Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [REALEASED] Arte

Thanks you. I did it, works fine

some questions and after I leave you alone.

1: How to fix the problem? when I change wallpaper and I'm doing a respring, it always comes back to the original wallpaper and it take away my settings.

2: the screen "all aplications" and gray and I do not really see the names of applications (icons Noki HD). it is possible to change the background color or make it a little darker?

3: How to add wallpaper to the springboard?

Anyway thank you for the great responses, and the theme is really cool. nice

Quote Originally Posted by jerangie View Post
    some questions and after I leave you alone.

1: How to fix the problem? when I change wallpaper and I'm doing a respring, it always comes back to the original wallpaper and it take away my settings.

2: the screen "all aplications" and gray and I do not really see the names of applications (icons Noki HD). it is possible to change the background color or make it a little darker?

3: How to add wallpaper to the springboard?

Anyway thank you for the great responses, and the theme is really cool. nice
    1: Using iFile, go to /DreamBoard and tap on the blue arrow next to Arte. Scroll down and change the Ownership to mobile, mobile, and change the Access Permissions of all three to Read, Write, Execute. Now open the Arte folder and do the same thing to Current.plist.

2: The app names are hidden. You could edit the Arte.plist and change the Label Style to show them. A darker background wouldn't help show the names.

3: You could rename the wallpaper you want to one of the existing ones and it will show when you select it. For example name your wallpaper BG1.png and put it in /DreamBoard/Arte/Images/Wallpapers and put the same wallpaper in /DreamBoard/Arte/Images/MiniWall but name it 1.png. Now when you select the wallpaper in Arte, the second option will be the one you want.

just donated!!

Does anyone know to to add badges to the app icons like facebook, whatspp, twitter on the first page?

ps; i gost my device (i4, second hand from my uncle). so sorry if I didn't donate to you Sir... just found this theme installed already...

You'll have to edit the Arte.plist to have AppIcons of facebook, whatsapp, and twitter next to their buttons with a frame size of 0x0. I would edit it for you but I'm too busy right now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

nanok_iphone (2011-07-27)

Thx alot... Ive tried to edit the Arte.plist and managed to change "weather.png" with "whatsapp.png" (thx for the whatsapp icon from our friend here) and it functions properly. then i tried to copy some lines from mobile message and mobile mail to add badges on whatsapp, facebook, twitter, appstore, and cydia. They did show up, but they were not properly set and there are some double icons from the apps. sorry no screen shots, I'll attach some when i got home... Thx a lot Sir.. just take your time..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0288.png   -img_0286.png   -img_0293.png  
    Last edited by nanok_iphone; 2011-07-28 at 06:41 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345