Page 152 of 166 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

  1. #3021
    cubian, just wondering if you have any ripped versions of bite sms (or messages) and also of an iphone/phone icon? thanks

  2. #3022
    Cubian will sort you out-he always delivers.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    cubian (2011-12-14)

  4. #3023
    Quote Originally Posted by Mob Barley View Post
    cubian, just wondering if you have any ripped versions of bite sms (or messages) and also of an iphone/phone icon? thanks
    Here are the some of the icons plus other ones. thanks to cubian. Don't have a biteSMS but hopefully it will be done shortly by Cubian...























    Other H1 goodies head here:

    https://picasaweb.google.com/philest...eat=directlink

    Enjoy.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    cubian (2011-12-14), elilab (2011-12-16), henftling (2011-12-20), Hosko817 (2011-12-14), jokerg7 (2011-12-13)

  6. #3024
    Some requests if someone can help me..

    Name:  789422.png
Views: 606
Size:  7.4 KB

    Name:  149103.png
Views: 603
Size:  8.6 KB

    Name:  989827.png
Views: 615
Size:  5.7 KB

  7. #3025
    i have medic as a beta i need one more.

    iMessage me so i know you have iOS 5
    bAdjoker[at]jokerg7[dot]com

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2011-12-14), RippedThemer (2011-12-13)

  9. #3026
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    i have medic as a beta i need one more.

    iMessage me so i know you have iOS 5
    bAdjoker[at]jokerg7[dot]com
    can't wait to help out with the update. LOTS of people are gonna' be waiting on this so I'll make sure to help quickly lol :-)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-12-20), jokerg7 (2011-12-13)

  11. #3027
    ok..here ya go ..take your pick.... hope this is what ya looking for..

    ps : all credits goes to the org icon creators.

    -.png-b.png-ds.png-eac.png-eeee.png-excdd.png-g.png-z.png-z1.png-z2.png-z3.png-zaa.png-b.png-czvdf.png-tear6.png

    and two more.Attachment 556913Attachment 556914
    Last edited by cubian; 2011-12-14 at 05:29 AM.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cubian For This Useful Post:

    DaRock (2011-12-16), elilab (2011-12-16), henftling (2011-12-20), Hosko817 (2011-12-14), indyzzzz (2011-12-14), n1kos (2011-12-14)

  13. #3028
    thank you very much cubian! much appreciated!

  14. #3029
    Thanks cubian that's the best icons
    Last edited by trdspectacoma; 2011-12-15 at 09:41 AM.

  15. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by cubian View Post
    ok..here ya go ..take your pick.... hope this is what ya looking for..

    ps : all credits goes to the org icon creators.
    Thank you so much again..!

  16. #3031
    Cubian and Henftling you have PM.

  17. #3032
    Jens will not be available for a few weeks. Any support or general questions may be directed to myself.

    After a final ok from my beta testers i expect to submit iOS 5 to Cydia and Themeit on Saturday.

    The wait is ALMOST OVER!!!!

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-12-20), Hosko817 (2011-12-16), indyzzzz (2011-12-16), medic88 (2011-12-16), ReBourne (2011-12-17), RippedThemer (2011-12-17)

  19. #3033
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    Jens will not be available for a few weeks. Any support or general questions may be directed to myself.

    After a final ok from my beta testers i expect to submit iOS 5 to Cydia and Themeit on Saturday.

    The wait is ALMOST OVER!!!!
    Yeeeeeah buddy and I must say its sweeeeet :-)

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-12-20), ReBourne (2011-12-17)

  21. #3034

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    jokerg7 (2011-12-16)

  23. #3035
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    Jens will not be available for a few weeks. Any support or general questions may be directed to myself.

    After a final ok from my beta testers i expect to submit iOS 5 to Cydia and Themeit on Saturday.

    The wait is ALMOST OVER!!!!
    anynew additions or just a port? Either way is good but was just wondering

  24. #3036
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    anynew additions or just a port? Either way is good but was just wondering
    there will be a few surprises but the beta testers dont even know about that it yet

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (2011-12-17), ReBourne (2011-12-17)

  26. #3037
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    there will be a few surprises but the beta testers dont even know about that it yet
    ooohhh you sneaky devil haha :-)

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-12-20), ReBourne (2011-12-17)

  28. #3038
    Looking forward to the surprise...

    Joker-did u have a chance to have a look at my message?

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-12-17)

  30. #3039
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Looking forward to the surprise...

    Joker-did u have a chance to have a look at my message?
    yes sir will be working on fixes tonight...do you have access to the dropbox? there is a new build in there that may fix everything.

    i don't have many of the issues you showed so i assume the new build fixes this. also can you iMessage? [email protected]

    thanks.

    betas i shall be doing a group message today once i start working. just need input on a few things and i have widgets for you to test out. yes i said widgets with an 's' as in plural

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-12-20), indyzzzz (2011-12-19), RippedThemer (2011-12-17)

  32. #3040
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    yes sir will be working on fixes tonight...do you have access to the dropbox? there is a new build in there that may fix everything.

    i don't have many of the issues you showed so i assume the new build fixes this. also can you iMessage? [email protected]

    thanks.

    betas i shall be doing a group message today once i start working. just need input on a few things and i have widgets for you to test out. yes i said widgets with an 's' as in plural
    ooohhh :-) can't wait holler at me anytime Joker. I'll have my phone by me all day while I clean the house lol

Page 152 of 166 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •