Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Seven OS HD (original theme by K.Nitsua/Zausser)

okay, now have Dreamboard reinstall - now I'm back in Defult.theme

Thanks for your help and effort with me

Hi. Folks, you'll find quickly through my question that I'm a jailbreak Newbie. I've fallen in love with this theme but I can't find it in any repository. I DID download and extract the zip file on my PC but have no idea where to put it on my iPhone 4 iOS 5. I have a Filezilla connection to the iphone all set up, but haven't had any experience with anything but DEB files. Is this the place to get instruction or can someone suggest a place? I've read through all these pages and Googled others, but I'm just not seeing a step-by-step guides... Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by almacote; 2011-10-17 at 11:03 PM.

Default Figured it out...
    Quote Originally Posted by almacote View Post
    Hi. Folks, you'll find quickly through my question that I'm a jailbreak Newbie. I've fallen in love with this theme but I can't find it in any repository. I DID download and extract the zip file on my PC but have no idea where to put it on my iPhone 4 iOS 5. I have a Filezilla connection to the iphone all set up, but haven't had any experience with anything but DEB files. Is this the place to get instruction or can someone suggest a place? I've read through all these pages and Googled others, but I'm just not seeing a step-by-step guides... Thanks for your time!
    Well, I used Dogpile this time and came up with several different posts giving me the big picture.

I copied the zip extracted folder named SevenOSHD from my PC and, using Filezilla, put it into /var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard on my iphone, changed the Zip and Temp settings as you fine people explained in Page 2 and 3 (Actually made the edits on the PC copies BEFORE I brought over to iPhone) and went back into the app on my phone, selected it from the Dreamboard selections and it loaded up. Works like a charm!

Question, please: Is there a search feature?

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by almacote; 2011-10-18 at 01:37 AM.

Dearest Rigatony,

First. This theme is brilliant!! Thanks.

QUESTION, please... Is there a search feature within this theme that I can't find?

Thanks, again!

Hi, i have just downloaded this theme and have everything running nicely except the weather widget. It just shows a blank box, when i press it, it takes me to the weather app. How do i go about setting this up?

Hey guys.. new to the forum, just found this theme on Cydia.. saw earlier here where it was asked how to correct the notification numbers not showing next to the phone and SMS icons (mail shows them, however). I don't see where that was ever answered, hopefully I didn't miss it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Just downloaded your theme and with the help of this forum had all my questions answered. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. Is it possible to get a game.png file that says favs instead of games? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    I am unable to change the weather widget. I have modded it to farenheight, but I cannot get the location to change. I modified "functions.js" to have my zipcode at the top and that didn't work. So then I tried uncommenting the zip code line and that didn't work either. What am I missing?
    To get the location to change, I just switched to the built-in Endroid theme, then clicked on the upper right corner small "i" icon (looks dark, almost greyed out), and then you'll get a pop-up message asking you to enter your zip code. Enter your correct zip code, then switch back to the SevenOS theme and that's it!

Quote Originally Posted by joecd04475 View Post
    I noticed the number of notifications does not show up on the sms or phone icons (it's not just me, right?). Other than that, this is a great theme.
    True that for me too. Has anyone been able to figure out a fix for this?

INCREDIBLE THEME... Love Love the function of this theme. I made a major alteration and replaced "Dreamboard" with "facebook" w/o altering the appearance.

However there is an issue, the sms does not update with missed texts, and neither does the phone. Please help correct this one

-photo.jpg

awesome theme. I was wondering if it's possible to add a search bar to some of these themes. either by clicking an icon that opens a search or swiping left or right to get to the search bar. I find this easier then scrolling through all my apps.

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dudemaaan View Post
    awesome theme. I was wondering if it's possible to add a search bar to some of these themes. either by clicking an icon that opens a search or swiping left or right to get to the search bar. I find this easier then scrolling through all my apps.
    It isn't possible to incorporate search bars into Dreamboard. REason being that it doesn't support it. Wynd is too lazy to update it. Sorry for the rudeness, but it seems to be the truth

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dudemaaan View Post
    That sucks
    Yea, we do our best to expand the level of theming on Dreamboard, but as long as there isn't an update to it, there won't be many things to do! . We will find ways though!

i saw a couple apps on cydia that search messages, email, notes, etc for whatever you type to search....I wonder if something like this could be expanded to also include apps....

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Always edit current.plist
    The choices I have are info.plist, which doesn't have much in it, or SevenOS.plist

There's no current.plist to edit. So, what now?

I am also having issues getting the badge notifications to work with the phone and sms apps. Has anyone figured out a solution to this yet? I think might be able to figure it out if I can just find how it was done to the mail app, so if someone could point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

Default please tell me the cydia source for sevenOSHD theme
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikito View Post
    To get the location to change, I just switched to the built-in Endroid theme, then clicked on the upper right corner small "i" icon (looks dark, almost greyed out), and then you'll get a pop-up message asking you to enter your zip code. Enter your correct zip code, then switch back to the SevenOS theme and that's it!
    please tell me the cydia source for sevenOSHD theme

Your best bet is to find a download link via google, and download it that way through ifile. I can only find the sbsettings for this on cydia

Quote Originally Posted by JakeWylie View Post
    Your best bet is to find a download link via google, and download it that way through ifile. I can only find the sbsettings for this on cydia
    Another cool way to get this theme : going on the first post and clicking "Download". Just saying

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast