Page 15 of 166 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

mods will come

WE ARE LIVE ON CYDIA!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (2011-08-10)

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    mods will come

WE ARE LIVE ON CYDIA!
    Nice! Can't wait for the mods to come

I never used itheme sky before so not sure how updates are going to work through them.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremybiv View Post
    I appreciate the kind words. If you don't mind you make a tweetbot icon? thank you.
    Hi enclosed a 1st try but will try a better one at the weekend
    Stay tuned

and the train icon again
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-10 at 06:39 AM.

Just bought this theme & I love it!

Hoping to see a color keyboard roll out soon

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Just bought this theme & I love it!

Hoping to see a color keyboard roll out soon
    Nooooo. We are just to prepare the promo codes for. I will send u ur money back...no need to buy

ALL betas: We will prepare the promos for themeit tonight. In case u need Cydia just hit me on email.

BTW: Themeit again did a wonder. Incredibly friendly and helpfull. Seldom to meet such nice human beings in Cyberworld. Thank you guys

8. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (2011-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Nooooo. We are just to prepare the promo codes for. I will send u ur money back...no need to buy

ALL betas: We will prepare the promos for themeit tonight. In case u need Cydia just hit me on email.

BTW: Themeit again did a wonder. Incredibly friendly and helpfull. Seldom to meet such nice human beings in Cyberworld. Thank you guys
    Oh ok I didn't know that. So Do you need my email?

hallo henftling,

frage, h1 Ui ist mittlerweile im Themit store unter version 1.03 erhältlich.... ich habe bei ithemsky gekauft und da ist noch immer die version
    1.01 drinnen... gab es ein update??? bekomme ich dieses überhaupt über ithemsky??? danke für die antwort.

Any alternative biteSMS icons?

Quote Originally Posted by dane1 View Post
    hallo henftling,

frage, h1 Ui ist mittlerweile im Themit store unter version 1.03 erhältlich.... ich habe bei ithemsky gekauft und da ist noch immer die version
    1.01 drinnen... gab es ein update??? bekomme ich dieses überhaupt über ithemsky??? danke für die antwort.
    Hallo, die 1.01. von ithemsesky ist mit 1.03. Themeit identisch - wir mussten nur eine andere Version eintragen wegen der Übertragungsfehler. Und ja, Updates werden Dir zugesandt...da kommt was...

For all: The version 1.03 from Themeit is the same as 1.01 from the other sources.
    We will update shortly to 1.1 for all stores and thus will bring the version number to a common base.

@Bloumoord:

Hi,
    when U have a look in the theme main "EXTRAS" folder you will find a folder "Extra icons" with some alternates for messages and bite SMS
    Last edited by henftling; 2011-08-10 at 01:14 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Bloumoord (2011-08-11)

Danke henftling,

wann kommt eigentlich das update???

Hallo, die 1.01. von ithemsesky ist mit 1.03. Themeit identisch - wir mussten nur eine andere Version eintragen wegen der Übertragungsfehler. Und ja, Updates werden Dir zugesandt...da kommt was...

For all: The version 1.03 from Themeit is the same as 1.01 from the other sources.
    We will update shortly to 1.1 for all stores and thus will bring the version number to a common base.

@Bloumoord:

Hi,
    when U have a look in the theme main "EXTRAS" folder you will find a folder "Extra icons" with some alternates for messages and bite SMS
    Wow jung endlich mal ein Deutscher der ein Theme raus hat .RESPEKT hast mir ja auch bei Noki und Prestige schöne Sachen gemacht,ist gekauft .Die Icons sind suup liebte schon Edius und Upojenie

16. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2011-08-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

WOW! Love icons bud. Thank you very much

Hi enclosed a 1st try but will try a better one at the weekend
    Stay tuned

and the train icon again

Default SD version
    Im dying right now for an SD version... why do we SD peoples allways fall last place ... guess we the first to geth the iP5 anyway so ha ha

wow i love the blue tweetbot Jens

guys i just updated to ios 5 b5 on account of wynd getting wboard to work on there so this will be compatible very soon.

Color keyboard i shall be passing over to Jens simply because im not having much joy with it and do not like how its turning out. Regardless we should be supporting that very shortly.

We are also live in themeit so you can now grab your copy there too.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupacaveli View Post
    Im dying right now for an SD version... why do we SD peoples allways fall last place ... guess we the first to geth the iP5 anyway so ha ha
    ill be getting an iP5 the day of release too

anyway joking apart SD compatibility will be a matter of days and not weeks like other themes.
    So VERY Soon!

guys i just updated to ios 5 b5 on account of wynd getting wboard to work on there so this will be compatible very soon.

Color keyboard i shall be passing over to Jens simply because im not having much joy with it and do not like how its turning out. Regardless we should be supporting that very shortly.

thanks.

anyway joking apart SD compatibility will be a matter of days and not weeks like other themes.
    So VERY Soon!
    I feel bad for your iP4 hahahaha my 3gs doesnt matter

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks.

So VERY Soon!
    I'm also on m SD device :P I'm glad it'll only tale days and not weeks like other themes do

Looks like the theme is getting around henftling. Saw some images on macrumor forums! Looks good my friend! keep up the good work!
    Cheers

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

henftling (2011-08-10), jokerg7 (2011-08-10)

Thank you medic, yes unbelievable...how great the support is...what a community...WOW

can i request some icons please?
    1. backgammon
    2. world of goo
    3. living earth
    4. camera plus
    5. flashlight

Cheers

26. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (2011-08-10)

Page 15 of 166 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast