Page 159 of 166 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Hi bro, converter needs to be changed but have no clue atm, will try later. have also included some AppStore pics in case u don't use SummerBoardMode

Attachment 559482Attachment 559483Attachment 559484Attachment 559485Attachment 559486Attachment 559487
    Amazing icons, brother. How come you did everything so well? hehe. This one is still one of my favorite. Thank you bro.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    @Lifted_ChevyZ
    Try the weather icon theme in dropbox that says Original Weathericon and see if that works for you.

Playing around with the images for weathericon and i think i got the original working for everyone. Take a look
    hey Medic I tried the original one in dropbox but still nothing. So weird. Thanx for the effort though brotha

I have no idea what to tell you. Weird. Maybe Jens will get it working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted_ChevyZ View Post
    hey Medic I tried the original one in dropbox but still nothing. So weird. Thanx for the effort though brotha

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-08), trdspectacoma (2012-01-05)

no, will just resubmit again - meanwhile lease tell me ur email address to put u on promo for cydia
    email: darrenhiga at gmail.com thank you so much

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

I have no idea what to tell you. Weird. Maybe Jens will get it working for you.
    well as my PM said...thanx for a simple suggestion and now my weather icon is working again. Thanx soooooo much and in case anyone has problems with the liveweathericon from any theme not displaying conditions...try turning OFF the advanced mode if you have it set also. I did and it instantly worked lol :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-05), medic88 (2012-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by trdspectacoma View Post
    email: darrenhiga at gmail.com thank you so much
    sorry...I forgot to mention, I need the Cydia ID as well

10. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

trdspectacoma (2012-01-05)

sorry...I forgot to mention, I need the Cydia ID as well
    pm'd

12. The Following User Says Thank You to trdspectacoma For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-07)

Hi guys this theme is great I can't believe I heard about it so late, I just have a few questions about weatherIcon and Liveclock. I can't get weatherIcon to work at all I did have it working a while ago but after I restored my phone its stopped working when I enable the weathericon theme fix that was uploaded here it shows a question mark on the icon as well as on the status bar, I was just wondering how I can get rid of that and make it display my time properly?

Secondly I've never used live clock I heard it isn't compatible with IOS 5+ so has anyone got a work around or anything?

Thanks in advance

Liveclock at I can't help you ATM I have a 3GS only (finally at least one jailbroken device ) and as soon Weathericon is installed, I have one SB crash after the other, so I can't test this theme(s) but I know that the mistake should be on my side...will try to get WI working on my 3GS to help and provide a working theme

WeatherIcon seems to be working for most but a few people are still having problems.
    @WigWaj, what iphone and ios do you have? And you are right, live clock not working yet on ios5 to my understanding

16. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-08)

Liveclock at I can't help you ATM I have a 3GS only (finally at least one jailbroken device ) and as soon Weathericon is installed, I have one SB crash after the other, so I can't test this theme(s) but I know that the mistake should be on my side...will try to get WI working on my 3GS to help and provide a working theme
    WeatherIcon seems to be working for most but a few people are still having problems.
    @WigWaj, what iphone and ios do you have? And you are right, live clock not working yet on ios5 to my understanding
    Thank you both for the reply, I had my doubts about live clock working I thought it might have been though after seeing something similar in the legacy thread. Hopefully the tweak is updated for ios 5.*

@medic I have An iPhone 4 on 5.0.1 *

Ok. So Henftling said it's ok to post another weathericon theme. It's still H1ui theme but with a few more weather images.
    Here are some screens of my settings and weather icon is working perfect. I don't use the status bar icon so i don't know if it works. With all the problems people seem to be having, why screw with something that is working for me!
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0547.png   -img_0548.png   -img_0549.png   -img_0550.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-08), kimvy (2012-01-09)

Thanks man, hope fully this will help some people. Really appreciate your awesome work ! Thank you!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

medic88 (2012-01-08)

It's not my work my friend, it's YOURS.
    I just found some other names and put them in. I'm just happy i could help a little!
    Cheers

Thanks man, hope fully this will help some people. Really appreciate your awesome work ! Thank you!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-09)

Ok. So Henftling said it's ok to post another weathericon theme. It's still H1ui theme but with a few more weather images.
    Here are some screens of my settings and weather icon is working perfect. I don't use the status bar icon so i don't know if it works. With all the problems people seem to be having, why screw with something that is working for me!
    Cheers

thanks for that but it still doesn't seem to work. I tried with your exact settings without the status bar. Still the question mark, then tried with it and then tried both combos again with override enabled. I'm using this for the normal stock Weather app but even when I just mess around and tick another app the same happens.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers
    Love the wallpaper. Would you mind sharing or directing me to where you got it if from a paid app/theme?

Thanks! Kim

I got the wallpaper over at deviantart from DivineError. heres his link
    DivineError on deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Love the wallpaper. Would you mind sharing or directing me to where you got it if from a paid app/theme?

Thanks! Kim

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-09), kimvy (2012-01-09)

Hi, amazing theme... but is compatibile for IOS 5 ???

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MaGiC69 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-09)

Sure is! I guess it was supposed to read H1UI 2.0 but it says 1.2 instead on Cydia.
    You won't be disappointed
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiC69 View Post
    Hi, amazing theme... but is compatibile for IOS 5 ???

31. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2012-01-09)

Oh great notice

So the last update is 1.2 and not 2.0 ??

Page 159 of 166 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast