Page 26 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Meanwhile was working on Weather icon and I'm nearly finished



    Detail:

    Day/night change and - Yes, the sun is the weather icon and changes acc. to your local weather...CREDITS to FIF7Y for the Weather icons itself - HIS beautifull stuff, not mine
    Hi, I just bot your theme (SD Version) from Cydia. Love the icons, esp "biteSMS"
    But I will like to change the homescreen wallpaper to something else, tried renaming the picture to Wallpaper.png, but not getting it after respring. I am probably doing it incorrectly, please teach me how to change the wallpaper.....many thanks

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by chiki1973 View Post
    Hi, I just bot your theme (SD Version) from Cydia. Love the icons, esp "biteSMS"
    But I will like to change the homescreen wallpaper to something else, tried renaming the picture to Wallpaper.png, but not getting it after respring. I am probably doing it incorrectly, please teach me how to change the wallpaper.....many thanks
    Look at the posts starting at #321 as I had some issues too and see if that helps.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to sideshow247 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-20)

  4. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by chiki1973 View Post
    Hi, I just bot your theme (SD Version) from Cydia. Love the icons, esp "biteSMS"
    But I will like to change the homescreen wallpaper to something else, tried renaming the picture to Wallpaper.png, but not getting it after respring. I am probably doing it incorrectly, please teach me how to change the wallpaper.....many thanks
    1st - Thank you for supporting h1!
    2nd: SD is bugged at thistime we will correct this beginning of next week, so please stay tuned for a big SD update...
    3rd: I did a small readme for the main points if someone is new to changing parts of the theme. Please check if this helps. If not it would be pleasure to guide you through. For your issue u should first check if you have applied a widget above h1 UI if Yes, u should exchange THIS wallpaper (readme).
    ----Change Wallpaper for Widget?
    Go to /Library/Themes/h1 Weather.../Private/ and exchange "LockBackground-HD.png" with yours----
    !!h1 README.zip


    -----
    meanwhile starting again with icon requests:
    the 1st on my list was Facetime I had NO idea on that one (use it to less) but anyway...maybe I get an idea on a better one.


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2011-08-21), JLKeo (2011-09-22)

  6. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by sideshow247 View Post
    Look at the posts starting at #321 as I had some issues too and see if that helps.
    Hi, many thanks for responding....mine didn't come with the widget. Will just wait for the updates to the SD version and hopefully it will solve my probs.

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    1st - Thank you for supporting h1!
    2nd: SD is bugged at thistime we will correct this beginning of next week, so please stay tuned for a big SD update...
    3rd: I did a small readme for the main points if someone is new to changing parts of the theme. Please check if this helps. If not it would be pleasure to guide you through. For your issue u should first check if you have applied a widget above h1 UI if Yes, u should exchange THIS wallpaper (readme).
    ----Change Wallpaper for Widget?
    Go to /Library/Themes/h1 Weather.../Private/ and exchange "LockBackground-HD.png" with yours----
    !!h1 README.zip


    -----
    meanwhile starting again with icon requests:
    the 1st on my list was Facetime I had NO idea on that one (use it to less) but anyway...maybe I get an idea on a better one.

    Hi, thanks so much for the readme. Ah bugs....mine didn't have the widget as well as the sbs settings.
    Will just wait for the SD updates then
    Last edited by chiki1973; 2011-08-20 at 06:42 PM.

  7. #505
    yeah sorry, the SD version which is online is 20MB the HD package has 160MB Not 50% of SD port are online

  8. #506
    how about a couple cydia icons please like:
    1. iWipe
    2. perpage
    3. activator
    Thank you!
    Oh .....and is the update still dropping this weekend???

  9. #507
    Hallo henftling,

    Respekt super arbeit. Weiter so. Wann ist das update geplant. Die HD Version.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dane1 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-20)

  11. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    how about a couple cydia icons please like:
    1. iWipe
    2. perpage
    3. activator
    Thank you!
    Oh .....and is the update still dropping this weekend???
    Hi mate, good to see u here - Ok will do, but have some others before, but will do 4 sure.


    Quote Originally Posted by dane1 View Post
    Hallo henftling,

    Respekt super arbeit. Weiter so. Wann ist das update geplant. Die HD Version.
    Vielen Dank, freut mich wenn Landsmänner im Thread sind - Dankeschön

    @ all: Update submission should be ok for tonight or Sunday, due to problems of SD and Gabz illness - he has something in the pocket 4 u he told me This time we start with themeit.app (my favorite ) first and wait till we submit without errors then comes the rest.
    We will keep u updated

    Slowly slowly, one icon after icon I get the requests...interim packing for update

    AlarmClock (Pro)
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-20 at 08:30 PM.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2011-08-21), JLKeo (2011-09-22), medic88 (2011-08-22), mejemaka (2011-08-21), trdspectacoma (2011-08-21)

  13. #509
    and again two more from list

    iWipe and iWipeCache



    ----

    and the last: Photobooth:
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-20 at 10:01 PM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2011-08-21), JLKeo (2011-09-22), medic88 (2011-08-22)

  15. #510
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    uhhh sexy, I love ur mods! Sty tuned for 1.1
    Hey buddy, when r u throwing v1.1 to us?

  16. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hey buddy, when r u throwing v1.1 to us?
    hopefully today

    pending requests:
    - Bank of Hawai (attachment)
    - Farmstory (attachment)
    - Cycle meter (attachment + icon alone)
    - PerPage
    some of them already packed



    Archiv.zip

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2011-08-21), JLKeo (2011-09-22), medic88 (2011-08-22), trdspectacoma (2011-08-21)

  18. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    yeah sorry, the SD version which is online is 20MB the HD package has 160MB Not 50% of SD port are online
    No worries at all ...

    Some things are worth the wait ....

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to chiki1973 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-21)

  20. #513
    This is VEERY kind, thank u

  21. #514
    some more requests:

    Word with Friends + alt (cool app)

    alt Farmstory


  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2011-08-21), JLKeo (2011-09-22), medic88 (2011-08-22)

  23. #515
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    hopefully today
    Cannot wait! R u releasing as well the Cydia icons already requested?

  24. #516
    Hi,
    These I have posted since yesterday evening - no - as the package was already packed. The last packed was Facetime But in case u have problems with putting them together, let me know

  25. #517
    Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No where near you
    Posts
    1,360
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 196 Times in 133 Posts

    Hope to They go live today!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to R.Mortera For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-21)

  27. #518
    SOME more request:
    xbackup, PKGBACKUP + ALT, WeatherBug


    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-21 at 07:43 PM.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-08-22), indyzzzz (2011-08-21), JLKeo (2011-09-22), medic88 (2011-08-22)

  29. #519
    Noch kein update????

  30. #520
    Nein mein Kumpel wollte die Dinge packen, dass die Wallpaper gleich in den Settings sind usw....noch nichts von ihm gehört Wenn bis 21:00 Uhr nichts da ist packe ich es wie vorher alles zusammen alleine...heute geht das Ding noch an die Stores raus...egal wie lange ich schlafen kann

Page 26 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •