Page 20 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

Hey everybody I'm still having issues with the previous background showing up when I open folders. I've wiped the cache and even went in and manually deleted the switcher linen files myself but nothing is helping. Any other ideas? Also I'm having trouble setting the wallpaper using ifile if anybody could help with that as well. Thanks in advance.

OK to help u can u please specify and we go through it step by step

Wallpaper:
    Do you have a widget theme active? If yes what widget? Is WinterBoard User Wallpaper applied?

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    OK to help u can u please specify and we go through it step by step

Wallpaper:
    Do you have a widget theme active? If yes what widget? Is WinterBoard User Wallpaper applied?
    Only widget theme is the rotating weather one that you had in this theme. No user wallpaper in winter board selected.

Ok, so you have to change the Background inside the widgets folder and not inside the main UI theme.

To do so:
    Go into the widget theme's folder and open up the folder called "Private". Inside that folder there are two pics called: "LockBackground-HD" and "LockBackground-SD".
    Exchange these with your desired wallpapers -> respring voilą...But keep in mind: Your new widget background must have exactly the same name, as the backgrounds u want to replace.

this should do it for widget. When u r ready we start with folder background. Step-by-step as I want you to enjoy h1

Ok. Wallpaper prob solved.

Thanks

Hi,

icon requests are now problem mates but keep in mind if u want them real h1 style, this means I have to draw almost everything by hand and this takes some time.

Before I do more icons I will make the ColorkeyBoard and Weathericon, + correcting some UI images
    After that I will FULLY concentrate on the icons...BTW Gab has also a nice LS for you for the upcoming 1.1 a - Slideshow widget

I will do the icons asap - as fast as I can-, as exactly that is what brings me fun so your requests I will do for sure

I understand, thanks a lot!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2011-08-14)

Ok, to make sure we talk about the same thing.

I want you to send a screenshot of your winterBoard list. There should be no other theme applied than h1UI and the widget, right?

So and when u have that, you don't see these backgrounds right?

-foto-14.08.11-16-20-24.png-foto-14.08.11-16-20-11.png

Please send me a screenie of your activated winterBoard themes. Thus we can make sure it is not another theme giving you a folder Background

Maybe Imk crazy but I cant find a widget inside my theme folder anyways, I was waiting for an update with your widget...

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Maybe Imk crazy but I cant find a widget inside my theme folder anyways, I was waiting for an update with your widget...
    Where have u bought it?

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Probably didn't buy it and just downloaded it off another repo? All shouldve came in one download.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    Probably didn't buy it and just downloaded it off another repo? All shouldve came in one download.
    yeah, I faced a lot different support inquiries but none told me there are no widgets inside the package??

Thanks

yeah, I faced a lot different support inquiries but none told me there are no widgets inside the package??
    Then yeah it's obvious that he didn't buy the theme. -_-

Yea, its real obvious I personally wouldnt buy this theme... Since no one knows me, and I would download a cracked 3$ theme... SMH

Im gunna uninstall and re-download, not sure what happened LOL.

There she is!! Now thats a cute widget lol

Last edited by Them3this; 2011-08-14 at 05:44 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

henftling (2011-08-14)

Thanks

Yea, its real obvious I personally wouldnt buy this theme... Since no one knows me, and I would download a cracked 3$ theme... SMH

Provide a screenshot of the purchase from themeit or wherever you got it indicating you really did buy it?

There she is!! Now thats a cute widget lol

puh I already considered, we have a problem with a package now

ok so Jens and i will talk about changing up the package. the main reason it was the way it is now is cos the pirates don't get a copy cos people forget to copy it over

i find it found tyler was accused of pirating
    tyler why are u pirating my first theme? thought we were buds :P

anyway ill be submitting an update for SD tonight also got a phone now gotta figure out how iFatith works or jb 4.35 any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    ok so Jens and i will talk about changing up the package. the main reason it was the way it is now is cos the pirates don't get a copy cos people forget to copy it over

i find it found tyler was accused of pirating
    tyler why are u pirating my first theme? thought we were buds :P

anyway ill be submitting an update for SD tonight also got a phone now gotta figure out how iFatith works or jb 4.35 any suggestions?

Wow, people these days.... Gabz, I hit you up on Skype, wanted to let you know you and your brother did an amazing job on this, its honestly top-notch and the icons are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    Provide a screenshot of the purchase from themeit or wherever you got it indicating you really did buy it?

And sorry to clog up your thread, but kid, just stop. Considering Im friends with the person who made the Dam theme, I dont think I would pirate it? Because if I really didnt have 3$ left over from my past 4 themes, then I could have simply asked Gab for a free copy....
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-08-14 at 06:34 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

henftling (2011-08-14), jokerg7 (2011-08-14)

Wow, people these days.... Gabz, I hit you up on Skype, wanted to let you know you and your brother did an amazing job on this, its honestly top-notch and the icons are amazing.

And sorry to clog up your thread, but kid, just stop. Considering Im friends with the person who made the Dam theme, I dont think I would pirate it? Because if I really didnt have 3$ left over from my past 4 themes, then I could have simply asked Gab for a free copy....
    shoulda asked gabz for a free copy anyway

pretty sure you shared your last one so it woulda only been fair

Thanks

What's going on here guys? Let's better concentrate on making of this theme one of the best out there.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2011-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    What's going on here guys? Let's better concentrate on making of this theme one of the best out there.
    I'm just talking to people on the thread while i work on the theme

Jens talkk i know your out there lol

Page 20 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast