Page 146 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    H1 Tear

Credits: Lex, Mone, Fancq and Grimlock.

awesome setup DaRock !
    very cool widget n dock, as for the icons top notch as always... Cheers !!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sublimekch For This Useful Post:

DaRock (2011-11-28)

Quote Originally Posted by sublimekch View Post
    awesome setup DaRock !
    very cool widget n dock, as for the icons top notch as always... Cheers !!!
    +1 please share dock and widget thank

I would love to have that dock too!!!!! I can't find it anywhere. Please share if you can. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    H1 Tear

Credits: Lex, Mone, Fancq and Grimlock.

can you share the widget as well please.

Been away. Here is the widget thanks to Lex:

Black clock WDay2.zip - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

Will have to ask for permission for the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Can you link me to were you got that dock please? Looking for the black version of it.
    Only got brown version at the moment. Gonna ask for permission to share.
    Last edited by DaRock; 2011-11-21 at 01:53 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

henftling (2011-11-21)

I hope u can share it. It is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    I would love to have that dock too!!!!! I can't find it anywhere. Please share if you can. Thanks.
    For the people who wanted the docks they can be both found below on post number #8035 by Mone. Cant remember if your allowed to post full links or not.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthre...1#post13889639

Enjoy.
    Last edited by DaRock; 2011-11-21 at 02:18 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

henftling (2011-11-21)

the theme works on ios5 by renaming some icons but it drains battery and by that not useable..

Quote Originally Posted by Tupacaveli View Post
    the theme works on ios5 by renaming some icons but it drains battery and by that not useable..
    the theme doesnt drain battery at all...thats just iOS 5 and what iOS 5 does on i4.

Please don't throw around slanderous comments unnecessarily.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-11-21), DaRock (2011-11-22), elilab (2011-11-24)

Thank u so much for dock posts. Seriously. As far as iOS 5 and this theme. I have it on my 4 couple images messed up but still smooth no issues here at all

iOS5 is the cause of your battery drain mate. Not the theme.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-11-21), DaRock (2011-11-22), elilab (2011-11-24), henftling (2011-11-21), jokerg7 (2011-11-21)

Lol...Noobs!!!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-11-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Thank u so much for dock posts. Seriously. As far as iOS 5 and this theme. I have it on my 4 couple images messed up but still smooth no issues here at all
    yeah there isnt much to fix because i had beta 1 images in the main package already so the theme is mainly compatible.

Just got a few filenames to change, then skin Notification Center and new NC icons, new weather images, and a little surprise for all that have been patient with Jens and I

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-11-21), DaRock (2011-11-22), elilab (2011-11-24), henftling (2011-11-21), RippedThemer (2011-11-21)

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    as far I know u also got a 4S - as soon as we are on iOS 5 (we will start in middle december) I would be VERY honored if I could put your Cydia ID to h1, send promo and you would play with it a moment
    Yes I'm on a 4s. Once they jailbreak it I'll take you up on the offer. I would love to play with this theme. Thanks so much for the kind offer.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-11-21), henftling (2011-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    iOS5 is the cause of your battery drain mate. Not the theme.
    LOOOLL...... I know ios5 is causing alot of battery drainage and all those **** but i bought a freshly new iphone 4 and do not have any drain whatsoever but when I load op this theme it gos like hell so yeah for me it drains my phone...

U call me a noob ? havent ur mom teached u some respect ??? anyways f*** u u lil **** next time respect other people..
    Last edited by Tupacaveli; 2011-11-21 at 10:49 PM.

LOOOLL...... I know ios5 is causing alot of battery drainage and all those **** but i bought a freshly new iphone 4 and do not have any drain whatsoever but when I load op this theme it gos like hell so yeah for me it drains my phone...

U call me a noob ? havent ur mom teached u some respect ??? anyways f*** u u lil **** next time respect other people..
    Do me a favor and stay out of my threads with you foul mouth otherwise you will be reported to mods.

Jens and i support this thread to the max and we do not appreciate snide comments as urs are above. I understand what was said is not very nice in respect. but you do only have 19 posts and in a 'forum' world that makes you a n00b.

Its not disrespectful in that right but what you said is downright terrible and i hope your mother makes you wash you mouth out with soap cos clearly zero manners have been taught.

have a good day.

do not reply to this with foul mouthedness it WILL be reported.

Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    Do me a favor and stay out of my threads with you foul mouth otherwise you will be reported to mods.

Jens and i support this thread to the max and we do not appreciate snide comments as urs are above. I understand what was said is not very nice in respect. but you do only have 19 posts and in a 'forum' world that makes you a n00b.

Its not disrespectful in that right but what you said is downright terrible and i hope your mother makes you wash you mouth out with soap cos clearly zero manners have been taught.

have a good day.

do not reply to this with foul mouthedness it WILL be reported.
    Hahahah...

Ur just mad cus I said the theme slows MY PHONE down....
    I mean shhhh... dont take it pesonal.
    I love this theme just like everybody else here,
    But the fact that I shared my experience with this on my phone does not allow anybody to call me a noob.
    Some people know more than others we all are here to learn so nobody is here in place to call anybody a noob.
    And yeah I got pissed nd said some things, but I expect you to understand the facts I stated above!
    I do not care about report or whatever just respect give and take!

How is it I missed this theme? ......... effn BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! .......... very very very impressed with the overall clean appeal this theme has just stunning

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slate004 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-11-22), DaRock (2011-11-22), henftling (2011-11-22), Pinoy (2011-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Slate004 View Post
    How is it I missed this theme? ......... effn BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! .......... very very very impressed with the overall clean appeal this theme has just stunning
    One of the best themes to bless the threads! Some icons produced here I will use as long as I have a iPhone!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-11-22), DaRock (2011-11-22), henftling (2011-11-22), Slate004 (2011-11-22)

Page 146 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast