other threads...Thinking if he is well?

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Great! You just added your touch to my addiction of angry birds!
    hehe, let me practise a bit and we'll do a game center competition

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31), indyzzzz (2011-08-31), JLKeo (2011-09-22), Just Dummy (2011-08-31)

  3. #882
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    ...ok got it meanwhile try to catch u with textures here on Netflix...still love these icons u made





    Still considering what ellersbee told me that time: "options, options, options..." by the way have not seen him here for a long time nor in other threads...Thinking if he is well?


    hehe, let me practise a bit and we'll do a game center competition
    Hi henft, please don't forget my icon requests since a while ago

  4. #883
    His wife was mad he spent all his time on mmi lol. I work nights so via mobile I have all the time in the world. Angry Birds is the deal of the century for .99

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31)

  6. #884
    Hey dalvar sorry, I missed some? What was the request again please ?
    @ Thor: lol yeah, u r sooo right ...

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31), Just Dummy (2011-08-31)

  8. #885
    Oh.....IT'S ON!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post

    hehe, let me practise a bit and we'll do a game center competition

  9. #886
    Yikes. These are some of the best icons being made I've seen in a long time.

    Huge props Jens.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31)

  11. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Yikes. These are some of the best icons being made I've seen in a long time.

    Huge props Jens.
    Boah, wow! Thank u so much for this...this being said from u is a big compliment for me ... again u and this great community have wizzared a big smile on my face

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Oh.....IT'S ON!!!
    Your are always faster than me xD ;-)
    But themeit is really a theme pumpin machine ... Incredibly fast....
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-31 at 11:45 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31)

  13. #888

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31), Evrongun (2011-08-31), henftling (2011-08-31)

  15. #889
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Pretty sweet Thor!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (2011-08-31)

  17. #890
    Very nice Thor!!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (2011-08-31)

  19. #891
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Hey dalvar sorry, I missed some? What was the request again please ?
    Here you are:
    -metadataremovr.png-elert.png-snappy.png-mailabels.png-themeiconmaker.pngName:  iScheduler.png
Views: 341
Size:  6.3 KB-3gunrestrictor.png-iconthief.png-pushtest.png-futuregram.png-alertartist.png-dock.png-multicleaner.png

    And these too my Christmas list

    -foursquare.png-loseit-.png-speedtest.png-carcare.png-waze.png-mirror.png-appsfire.png-messenger.png-digits.png-grooveshaark.png
    Name:  Xpandr.png
Views: 321
Size:  4.7 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -metadataremovr.png  
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2011-08-31 at 04:37 PM.

  20. #892
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Hey guys. Wondering if I could get a folder icon without the dots? Thanks!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-31)

  22. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    Hey guys. Wondering if I could get a folder icon without the dots? Thanks!
    oh crap i forgot to do that for you. my bad gimme 10 mins just got into work

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31)

  24. #894
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Hey, when u spend so much time in here at modmyi, at least you could fulfill my request.
    Esspecially when I have here helpers who also request the same

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. henftling For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31), henftling (2011-08-31)

  26. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Here you are:
    -metadataremovr.png-elert.png-snappy.png-mailabels.png-themeiconmaker.pngName:  iScheduler.png
Views: 341
Size:  6.3 KB-3gunrestrictor.png-iconthief.png-pushtest.png-futuregram.png-alertartist.png-dock.png-multicleaner.png



    And these too my Christmas list

    -foursquare.png-loseit-.png-speedtest.png-carcare.png-waze.png-mirror.png-appsfire.png-messenger.png-digits.png-grooveshaark.png
    Name:  Xpandr.png
Views: 321
Size:  4.7 KB
    these are quite much but ok...at least the weighing scal I have posted a while back...let me look...




    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    very nice setup and man the texture of the h1 is georgeous... Can I have it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. henftling View Post
    Hey, when u spend so much time in here at modmyi, at least you could fulfill my request.
    Esspecially when I have here helpers who also request the same
    erwischt...die lachen mich jetzt bestimmt aus, mein Schatz ...oh Mann...

    Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    Hey guys. Wondering if I could get a folder icon without the dots? Thanks!
    Yes will do will pleasure....but now my wifi even entered the forum...uhhh...trapped ...
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-31 at 07:29 PM.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31), Dalvar3 (2011-08-31), JLKeo (2011-09-22), Just Dummy (2011-08-31)

  28. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. henftling View Post
    Hey, when u spend so much time in here at modmyi, at least you could fulfill my request.
    Esspecially when I have here helpers who also request the same
    Ha ha!!!

  29. #897
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    these are quite much but ok...at least the weighing scal I have posted a while back...let me look...


    Henft, many thanks! I actually love the scale icon. Hope you can set the rest of the icons even though they are a lot

  30. #898
    It's an applied layer style and in a few hours when I get home I will look for it and send it along.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    blinden76 (2011-08-31), henftling (2011-08-31)

  32. #899
    Wow henf & gaBzii, you guys are quiet amazing!

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessie9191 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-31), jokerg7 (2011-08-31)

  34. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie9191 View Post
    Wow henf & gaBzii, you guys are quiet amazing!
    No lady, You are !

Page 45 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •