Page 160 of 166 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

That is correct

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiC69 View Post
    Oh great notice

So the last update is 1.2 and not 2.0 ??

OK medic88 thanks for the info

Here is what Jens has said about it
    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    no it should be h1UI 2.0, strange I can't find it in Cydia atm :/

---EDIT----Yes, the h1 UI for iPhone4 is the correct package! Will update version number with new weather icon themes - sorry, for the confusion.

Will update the others too, but meanwhile take the weather icon theme for joker's g1 add-on
    Attachment 559416Attachment 559417

4. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-09)

Hi medic, seems again I did something wrong with Themeit will have to upload again
    Will also update Cydia to correct the description but I do not want to bother I*C too much. Will do that as soon as we have solved the weather icon issue. Maybe robinK has a solution
    and also will try to change the price tag, so in case u consider to buy, wait one week

See U

6. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2012-01-09)

I just bought the 1.2 from Cydia.

I feel comfortable with that version ???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaGiC69 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-09)

Thank you, no it is just because of the weather icon issue...and just the description in Cydia itself... to avoid misunderstanding...

Ok thanks

Still weather icon issues! So weird!
    The only thing i noticed is if you use the stock weather app, here in Calgary, i get "weather offline" or "failed to update" every once in a while. So maybe that will effect weathericon .
    I even tried Fif7y themes and Buuf theme and the weather icon themes all work for me.
    this issue is way beyond my skills now!
    Last edited by medic88; 2012-01-09 at 08:22 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

From medic88: I got the wallpaper over at deviantart from DivineError. heres his link
    DivineError on deviantART

Much appreciated!
    Last edited by kimvy; 2012-01-09 at 08:50 PM. Reason: added context

New to this theme and have a couple of questions. Since I am not yet able to mod my 4S I am still tinkering with my 3GS. I am having a problem with modding the icons. Many of my icons won't mod. I have used iwipecache, but that doesn't do anything. I am also using iconoclasm 3x3 sparse, yet I cannot get my icons to sit properly on the wallpaper. Here is an image showing the malalignment as well as the some nonmodded icons. Thanks for any insight you might lend.-img_0684.png

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    New to this theme and have a couple of questions. Since I am not yet able to mod my 4S I am still tinkering with my 3GS. I am having a problem with modding the icons. Many of my icons won't mod. I have used iwipecache, but that doesn't do anything. I am also using iconoclasm 3x3 sparse, yet I cannot get my icons to sit properly on the wallpaper. Here is an image showing the malalignment as well as the some nonmodded icons. Thanks for any insight you might lend.-img_0684.png
    Try iconoclasm Layout builder (google) to create your own layout that will make the icons fit your wallpaper. Its really easy to use.

To theme the icons are you using the Bundles folder method or the Icons folder method ?

Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    To theme the icons are you using the Bundles folder method or the Icons folder method ?
    I honestly don't know. I didn't see anything pertaining to that in the readme word file that I read.

I honestly don't know. I didn't see anything pertaining to that in the readme word file that I read.
    Well, if you just used the standard provided theme files, then its probably the Bundles method.

For some of the Icons that are hard to theme, what I do is (alternate method):

1. Create an Icons folder under the main theme folder
    2. Place two files for every app I want to theme in the Icons folder, name them AppName.png and [email protected]
    3. Summerboard (WinterBoard Setting) probably needs to be ON for this to work.
    This works on my iPhone 4, iOS 4.1 through 4.3.3. I do not have any experience with a 3GS.......or with iOS5.x

Did you have any luck with iconoclasm layout builder ? if not, send me your wall and I'll create a 3x3 layout that fits it, cheers (of course this requires the cydia tweak Iconoclasm).
    Last edited by indyzzzz; 2012-01-10 at 03:54 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to indyzzzz For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-12)

Thanks, worked like a charm! However, I cannot get rid of the text under the apps even though I enabled No undocked icon labels in WinterBoard

Thanks, worked like a charm! However, I cannot get rid of the text under the apps even though I enabled No undocked icon labels in WinterBoard
    You probably need an updated version of the "No undocked icon labels" for it to work.

Put the following lines in the Info.plist file between the <dict> and </dict> lines:

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; opacity: 0</string>

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indyzzzz For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-12), Hosko817 (2012-01-10), medic88 (2012-01-10)

You probably need an updated version of the "No undocked icon labels" for it to work.

Put the following lines in the Info.plist file between the <dict> and </dict> lines:
    That worked like a charm, thanks indyzzzz

anyone having issues downloading the latest version from cydia? I'm having hash sum mismatch errors - I think because it stops part way through the download. Any suggestions?

Hi mate please try to update cydia and then please wait until it loads fully. I also had this issue sometimes with my 3GS. What helped, was to reset the network settings in settings app.
    That helped, though it was really annoying as I lost all my bluetooth devices as well

Try iconoclasm Layout builder (google) to create your own layout that will make the icons fit your wallpaper. Its really easy to use.

Thank you so much indyzzzz for your great support! Much appreciated.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (2012-01-12), indyzzzz (2012-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Hi mate please try to update cydia and then please wait until it loads fully. I also had this issue sometimes with my 3GS. What helped, was to reset the network settings in settings app.
    That helped, though it was really annoying as I lost all my bluetooth devices as well

Thank you so much indyzzzz for your great support! Much appreciated.
    Its the least I can do for such a beautiful theme, thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Forgot how good the stock icons look.

Henftling wallpaper is superb.

Credits: gary008.
    Very good DaRock ..!!

Serious so nice of sharing this theme with the widget of the clock and calendar and teperatura inlcuido ..?

It is a precious theme, I have been charmed with it, remain perfect and the widget is incredible

Thank you very much in advance

Regards ..!!

Toni

Page 160 of 166 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast