Page 127 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 3307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: h1 UI by henftling and gaBzii

  1. #2521
    iPhoneaholic marxus79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 79 Times in 39 Posts

    Could anyone make a glass shelf for a single app, really not good in ps.

    Thanks anyways

  2. #2522
    anyone down for creating a few icons while im away from home?

  3. #2523
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    [QUOTE=snakeeater01;6255027]
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Thanks guys. at Sino84 Widget not inside G1, just a similar overlay. Credit to Phildar for making.

    Here is the Dock JLKeo. Credit original artist:

    the docks not fully transparent...have white all at top.. can you send one transparent bg

    Also really having trouble theming dreamboard icon... can someone list the bundle and what needs to be in there to get icon themed?

  4. #2524
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    The man did it himself in this post
    Cheers
    Thank you very much.

  5. #2525
    [QUOTE=birdy89;6257203]
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post

    the docks not fully transparent...have white all at top.. can you send one transparent bg

    Also really having trouble theming dreamboard icon... can someone list the bundle and what needs to be in there to get icon themed?
    com.wynd.dreamboard. icon.png

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-10-05)

  7. #2526
    who has me on these?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2011-10-05)

  9. #2527
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    [QUOTE=LUFT5_THOR;6257232]
    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post

    com.wynd.dreamboard. icon.png
    thanks man it worked... i had [email protected] in there

    I been looking through the whole thread and the icon pages on first page and havent found a nice bitesms & maps icon.. anyone willing to make one for request =)

  10. #2528
    [QUOTE=birdy89;6257203]
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post

    the docks not fully transparent...have white all at top.. can you send one transparent bg

    Also really having trouble theming dreamboard icon... can someone list the bundle and what needs to be in there to get icon themed?
    Try this one in post #2499.

    Snakeeater - have not forgotten, phone dead and no charger.

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    who has me on these?
    Here they are. What theme are these from?







    Last edited by DaRock; 2011-10-05 at 05:22 AM.

  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    Asator (2011-10-05), elilab (2011-10-05), epz (2011-10-05), henftling (2011-10-05), Hosko817 (2011-10-05), indyzzzz (2011-10-05), JLKeo (2011-10-08), snakeeater01 (2011-10-05), sublimekch (2011-10-05)

  12. #2529
    [QUOTE=DaRock;6257343]
    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post

    Try this one in post #2499.

    Snakeeater - have not forgotten, phone dead and no charger.



    Here they are. What theme are these from?







    It's called variations 3 from deviant art. Just 3 different highly detailed icon sets.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    DaRock (2011-10-05), Hosko817 (2011-10-05)

  14. #2530
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    [QUOTE=LUFT5_THOR;6257398]
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post

    It's called variations 3 from deviant art. Just 3 different highly detailed icon sets.
    Is the artist a theme creator or does he/she just do Icons?

  15. #2531
    ^
    heres his deviant art page
    GuillenDesign on deviantART

    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post

    the docks not fully transparent...have white all at top.. can you send one transparent bg
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-10-05 at 09:37 AM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-10-05), Hosko817 (2011-10-06), nealh (2011-10-06)

  17. #2532
    iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 174 Times in 61 Posts

    Sorry to be a pain but i saw these lights as a png on their own to add to a wallpaper somewhere in this thread and i cant find them now! Could someone please upload them?

    -ddf0abca.jpg

  18. #2533
    [QUOTE=DaRock;6257343]
    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post

    Try this one in post #2499.

    Snakeeater - have not forgotten, phone dead and no charger.



    Here they are. What theme are these from?







    No Prob Bud i can wait

  19. #2534
    Can anyone make the existing engadget icon to a brighter blue like those blue skype icons that were made earlier.
    Requesting a sleek black icon with the word " Milk " in it. Design creativity up to the creator.
    And also can anyone mode these icons to h1 style as i dont have the skills in PS

    -1.png-2.png-3.png-4.png

    Forgot the creator of these icons as it was from my old theme folder from various themes but would like to Credit to the creator of this icons
    TIA
    Last edited by sublimekch; 2011-10-05 at 03:34 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to sublimekch For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-10-08)

  21. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by i-Master View Post
    Sorry to be a pain but i saw these lights as a png on their own to add to a wallpaper somewhere in this thread and i cant find them now! Could someone please upload them?

    -ddf0abca.jpg
    Here you go!

    Sorry!on my phone at min!will upload again later when on my pc if nobody else does!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317829806.900700.jpg  
    Last edited by daddykool; 2011-10-05 at 05:52 PM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    i-Master (2011-10-05), nealh (2011-10-06)

  23. #2536
    iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 174 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Here you go!

    Sorry!on my phone at min!will upload again later when on my pc if nobody else does!
    Thank you, but it only saves as a jpg for me? Is that what you meant when you said you were on your phone?

  24. #2537
    Quote Originally Posted by i-Master View Post
    Thank you, but it only saves as a jpg for me? Is that what you meant when you said you were on your phone?
    Yeah.can't upload it as an overlay from my phone? On computer in an hour ish.will post again for you!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    henftling (2011-10-05)

  26. #2538

  27. #2539
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimekch View Post
    Can anyone make the existing engadget icon to a brighter blue like those blue skype icons that were made earlier.
    Requesting a sleek black icon with the word " Milk " in it. Design creativity up to the creator.
    And also can anyone mode these icons to h1 style as i dont have the skills in PS

    -1.png-2.png-3.png-4.png

    Forgot the creator of these icons as it was from my old theme folder from various themes but would like to Credit to the creator of this icons
    TIA
    The theme is Upojenie HD by SoundForge. One of my favs too

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to indyzzzz For This Useful Post:

    sublimekch (2011-10-05)

  29. #2540
    is this theme working for ios5 Joker?
    Cheers

Page 127 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •