Page 16 of 166 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    can i request some icons please?
    1. backgammon
    2. world of goo
    3. living earth
    4. camera plus
    5. flashlight

    Cheers
    ill get to these tonight for you

    also as a note SD support is ready we shall try submit to themeit and cydia asap

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-08-10), medic88 (2011-08-11)

  3. #302
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Been watching this theme come around and bought on themeit and I must say, I am really digging the chatkit bubbles. Those tiny paperclips are awesome. Would have been (or could be) a cool concept for a icon theme.

    I would like to request some SBSettings icons and toggles;

    Data Roam
    DebUpdater
    AutoResponder
    WifiSMS
    SBRotator4
    Sharing (PC Networking)

    Many, many thanks. Can't wait for the mods.

    Also love the hanging weather. Just too good.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-11)

  5. #303
    Can I make requests???

    Icon request



    Bank of Hawaii Mobile Banking
    com.shift.bankofhawaii
    Icon.png


    Cyclemeter GPS Cycling Computer for Road & Mountain Biking
    com.abvio.Cyclemeter
    IconCyclemeter.png


    Alarm Clock Pro
    com.ihandysof.alarmclock.pro
    icon_730.png


    Words With Friends
    com.newtoyinc.WordsWithFriendsPaid icon_paid.png
    "icon_paid.png",
    "[email protected]"


    Farm Story™
    com.teamlava.farmstory
    "icon.png"
    "icon_hd.png"
    "icon_2x.png"
    Last edited by trdspectacoma; 2011-08-11 at 02:51 AM. Reason: change of links

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to trdspectacoma For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-11)

  7. #304
    Sick theme...great work!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313029427.759344.jpg

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-11), jokerg7 (2011-08-11)

  9. #305
    guys I'm starting on icons not sure if ill get through all of them but Jens will pick up where i left off

  10. #306
    I'm a rookie with ps...here is the miising bytafont..-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313030071.376520.jpg

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-08-11), henftling (2011-08-11), indyzzzz (2011-08-11), jokerg7 (2011-08-11)

  12. #307

  13. #308
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Guys, I got this awesome theme but it seems weird to me that the AppStore app is not themed. Can someone explain if that is normal?

    The other question is if this theme has a color keyboard included or not yet?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-11)

  15. #309
    Thank you for your support in h1! Glad u like it regarding appstore: oh then we made a mistake have a look into the main themes folder:
    go to "Bundles" -> "com.apple.AppStore" Rename the icon file to "[email protected]"
    Deselect the theme in WB - respring -> recheck the theme -> Respring voilá

    will be corrected for the next update.

    a colorkeyboard theme is not included yet. I will have a look at this at the weekend and we will put one in in the next update

    Quote Originally Posted by trdspectacoma View Post
    Can I make requests???

    Icon request



    Bank of Hawaii Mobile Banking
    com.shift.bankofhawaii
    Icon.png


    Cyclemeter GPS Cycling Computer for Road & Mountain Biking
    com.abvio.Cyclemeter
    IconCyclemeter.png


    Alarm Clock Pro
    com.ihandysof.alarmclock.pro
    icon_730.png


    Words With Friends
    com.newtoyinc.WordsWithFriendsPaid icon_paid.png
    "icon_paid.png",
    "[email protected]"


    Farm Story™
    com.teamlava.farmstory
    "icon.png"
    "icon_hd.png"
    "icon_2x.png"
    Thank you, this is nice, that u put all details to your requests. This makes it MUCH much easier.
    Will do these as well as the other requests but keep in mind the icons are hand drawn so will take some time tonite will start working on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Been watching this theme come around and bought on themeit and I must say, I am really digging the chatkit bubbles. Those tiny paperclips are awesome. Would have been (or could be) a cool concept for a icon theme.

    I would like to request some SBSettings icons and toggles;

    Data Roam
    DebUpdater
    AutoResponder
    WifiSMS
    SBRotator4
    Sharing (PC Networking)

    Hi enclosed still missing is: Sharing (tonite) and Autoresponder - send an image I don't know that.
    New SB toggles.zip

    Then Icons @ gabs: Medic's request is prior he is beta ! We will do these fast
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-11 at 06:42 AM.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (2011-08-11), medic88 (2011-08-11), RandyTG (2011-08-11), trdspectacoma (2011-08-11)

  17. #310
    the progress gears are sweet! all the little things like that make a difference. thanks for all the work guys!
    Cheers

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-11)

  19. #311
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Thank you for your support in h1! Glad u like it regarding appstore: oh then we made a mistake have a look into the main themes folder:
    go to "Bundles" -> "com.apple.AppStore" Rename the icon file to "[email protected]"
    Deselect the theme in WB - respring -> recheck the theme -> Respring voilá

    will be corrected for the next update.

    a colorkeyboard theme is not included yet. I will have a look at this at the weekend and we will put one in in the next update
    Hi my friend, the AppStore now works perfect.

    In the other hand, can you please theme the attached Cydia icons? i know this requires time, but I can be patient.

    Raw icons.rar

    In the other hand, may I request this for the next release?
    1-Color Keyboard (as I mentioned before )
    2-Sounds UI
    3-SBsettins togles for PersonalHotspot and AdBlocker
    4-More AppStore icons themed such as Fecebook Messengue, Tweetbot, FoursquareIM+ Pro

    I know I know, this is like christmas list but it would make of this theme ever prettier.

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2011-08-11 at 07:15 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    jokerg7 (2011-08-11)

  21. #312
    Thanks for the updates love the theme

  22. #313
    So within this amazing theme you've included the shelf overlay so that we can make our own wallpaper. By any chance is there a shelf overlay with the vines?

  23. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    the progress gears are sweet! all the little things like that make a difference. thanks for all the work guys!
    Cheers
    thank you medic. These words make me really happy.. Hopefully Sneakerpimp will also see that!!! ---his loading gears I love them as well :9

    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    So within this amazing theme you've included the shelf overlay so that we can make our own wallpaper. By any chance is there a shelf overlay with the vines?
    will post one 4 u tonite

  24. #315
    Snkr Luvr | Part-Time Modder Sneakerpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany - PS layer 305
    Posts
    614
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 4,245 Times in 506 Posts

    First: excellent work work @henftling & @jokerg7

    Really like the clean, simple ui.

    After i cant live without springjumps anymore i opened up ps and think bout some icons for this, but its pretty hard to keep up with your nice work on all the icons.

    Heres where i am so far:



    Suggestions are welcome
    It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sneakerpimp For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2011-09-14), henftling (2011-08-11), jokerg7 (2011-08-11), medic88 (2011-08-11)

  26. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerpimp View Post
    First: excellent work work @henftling & @jokerg7

    Really like the clean, simple ui.

    After i cant live without springjumps anymore i opened up ps and think bout some icons for this, but its pretty hard to keep up with your nice work on all the icons.

    Heres where i am so far:



    Suggestions are welcome
    HS .... This is awesome love it as it is
    If u wanna play more, u could try a thinner curved arrow coming out of the inner part
    But as said, me I will take THAT one

  27. #317
    My Data/Edge and 3G status icon appear to be very dark.
    Any alternatives for these 2 icons?

  28. #318
    I'll send the layer and the rest whem I'm home! I'm just a noob with ps but really glad that you liked it!!

    @henftling

    Top Arbeit!!!! Beide Daumen hoch!!!! Es passt wirklich alles!!

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-08-11), jokerg7 (2011-08-11)

  30. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    I'll send the layer and the rest whem I'm home! I'm just a noob with ps but really glad that you liked it!!

    @henftling

    Top Arbeit!!!! Beide Daumen hoch!!!! Es passt wirklich alles!!
    Danke Mann, Das freut mich riesig, wenn es Euch gefällt & Ihr Zeit Euch nehmt was zu posten......ist ja mein erstes Theme...freue mich echt - Danke für Deinen Support

  31. #320
    Du wirst dich vor Support bald nich mehr retten können!!

    Deine Theme kann sich mit den großen messen ala iNitsua oder Zausser!

Page 16 of 166 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •